Poll

I have at a quick count 15 of my own BSG ships to finish up and was givin about 20 models by Dnkids and Whitestar to convert to sfc and i found 5 more ships Unknown Warrior made should i continue with this thread or has it played out ?

Yes played out GO AWAY
Keep this thread going Good stuff
Post them single
There is enough BSG for SFC
Stop posting here

Topic: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * The Berzerk ready for battle  (Read 19632 times)

Offline Bernard Guignard

• Cad Schematics are our Speciality
  • Lt.
  • Trek Canon!!! I NO believe in TreK Canon!!!.
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Scylla #4 and Airago destroyer
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 10:25:02 am »
Here is Richard Livingston's Scylla concept #4. I finished this one a few hours ago, I hope the textures arnt to much i didnt know what direction to go with it. 
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,352e58f4f446ff27b267ff0f01e10570.zip

I'm definitely watching too much trek  :)  I keep seeing refit impulse engines on the concept drawing where the front engines are supposed to be
I see at least 6 of them in paralell  ;D

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Valkyrie concept #1 Released
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 10:06:49 pm »
Star Dragon im workin to quick for this fourm to post any ideas i guess,  already done ;)
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,ede3c51421ae008ee671c32818a11644.zip

Bernard Guignard im not sure but i think that is the slower than light drive and the round ones in the back are the "FTL" drives but thats just my guess. One thing i know Richard Livingston is a big trekie i think it was him that sliped 2 tos 1701 enterprise ships in the rag tag fleet in the New bsg series.
Time for life!

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Valkyrie concept #1 Released 1-11-09
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2009, 04:27:55 pm »
Such a cool pic

Offline Chrystoff

• Lt.
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 05:53:11 pm »
Such a cool pic

Agreed! is there any background information on this ship? Armament, crew compliment, function, ect?

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 08:04:09 pm »
Such a cool pic

Agreed! is there any background information on this ship? Armament, crew compliment, function, ect?

Yea to bad my model dont look that good oh well infact i dont think im going to release it, the poly is to high, its not accurate, my textures suck and noone cares. 4 good reasons not to waist any more of my time.
Do a search at scifimeshes.com it was orignaly posted there, i think he did specs on it .  Battlestar wiki seems worthless on this one??
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Cylon HUB
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 10:02:50 pm »
Here is the Cylon HUB. I have mixed feelings about this one but ill release it as is any way  :crazy2: If poeple dont like it maybee someone can redo the textures.  :-[
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,6b9a41bb46b4bd97e509833e5fe4dba8.zip
Time for life!

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Cylon HUB
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2009, 10:28:12 am »
Here is the Cylon HUB. I have mixed feelings about this one but ill release it as is any way  :crazy2: If poeple dont like it maybee someone can redo the textures.  :-[

hey Kreeargh, i know in this community are much who like to have the models you made, who cares about the textures ??  ;)

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Cylon HUB new poll please vote
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2009, 07:18:39 pm »
I am a big fan of BSG old and new,and I am a bigger  fan of your ships, so please keep them coming.

Offline TAnimaL

• Lt.
    • Combat Logs from the Cold Depths of Space
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Cylon HUB new poll please vote
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2009, 09:58:43 pm »
Just adding my 2 cents here, but I also love your new designs/models, they really capture the BSG-Rev look, and I'm glad for the lower res, cause they don't slow down my poor machine. I've started using some of them in place of the Rom 3rd-generation hawks. Please keep 'em coming.

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * TOS Lunar Avion poll please vote
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 02:58:46 pm »
Thanks everyone  ;D Ill keep goin till my wife tells me otherwise  :brickwall:
I am trying to get these looking as close to the referance pics as my texture skills will allow.
Here is the Tos series Lunar Avion i only had 1 pic to go by so i dont know what the bottom or back of the ship looked like. Im sure those windows on the side dont go there but what the heck.
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,332d87546c40dbf69e99fa77c9583a47.zip
Time for life!

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * TOS Lunar Avion poll please vote
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 09:19:25 pm »
It does look good, and it looks realy good in the game. I can find alot of uses for it.

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Low poly Viper mrk 1
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 10:19:35 pm »
Ervinc here is that low poly viper i promised you , its 429 poly and i also made a flight group of 7 for you to play with that is 3003 poly total it might lag the game a little but shouldn't be that bad. Its a mrk1 model with mrk2 textures so you will get the best of both worlds :P
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,e15c80de1f0f99bad9e9305f230c8614.zip
Time for life!

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * TOS Low poly viper Mrk 1
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2009, 12:04:17 am »
OH man, that is so cool. Thank you so much!!! Looks great, I can't wait to get it in the game. Now we can put some fighters in the air.

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * TOS Low poly viper Mrk 1
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2009, 09:40:20 pm »
I got a chance to try it out in the game to day. It worked great!!! With some work in the fighter list to get some extra fire power and damage points to compensate for the extra fighters. Now a BattleStar is truly a real carrier.Thank you again

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * New Cylon scout low poly
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2009, 10:08:46 pm »
Thanks all  ;D  Here is my idea of a Cylon scout i wanted to keep it low poly for mass affect in OP  :crazy2: This will be the last one for a bit i need to get some other work done. Enjoy the models.
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,0c5bcaf85330110531e94f2fd75409e3.zip
Time for life!

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * New Cylon scout low poly
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 09:47:58 am »
Thanks for the model, I can understand about spending to much time on this game,been doing that myself. we will miss you, and you great models

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Whitestar's Colonial fleet part 1 wip
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2009, 10:03:35 pm »
Thanks for the model, I can understand about spending to much time on this game,been doing that myself. we will miss you, and you great models
Oh im still around i just have other games to make models for. Converting to .xsi format is proveing to be a bitach.

Here is some of Whitestar's BSG models from Freelancer. I am workin on the sfc conversions and i will upload them soon.
Time for life!

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Whitestar's Colonial fleet part 1 wip
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 06:16:32 pm »
they are some good looking modeles, I will be waiting for them.

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * Bezerker wip
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 02:56:50 am »
they are some good looking modeles, I will be waiting for them.

Looks like your the only one  :crazy2: here is the path to Whitestar's fleet http://files.filefront.com/Whitestarsbsgsfc3dszip/;13286788;/fileinfo.html

And here is the next ship on the list the Bezerk then a bunch of cylons after that.
Time for life!

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * --- Bezerker wip---
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 08:22:36 am »
Well you know I'm a big fan, and I'm sure there are others that don't post. I downloaded Whitestar's fleet last night, would like to tell him what a good job he did on the models but don't know where to send or post it. As I have said before it is people like you and the orther modelers that keep this game a live, the stock game would have got old and forgoten by now. thank you again and looking forward to the Cylons