Topic: Renegade  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Dukrat

• OutaLance - Senior Cheif
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Renegade
« on: September 12, 2005, 04:49:32 pm »
Renegade:  This is the first ship I ever made. 

History:  Wanted to make a model of a ship I once made with wirehangers and plaster.  Didn't have a bit of skill so I couldn't get the wings or anything and it turned into what it is now.  Was supposto be a Renegade Borg ship..... It does not fit that role.  Decided it should be a Tholian ship.  I had it in SFC3 at one point but I have lost the loadouts, it was a DN or BB, 3-360 Prims, 2-Forward Prims, 3-Forward Hvys, every system could be maxed.  I bieleve that's the stats, its the size of the Intrepid and very menuverable.  I will try and get the stats worked out again so it can be put in game.  As for now I only have a picture. 

A trivial fact my other current ship code named Death Stalker was also an attempt for me to create a model of that plaster one.  The later attempt got closer but it far to complicated. 

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
Re: Renegade
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 08:03:06 pm »
What "feel" or "surface" or "impression" are you trying to convey with the textures?  The orange-yellow streaks look pretty cool.

Offline Dukrat

• OutaLance - Senior Cheif
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 09:18:28 pm »
Umm.....  I don't know it was just my first ship I wasn't thinking about stuff like that.

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 09:23:16 pm »
For a first model, it's pretty good.  Let's see where you go from here!

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 02:59:52 am »
Looks pretty cool. Very nice Tholian feel. I'll definately add this to my Tholians when ya release it.
-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.