Topic: Busy Busy FoaS (A few TOS ships here and there)  (Read 273533 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: Busy Busy FoaS
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2008, 08:16:48 pm »
well I hope you have a back up of that in case the Romulan decide to strike?  ;D

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2008, 01:16:54 pm »
Don't worry. I'm still kicking.

Take note of the windows on the rim of the saucer, and the single phaser turrets instead of double.

EDIT: Fixed the scale of the windows.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:37:12 pm by Furyofaseraph »
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2008, 01:50:10 pm »
The windows on the hull look out of scale compared to the saucer rim
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2008, 02:36:00 pm »
I saw that after I rendered it, but was too lazy to go back and fix. It should be better now.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:48:27 pm by Furyofaseraph »
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Norsehound

• Lt.
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2008, 04:01:19 pm »
I want that Miranda.

And the Excelsior too, since it doesn't seem Adonis will finish the NX version anytime soon...

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2008, 04:10:20 pm »
You know that the version I've retextured isnt the NX version, right?
Robinomicon

Offline Norsehound

• Lt.
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2008, 04:29:08 pm »
Yes I know :)

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2008, 04:38:47 pm »
okay, just making sure.

Robinomicon

Offline Roychipoqua_Mace

• Lt.
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2008, 04:52:30 pm »
Ooh, that is spiffy! The upcurved nacelle holder is a cool design.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2008, 05:02:21 pm »
Not my design.

It came from a FASA thing I think. The mesh is by WZ45.
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2008, 05:46:04 pm »
Akyazi is done
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2008, 06:18:38 pm »
In other news, I have discovered that the churchill mesh is not easy to play with
Robinomicon

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2008, 09:03:11 pm »
In other news, I have discovered that the churchill mesh is not easy to play with

I could have told you that
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2008, 10:49:21 pm »
I think that I salvaged most of it.

Of course I've completely blown all the UV Mapping and I had to bash a few parts onto it from Khaliban's Connie. I was worried about keeping the Churchill Nacelles - its still a possibility that they may have to go, but I might still be able to get something out of them.
Robinomicon

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2008, 01:44:13 am »
*wonders if his Mars Class is gonna get retextured*
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2008, 09:38:41 am »
I've already bashed up a Starleague, and a Mars. I'll take a look at yours and see if its worth retexting or if my rebash will work well enough.
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2008, 01:19:01 pm »
Forget the churchill. Someone wants me to texture it, they can model out a better version than this thing.
Robinomicon

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2008, 01:34:51 pm »
Forget the churchill. Someone wants me to texture it, they can model out a better version than this thing.

Prety much why I never went back to her. I love the consept of the ship and the over all design by there really are no high end models of it. The ones done though work great in the game, but don't hold up against the new ships for looks

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2008, 01:53:08 pm »
If I was better at modeling, I'd make a Churchill for you, but since I won't be up to that level anytime soon, I'll pass on the offer.

And here's a link to my Mars kitbash.

http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/file/Mars_Class;24970

Knowing the way I kitbash, and what parts I use, you'd probably would want to steer clear of my kitbash.  WAY too many textures to contend with.

GAFY knows what I'm talking about.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2008, 02:09:12 pm »
The biggest thing that gets be about the churchill is the nacelles. Everything else I can and have been dealing with. as I've said I've ripped out most of the mapping and redone it, but thats not really that big a deal.
 I'm more than a little tempted to bash Connie nacelles onto there, but then you lose the cool ribs on the top I could boolean out areas of Khalibans nacelles so I can add the rubs on the top, but thats a lot of work for not that great a return, I'm thinking.
Robinomicon