Topic: BSG season 3.0 spoilers thread.  (Read 40449 times)

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
Re: BSG season 3.0 spoilers thread.
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2008, 11:41:08 pm »
I can't make heads or tails of this show out as compared to the Original.

BTW.What starbuck to you like the best The Orignal or the new One?

Lets see, Dirk Benedict,

Or Katee Sackhoff

Tough call ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 01:49:19 am by knightstorm »

Offline marstone

• Because I can
  • Commander
  • G.E.C.K. - The best kit to have
    • Ramblings on the Q3, blog
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2008, 01:56:50 am »
IF you are saying who is cuter of the two, I would lean towards Katee, tho she isn't the type I like the most. 

But for playing the character I still like Dirk better.  (Get past the cheesie low budget 80's style, it was good).
The smell of printer ink in the morning,
Tis the smell of programming.

Offline Villa64

• NCC-64E
  • Captain
  • Knuckle Dragger
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2008, 09:21:35 am »
It's not over yet...

http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showtopic=2309946

11 more episodes beginning on January 16th 2009, {if the last episode is a three parter}completing season 4 dealing with the fallout of finding earth, the head pple, the fifth cylon and all that jazz.......

{ there was a rumor going around that season 4.5 would be moved back to april as opposed to january but don't worry an official spokesperson for sci fi announed that this particular rumor was false and that season 4.5 would be broadcast in january}

BSG has now completed filming as of friday 11th July.

BSG will be broadcast in January to avoid the autumn sports season and up and coming new shows that BSG will have to compete with as well not to mention work in post production.
The final 10 episodes will be supersized in order to fit in everything the producers deem necessary to complete the story.
Engaging the precious snowflakes of the world.

Offline Calexandre

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2009, 10:30:07 pm »
And what an epic ending :)

It was sad to see Galactica go, and the plot twist, with the revelation that it all happened 150,000 years ago, seeing 6 and Baltar in the present-day wraps it all up nicely.

The success of the assault against the Cylon colony felt a bit too... easy, though. As though the Galactica's marines were destined to win by default.