Topic: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (UPDATED JULY 2007)  (Read 226326 times)

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
Re: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game
« Reply #280 on: August 10, 2006, 10:03:58 pm »
I don't know if this one has been done or not, but I'd love to fly it around in SFC sometimes (from the 1981 Canuk movie Heavy Metal):

Good nyborg man! :D

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (pic heavy)
« Reply #281 on: August 11, 2006, 07:46:49 am »

I like this one, do ya have some more pics or perhaps a schematic ? Then I can try to WP it up for ya.

i have this model on my com, i can send it to you if you want?

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #282 on: August 11, 2006, 07:51:21 am »
These of some of the ones I found......everyone feel free to add you own requests.

This Challenger-class seem to originate with a 1992 TNG comic entitled "Thin Ice" which depicted a supposedly Challenger-class U.S.S. Marco Polo, although the appearance of the ship in the comic is quite different from the schematic of the fan-envisioned deisgn.
Atheorhaven working on it

Claymore,U.S.S. Atheorhaven working on itFederation starship, operated under the authority of Starfleet Intelligence. This ship is a four-deck scout, but has a large sensor plate for long range emissions testing and information interception. (Star Fleet Intelligence--Agent's Orientation Sourcebook [FASA RPG]).

Baker, U.S.S.
Federation starship, prototype for the Baker-class destroyer. (Federation Starship Recognition Manual [FASA RPG]).

B'tly, U.S.S. RAGE has it, needs texturesFederation starship, Decker-class heavy destroyer, Starfleet registry NCC-6037. Named for Irkin B'tly. Built in 2348, the B'tly went missing in 2363. (FASA Officer's Manual [TNG]).

Daran, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Daran-class fast frigate, Starfleet registry NCC-3201. The Daran was built by Aria Mastac's Prime Dockyards on Daran V, the first vessel of its class. The keel was laid down on stardate 5915.3, and the vessel was launched on 6075.1 and commissioned on 6108.73. The Daran was one of four starships that faced the fleet of the bounty hunter Sweeney in a 2288 battle over Tau Gamma II, along with the Avenger, Enterprise-A and Exeter. ("Going, Going..." [DC TOS vol.2 #8; "... Gone!" [DC TOS vol.2 #9]; Ships of the Star Fleet).

Elkins, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Starfleet registry NCC-74121. The Elkins was one of the vessels that fought in the Dominion War. (Technical Manual [DS9]). A photo of this ship reveals it is comprised of a modified Intrepid model with Constitution refit nacelles, Danube runabout nacelle pylons and, shockingly enough, either a backwards Star Wars A-Wing or an F-16 as the secondary hull. The ship was apparently named for DS9 staffer Judy Elkins, and used in background fleet scenes during Dominion War story arcs. This photo is a corrected modification of the Technical Manual picture, edited by Bernd Schneider of Ex Astris Scientia.

Mann-class. Antivyrus has it, needs texturesType of Federation starship used in the 2220s. The Klingon Empire called this class 'hokot' in intelligence reports. Ships built of this design include the Poseidon, Endurance and of course, the Mann . ("The Final Reflection" [Pocket TOS]).

Columbia, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Cygnus-class scout, Starfleet registry NCC-621. Second starship to bear the name. The construction of this vessel was authorized by an appropriation of Mk-VIIB scouts on stardate 5099. The Columbia was ordered by Commodore Probert to rendezvous with the starship Revere on stardate 7412. ("The Motion Picture" [Movie #1]; Technical Manual [TOS]; Federation Starship Recognition Chart).

Cousteau.
Converted, now at BattleclinicThe captain's yacht docked on the starship Enterprise-E. Captain Picard illegally detached this vessel in 2374 in order to ferry equipment to the Ba'ku to help them defend themselves from a So'na invasion that was supported by a Starfleet admiral. ("Insurrection" [Movie #9]).

Abrams, U.S.S. RAGE has it, needs texturesFederation starship, Hardin-class heavy cruiser, Starfleet registry NCC-8001. Built on Argelius II in 2330. (FASA Officer's Manual [TNG]).

Abu Bekr, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Cochise-class destroyer, Starfleet registry NCC-549. (Technical Manual [Franz Joseph TOS]).

Adams, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Dollond-class transport/tug, Starfleet registry NCC-3925. (Technical Manual [Franz Joseph TOS]).

Adjuvant, U.S.S. RAGE has it, needs texturesFederation starship, Ariel-class shuttlecarrier, Starfleet registry NCC-2202. (Ships of the Star Fleet [Mastercom]).

Albert Einstein.
Shuttlecraft 02 on the starship Enterprise-D. The Einstein was dragged into a wormhole while en route to Beta Hydros IV and deposited in the Delta Quadrant in 2367. The crew of the shuttle was stranded in a alien junkyard until they managed to use a derelict transwarp vessel to propel themselves home. ("The Flight of the Albert Einstein" [DC TNG vol.2 #20]; "Mourning Star" [DC TNG vol.2 #21]; "Trapped" [DC TNG vol.2 #22]; "The Barrier" [DC TNG vol.2 #23]; "Homecoming" [DC TNG vol.2 #24]).

Amalthea Rex, U.S.S. RAGE has it, needs texturesFederation starship, Brande-class frigate, Starfleet registry NCC-9003. The Amalthea Rex was built by Starfleet in 2291 at Gibraltar on Terra. (Officer's Manual [FASA TNG]).

Argo. Converted by MP, now at OutaLance ShipyardsShuttle used aboard the starship Enterprise-E. The Argo is a large carrier used to transport heavy equipment to a planet's surface. In 2378 it was used to transport a ground vehicle that was to be used by Picard, Worf and Data to the surface of a planet. ("Nemesis" [Movie #10]).

Nomad.Wulf111 doing meshTerran space probe launched in 2002. ("The Changeling" [TOS]). 

Pytheas-class.
Type of Federation starship. (Federation Starship Recognition Chart).

Robert Fox, S.S.
Civilian space vessel, a Whorfin-class transport. The Robert Fox, named for a famous Federation diplomat, was carrying El-Aurian refugees in 2293 when it became ensnared in the Nexus and destroyed. ("Generations" [Movie #7]).

Romulan Warbird A   This one is my favorite  ;D 2 versions now available at Battleclinic

Spartan, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Caracal-class cruiser, Starfleet registry NCC-752. The Spartan's keel was laid down on 11 July 2181, and the vessel was launched on 4 February 2184 and commissioned on 5 October, that year. This vessel was decommissioned on 29 April 2230, and scrapped the next year.

Sphinx, U.S.S.
Federation starship, a Centaurus-class courier, commanded by Jack Casden. ("Cloak" [Pocket TOS Section 31]).

Valiant, S.S.
Early interstellar exploration vessel that was lost at the Galactic Barrier in 2065. Shortly after contact with the barrier, at least one crew member mutated into a godlike being, forcing the ship’s captain to order the Valiant destroyed to prevent the escape of the mutated crew member. ("Where No Man Has Gone Before" [TOS #1]; "Valiant" [Pocket TNG]).

Valiant, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Royal Sovereign-class strike cruiser, Starfleet registry NCC-3010. The sixth Federation starship known to bear this name. (Officer's Manual [FASA TNG RPG]).

Well that's a start lol  ;)
-MP

the daran i think i have it, i will check it out.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #283 on: August 11, 2006, 08:29:11 am »
for the Daran i have it as a TOS model call the Surya

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2006, 11:15:00 am »
Atlantis Class USS Pioneer

More pics here..........
http://www.starshipmodeler.org/gallery11/js_040506_pioneer.htm

Has this been done as a model by anyone?
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline wulf111

• Member of OutaLance Shipyards
  • Lt.
  • OutaLance, Where Dreams Become a Reality
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2006, 12:25:51 pm »
This would be fun!

i am attempting this one will have to get permission from original designer there will be a 2 and 4 nacell version of this one

Chuck Norris floats like a butterfly and stings like a tomahawk missile. At mach 3. In the face.

Offline Star Dragon

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2006, 04:27:27 am »
OMG that's fun. I got to get a hold of that!. Please don't tell me it's just a drawing...  :D

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #287 on: August 14, 2006, 12:18:41 am »
http://wolf359a.anet-stl.com/pic/nm3.html

lets keep the wolfpack stuff going.

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2006, 11:15:16 am »
I'm looking for 2 more 'unique' ships for SFC, KA, or BC- ONLY the model is needed, and sorry I have no pic at the moment.

1. The mercenary skiff from 'The chronicals of riddick'
2. The manned fighter from the film 'Stealth'
"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #289 on: December 29, 2006, 11:33:59 pm »
BUMP for any news from anyone working on any of these designs.

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2007, 12:01:03 am »
BUMP for any news from anyone working on any of these designs, or for anyone willing to  ;D Please look through this thread, there are many incredible designs still yet to be made.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 12:19:42 am by ModelsPlease »

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2007, 03:26:18 am »
BUMP for any news from anyone working on any of these designs, or for anyone willing to  ;D Please look through this thread, there are many incredible designs still yet to be made.

Well find some TMP Klingon, Romulan and other Races designs than federation ones that are good and if i find them worthy i will make em in lower poly

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2007, 11:48:34 am »

Well find some TMP Klingon, Romulan and other Races designs than federation ones that are good and if i find them worthy i will make em in lower poly

Find me on MSN next time your around, I have folders full of designs  ;D

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
Re: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (UPDATED January 30,2007)
« Reply #293 on: January 31, 2007, 12:46:05 am »
This Challenger-class seem to originate with a 1992 TNG comic entitled "Thin Ice" which depicted a supposedly Challenger-class U.S.S. Marco Polo, although the appearance of the ship in the comic is quite different from the schematic of the fan-envisioned deisgn.
Atheorhaven finished it
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,6d03cdfb7d8ac08ae0974dca56a99d1f.zip

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (pic heavy)
« Reply #294 on: January 31, 2007, 07:37:03 am »
Of the one's you posted, MP, I'd have to say I'd like to see the Baker class the most.  Of course, I'm a TOS whore

Funny you said that, I was kinda hoping LS would take that one on  ;)  And while we're speaking of TOS...........

Anatares Class

Mann Class   needs clothes

Bro, you are a modelling machine  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: I'm kinda hoping Sandman takes a liking to that one, his style of texturing would totally smoke the Mann Class.

So now we have some of these models ready for clothing......anyone willing to hook up some textures ?  8)

I'm out of commision for now and Tus is busy with schoolwork right now  :'(

here it is

Offline Scottish Andy

• First Officer of the Good Ship Kusanagi
  • Lt. Commander
  • New and improved.
    • Starbase 23
« Reply #295 on: January 31, 2007, 10:25:29 am »
Now that is a sweet looking ship. Very well done!
Come visit me at:  www.Starbase23.net

The Senior Service rocks! Rule, Britannia!

The Doctor: "Must be a spatio-temporal hyperlink."
Mickey: "Wot's that?"
The Doctor: "No idea. Just made it up. Didn't want to say 'Magic Door'."
- Doctor Who: The Woman in the Fireplace (S02E04)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #296 on: January 31, 2007, 12:16:25 pm »
yes it is,

the first  problem is its a wip

the 2nd is Lord Schtupp's never finish it

and the 3th is all caontact with his are lost  :(

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #297 on: January 31, 2007, 01:14:17 pm »
is this ship ever ben made?

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #298 on: January 31, 2007, 01:39:40 pm »

Not that I'm aware of

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #299 on: January 31, 2007, 02:53:44 pm »

Interesting.. some BonAventure elements in there.. older ship class?
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!