Poll

Is there enough BSG fans here to support a Colonial Command sfcop mod with Trek as pirates?

Yes sounds good where do i find more info
Yes sounds good for the community but i am not a BSG fan so i will not download or post in your threads about them
Mabee what about the models are You the only modeler ?
No this is mostly a Trek only forum
Go away stop posting here.

Topic: Battle Star Galactia project  (Read 5097 times)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
Re: Battle Star Galactia project
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 12:28:35 am »
i agree to that, i know interstellar machine has some broadside battle stype HPs and specs we could use for SFC3 although if i end up doing a SFC3 one i would have to have a SCG vs BSG  bash mod.. its a hell of a lot of work and outlance doesnt have enough SFC3ers to do the workload, anyone willing to help?

Hey i like that idea BSG and Stargate. 
Hows this for an idea story line  Bsg old school  finds earth the tech at earth is shuttles and international space station stuff they leave to keep cylons from finding earth and make a new 12 colony's some where. Time passes BSG new school shows up and they try to find earth again. They find earth with Stargate tech already fighting the enemy's in that show so the BSG ppl help out ???? Then  the $hi* hits the fan and Cylons join the replcatiors and cause all hell :P.
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
Battle Star Galactia project
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 10:42:25 pm »
Ive got my hands full on this station im not sure im going to have time to make any mods now  :screwloose:
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 07:52:01 pm »
damn thats sweet

Thanks  :)
 Im doin my best to figure out this design. I have to rebuild 85% of it to make it more accurate to the top drawing by Richard L .  Thats going to be fun  :screwloose:  I wish i had the pic for referance to start i hate rebuilding stuff.:banghead:
Time for life!

Offline dragoon

• Lt.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 12:51:30 pm »
Is there any chance we could see these models put into Direct x Format models?
I know they would be a great ship pack for Galactic Civilisations 2..

Even if the models are imported without any invisible hardpoints etc...
I've tried to use Blender to import models from 3Ds, but It seems i'm not cut out for doing the job.

Either way, it all looks beautiful.
God said to the Welsh: 'I am going to give you this glorious land of lakes and mountains.' So where's the catch, asked the Welsh? 'Wait until you see the neighbours,' replied God.