Poll

I have at a quick count 15 of my own BSG ships to finish up and was givin about 20 models by Dnkids and Whitestar to convert to sfc and i found 5 more ships Unknown Warrior made should i continue with this thread or has it played out ?

Yes played out GO AWAY
Keep this thread going Good stuff
Post them single
There is enough BSG for SFC
Stop posting here

Topic: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * The Berzerk ready for battle  (Read 19630 times)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
Re: Battle Star Galactia * R.T.F. * The Berzerk ready for battle
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2009, 10:41:26 pm »
2 years off and on of fun and horror  :crazy2: this is my first model with lod's and the last model by me for a while while i get Unknown Warrior's and Dnkids finished. Then a long break.
If a sfcop player could test the sfc2 model  and see if it works ok i would be greatfull :) The sfc2 lod#1 and sfc3 model stands at 9982 poly sorry if their is any lag i wanted it as accurate as i could pull off under 10k.
If requested i will make a hardpoint pic so those that want to mod it proper in game will know the #s. There is 24 hard points each one is set at a gun tip  ;)
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,8b76f2d13551e24c4abe9fd280c51152.zip
Time for life!

Offline JB_Wonderboy

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2009, 06:26:06 am »
Some really nice model in here. very cool work.

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2009, 09:03:27 am »
the Berzerk looks great man  :o 8)

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 04:37:12 pm »
I tried this model in SFC-OP, it works as good as it looks, and it looks great. all that detail realy shows up. Now I'm just waiting for the Cylons.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 10:45:59 pm »

Dat awesome@@!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2009, 07:32:36 pm »
Thanks all was trying hard to get the models looking at least playable with my horrible texture skills and all.
Thank the Gods for Coxxon and his bsg fleet textures those details come in handy when i cant come up with stuff on my own.
I'm hoping the texture Guru's out there think the meshes are at least worthy of new paint one day.
I don't have the artist touch to think up details and stuff thats why i don't think i am going to be any good with high poly or be good at texturing like other modelers out there but i keep trying.
My gift i guess is i am good with blueprints and being able to transfer a 2d pic in to a 3d model. The real skill i think is being able to skin a model where it looks real. So far I'm not even close   :buck2:
 On those Cylons i don't know if i will be able to pull of any 1/2 good looking textures for them as the new designs are way hard to come up with ideas for details and such. The tos models wont be hard but the NEw style will be a hell of a challenge for me.
I forgot some real important things for this thread the stations . Ragnar , and a few others are in wip now, but here is a preview of my Scorpion fleet shipyards i made for Freelancer last year, I am remaping it so you can zoom in and it looks good and lowering the poly to make it playable in sfc series. Down to 35,860 now :P
Time for life!

Offline Ervinc

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2009, 08:03:58 pm »
The model is more than playable,and how ever you did it ,you did a great job.