• The Quiet One
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
Ghostbuster 3
« on: May 27, 2009, 03:36:38 pm »
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0801531/

More Details About Ghostbusters 3

27 May 2009 9:50 AM, PDT | From ScreenRant.com | See recent Screen Rant news

Rumors, speculation and more rumors! For the past 20 years that’s all we’ve gotten from Hollywood regarding Ghostbusters 3, but it wasn’t for a lack of trying on Dan Aykroyd’s part. He wrote a script, came up with ideas, and pushed it around in hopes of getting it made. Nothing came of it and it seemed that Ghostbusters 3 was just never meant to be.

That has all changed in the recent months, Dr. Raymond Stantz (a.k.a. Dan Aykroyd) has been out in the movie publications and on web sites pushing the new Ghostbusters 3 movie hard. Last week Aykroyd revealed who he would like for the two female roles (Alyssa Milano, Eliza Dushku) and that Ramis would be directing instead of Reitman.

The linked site has more links to other information.
Only in America .....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
Re: Ghostbuster 3
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 07:37:18 am »
I saw an article about this a couple of days ago and it claimed that "all" the original cast were coming back, I did notice that they didn't mention Annie Potts by name in the list of who was returning.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."