Topic: Busy Busy FoaS (A few TOS ships here and there)  (Read 276273 times)

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Re: Busy Busy FoaS (Mirak/Kzinti)
« Reply #820 on: November 16, 2009, 03:01:55 pm »
Yes on the Sheliak, Jindarians, and Antican - probably not on the Selay.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #821 on: November 16, 2009, 07:30:57 pm »
Hey look - a Kzinti Carrier (Second from the left).

As always - thanks to Atolm for helping me hammer out the final idea.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #822 on: November 16, 2009, 08:02:23 pm »
The carrier looks good but a tad small IMHO. I'd make that middle section either wider  than those found on other Mirak ships or maybe stack another section directly beneath the first middle section.

As it is now, I am wondering where the repair/arming and launch bays are on the MCV. I'm not sure where that allied Federation bomber of yours would land on it or even mech link with it.  I do love the fact that the warp engines are arrayed differently.

Nicely done.
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #823 on: November 17, 2009, 08:42:39 am »
Announcement

I am in the process of losing a harddrive. Bad News: It's the one with all the stuff one it. Worse News: I don't have room on another drive to back it up (at present). I'm working on getting a USB adapter so I can copy the stuff to my tower's 400gb drive - however, even if I do that, I don't have another drive to replace it, which means it will hang my workflow...

I am now accepting donations in order to get myself a new laptop-sized drive >.<
Robinomicon

Offline Tus-XC

• Capt
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Commander
« Reply #824 on: November 17, 2009, 10:16:46 am »
Announcement

I am in the process of losing a harddrive. Bad News: It's the one with all the stuff one it. Worse News: I don't have room on another drive to back it up (at present). I'm working on getting a USB adapter so I can copy the stuff to my tower's 400gb drive - however, even if I do that, I don't have another drive to replace it, which means it will hang my workflow...

I am now accepting donations in order to get myself a new laptop-sized drive >.<

best advice, turn off that HD and don't use it until you are ready to back up.   gl
Rob

"Elige Sortem Tuam"

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #825 on: November 17, 2009, 01:16:02 pm »
I'm running a backup as we speak - keep your fingers crossed.
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #826 on: November 17, 2009, 05:26:42 pm »
WOO!

Boy did I dodge a massive bullet! The only things I lost were a few PDFs (all my D&D pdfs, but those are easy to find).
Robinomicon

Offline Chrystoff

• Lt.
« Reply #827 on: November 17, 2009, 06:45:04 pm »
That's great news! Nothing worse than working hard on multiple projects, and then losing all of it in one foul swoop!

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #828 on: November 17, 2009, 07:26:18 pm »
WOO!

Boy did I dodge a massive bullet! The only things I lost were a few PDFs (all my D&D pdfs, but those are easy to find).

Everything is easy to find on the net until you lose it, then for some reason so does the net
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #829 on: November 17, 2009, 07:56:08 pm »
Kzinti Tug
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #830 on: November 17, 2009, 08:09:31 pm »
Top down
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #831 on: November 17, 2009, 09:20:38 pm »
Kzinti Mobile Base

I'm probably going to play with the orientation of those pods - it looks too much like the F-MB, just with hexagonical pods instead of round ones.
Robinomicon

Offline marstone

• Because I can
  • Commander
  • G.E.C.K. - The best kit to have
    • Ramblings on the Q3, blog
« Reply #832 on: November 17, 2009, 10:12:36 pm »
does the tug have a spot to carry one double weight pod, or just a single pod?

The MB might look like the F-MB, but the pods are the same as those on the tug, so it is as it should be.
The smell of printer ink in the morning,
Tis the smell of programming.

Offline Chrystoff

• Lt.
« Reply #833 on: November 17, 2009, 10:13:44 pm »
The freighter is great; we don't get to see many, let alone for one of the non-Feds. Looking forward to what you work out for the base. Some visible docking ports and shuttle bays will really make it stand out.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #834 on: November 17, 2009, 10:41:01 pm »
SWAC variant of the ZDD (SFB Grognards would call this the Scout)
Robinomicon

Offline 762_XC

• t00l
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #835 on: November 17, 2009, 10:51:13 pm »
Nope, we'd call it the DDS.
Fleet Vice Admiral 762
Director of Strategy and Tactics -Xenocorp
Quality Assurance Lead - SFC Community Edition (Beta)
--------------------------------

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #836 on: November 17, 2009, 10:55:47 pm »
:-P
Robinomicon

Offline Chrystoff

• Lt.
« Reply #837 on: November 17, 2009, 10:56:51 pm »
Sort of like "cat whiskers" lol.  ;D

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #838 on: November 17, 2009, 11:47:11 pm »
Just flying a few of WickedZombie's Roms
Robinomicon

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #839 on: November 18, 2009, 09:21:33 pm »
WOO!

I got a TB drive over here if you want to back something up.