Topic: CD Keys  (Read 6968 times)

Offline T' Kang

• T' Kang
  • D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • sfc3.tkang@hotmail.com
CD Keys
« on: December 29, 2005, 01:32:22 pm »
 :huh: For whatever reason people seem to loose the CD Keys.

The most simple method to date is to simply scotch tape, and and mark it on the CD itself.

This has solved the "loosing the CD case" issue through three hurricanes now.
sfc3.tkang@hotmail.com
APR D3 (c) Mod Director

Coolboard

Re: CD Keys
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 01:50:00 pm »
Hello

Reasons to lost CD key are multiples, the first one is a home moving, when you change your town your job or other. any time you lose some crates with CD key inside...

Other time you give your CD to somebody to let him try and he never return your CD with the key.
Other time somebody gift you some software he don't use more, and inside you find a lot of cool stuff, but no CD key.

And other more reason more or less funny.

So then for me, i download the game for fun just to try, and finally i love it. I perform a online server, it's working (Gamerfoo -*- SFC_3) but my CD key is a bad CD key and i can't play.
Then i'm ready to buy a license CD key but i found nothing for that on the site.

Regards

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Re: CD Keys
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 02:29:26 pm »
Coolboard, check out the thread you originally posted on: http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163392295.msg1123029141.html
No need to bring 5-year-old threads back from the dead.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."