Topic: The M.A.C. gun  (Read 18647 times)

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
Re: The M.A.C. gun
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2008, 07:40:29 pm »
Laundry, I'll never wear a dress. What about O'Mally?

He's on colors.  You're on whites.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Spartan-039

• Master of the Tau Empire sept, Vor'kan
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 07:42:25 pm »
Whatever. Just promise me a position in the military one day soon.
The Greater Good can not be stopped, it can only be delayed. Submit to it and be free.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2008, 07:45:54 pm »
Whatever. Just promise me a position in the military one day soon.

They're all filled up by my rubber chickens.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2008, 07:46:56 pm »
Well, can I fly a ship?
The Greater Good can not be stopped, it can only be delayed. Submit to it and be free.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 07:49:35 pm »
Well, can I fly a ship?

I'll tell ya what.  After 25 years, I'll give you a 2 week vacation on a starship.

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 07:50:59 pm »
Can I desgien ships?

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2008, 07:54:15 pm »
Can I desgien ships?

On your lunch break you can draw.  *gives Spartan colored pencils and a sketch pad*

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2008, 08:05:50 pm »
Here's a picture of it, it's the Mirage Mk1.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 08:07:39 pm »
Ok, you can use legos.

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2008, 08:10:09 pm »
Isn't it a good fighter? Crud, it didn't fully load, dang it.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2008, 04:28:49 am »
No, I'm the most insane and mentally unstable person you know, but I am relevant.  You know that too, you big lug!!!  *taps Pun's chin like those two guys in the Police Academy movies that beat each other up in good fun*

So which one of you is Sergeant Callahan?
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2008, 10:04:52 am »
That would be the guy over there, the guy with rubber chicken army.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2008, 10:35:48 am »
No, I'm the most insane and mentally unstable person you know, but I am relevant.  You know that too, you big lug!!!  *taps Pun's chin like those two guys in the Police Academy movies that beat each other up in good fun*

So which one of you is Sergeant Callahan?

*pulls out the last of his teeth from his mouth and gives a toothless grin to Nemesis*  Does it matter?   :P

*gathers his teeth and heads to the tooth fairy, and tells Murray to have the sickbay ready for dental regeneration*

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2008, 11:37:25 am »
*pulls out the last of his teeth from his mouth and gives a toothless grin to Nemesis*  Does it matter?   :P

*gathers his teeth and heads to the tooth fairy, and tells Murray to have the sickbay ready for dental regeneration*

Your insanity I can handle.  I get accused of being insane often enough myself so I'm used to insanity.

Yes.  I have never been into being dominated and Callahan is definitely a dominant woman.  I want to know which one of you to avoid. 

I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2008, 11:43:17 am »

Your insanity I can handle.  I get accused of being insane often enough myself so I'm used to insanity.

Yes.  I have never been into being dominated and Callahan is definitely a dominant woman.  I want to know which one of you to avoid. 

If you're insane, or close to it, then I'm sleeping with 15 of the top 20 most beautiful female actresses across the planet.   ;D ;D ;D

But, as far as a dominatrix is concerned, I can definately give you a ton of worse choices than the woman Tackleberry married.

But, Pun nor I were that person.  He and I just took the roles of her father and brother.  Remember how they constantly beat each other up and laughed as they did it?

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2008, 12:36:39 pm »
If you're insane, or close to it, then I'm sleeping with 15 of the top 20 most beautiful female actresses across the planet.   ;D ;D ;D

In your alternate reality perhaps so. 

I didn't say I am insane but commented that I am always being accused of being insane.  Often my reasons for doing things are misunderstood and with a false motive attributed the resultant action appears insane.  Sometimes they learn the real  motive eventually and have one of those "eureka" moments where they sit there looking stunned as they realize what was actually happening.  Either way i get to grin a lot which until the Eureka moment occurs (if it does) makes them think I'm more insane than they originally thought.

But, as far as a dominatrix is concerned, I can definately give you a ton of worse choices than the woman Tackleberry married.

That was not Callahan.  Callahan is the tall. buxom, blonde who in the first movie was "drill seargeant" at the academy and who teaches unarmed combat, totally demolishing the men she teaches.

Tackleberry married the first Officer Kirkland (the 2nd was her brother in a later movie).  ( She was played by Colleen Camp)

But, Pun nor I were that person.  He and I just took the roles of her father and brother.  Remember how they constantly beat each other up and laughed as they did it?

I'd forgotten that father and son team and was thinking more of the mainstream characters in the show. 

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2008, 12:41:07 pm »

In your alternate reality perhaps so. 

I didn't say I am insane but commented that I am always being accused of being insane.  Often my reasons for doing things are misunderstood and with a false motive attributed the resultant action appears insane.  Sometimes they learn the real  motive eventually and have one of those "eureka" moments where they sit there looking stunned as they realize what was actually happening.  Either way i get to grin a lot which until the Eureka moment occurs (if it does) makes them think I'm more insane than they originally thought.

That was not Callahan.  Callahan is the tall. buxom, blonde who in the first movie was "drill seargeant" at the academy and who teaches unarmed combat, totally demolishing the men she teaches.

Tackleberry married the first Officer Kirkland (the 2nd was her brother in a later movie).  ( She was played by Colleen Camp)

I'd forgotten that father and son team and was thinking more of the mainstream characters in the show. 

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!  Now I remember Callahan.  She can break me anyday in anyway she pleases.  *drools and listens to Marvin Gaye*  But I wouldn't mind being handcuffed by Tack's wife.

Sue me, I don't mind a dominating woman.  Kinda works for me actually.

Oh, and in my alternate reality, I still get rejected by women.  Oh, this is true, I once had a dream where I was trying to ask out girls that I actually knew, and they all turned me down because they thought of me only as a friend.

Offline Just plain old Punisher

• Vice Admiral
  • I'm not facist, I just like wearing jackboots
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2008, 01:35:33 pm »
Damn missed most of the insanity while I worked.

::sigh::

"Sex is a lot like pizza.  If you're not careful you can blister your tongue". -Dracho

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2008, 12:10:38 am »
Damn missed most of the insanity while I worked.

::sigh::

See what happens when you have a purpose in life?  See?  *feels depressed, grabs a shotgun, and uses it as a bat and waits for someone to throw him a pitch*

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2008, 10:21:51 pm »
Here comes a "Screw ball"
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team