Topic: Battlestar Galactia Sins of the 13th tribe:-- done.  (Read 22521 times)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
Re: Nova class - The Atlantia & ------ Models of the 13th tribe-----
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2009, 11:34:21 pm »
Eastern Alliance bomber    :)  Its got the poly count i want im just not sure on the texture style i want.  No to xwing  and viper style :smitten: but what else is there ??   :-\
Time for life!

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2009, 01:32:06 pm »
You could always look at styles like the Thunderbolt and Starfury.. or Stargate's F-302's.  It may give you some ideas..
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline KBF_Gow

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2009, 12:00:13 am »
Wow and wow, I love all those BSG ships. have a few of the smallers for my Pirates.

And, my Klingon Fighter pilots love their Viper. This one is Atra's from like 2002, one of my first retextures just for my home box.

That Viper from the cassandra is just amazing. 

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2009, 01:04:06 pm »
Eastern Alliance bomber    :)  Its got the poly count i want im just not sure on the texture style i want.  No to xwing  and viper style :smitten: but what else is there ??   :-\

give it a stealthy look like the new battlestar or more utilitarian like those fat pod things they flew in the show..forget what they're called. bombers aren't generally pretty anyways..

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2010, 11:51:20 pm »
I am almost finished with the EA bomber i went for a WW2 rivet texture style , But its not Coxxon quality or anything  :-[ .
I had to make a BSG Sins of the 13th tribe Empire Territory map of my thoughts. Nasa immages help alot  :angel: , BSG Fans please help me add names of planets for the Cylons and Eastern Alliance?

Edit map name error fixed  :P
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 01:10:29 am by Kreeargh »
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
20 views and no opinions of my BSG map crapola  :knuppel2: how rude  ;) bump
I was thinkin about goin for this background to show empire territory but im not as fond of it as much.  :-\ 
Time for life!

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
Re: Battlestar Galactia Sins of the 13th tribe:-- Empire map need opinions?
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2010, 12:37:41 pm »
Looking good so far especially the original model.

Offline Magnum357

• Lt.
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2010, 04:16:12 pm »
I think both Kreearghs and Fallen_warriors space pics would be good choices.  Very detailed.  Fallen Warriors pic is probably a better representation of a galaxy, assuming you wanted to cover that amount of territory.
"I sure am glad I like SFB!" - Magnum357 (me)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2010, 05:46:03 pm »
I think both Kreearghs and Fallen_warriors space pics would be good choices.  Very detailed.  Fallen Warriors pic is probably a better representation of a galaxy, assuming you wanted to cover that amount of territory.
I need to make several maps infact for the project. The first one shows empire territory and basic planet placement something that might be seen on a view grid on a battlestars bridge. The colors are area claimed by each empire not nebula or space stuff. I have to make 3 maps of this type 1 for each empire. Others i need to figure out would be projected course to earth and Tos era empire maps to show what it all looked like before the EA.

Fallen i like that Galaxy map is there larger sizes avalable?

Thanks Age I plan on getin back to the old Gal this weekend and finish her up.

Here is my version of the Ragnar anchoridge. A bit high in poly but it was hard for me to keep it this low  :crazy2:
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2010, 05:27:47 pm »
RAGNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For your pipe work it looks like your using 6 sided cylinders.... try using 5 or even 4
The 6 pipes going to the center section are 6 sided but all the rings are 4 , i think i can cut 800 or so poly from the center section though. I need to add tubes and what not at the bottom of the station its lookin to naked down there.  :-\
I wiped this out today trying to get things done heres 2 versions of the colonial defence platform the one with the blue part is the missle upgrade model.
Time for life!

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2010, 11:49:00 pm »
I am almost finished with the EA bomber i went for a WW2 rivet texture style , But its not Coxxon quality or anything  :-[ .
I had to make a BSG Sins of the 13th tribe Empire Territory map of my thoughts. Nasa immages help alot  :angel: , BSG Fans please help me add names of planets for the Cylons and Eastern Alliance?

Edit map name error fixed  :P

Only one name was ever mentioned for The Eastern Alliance.  And that was Paradeen.  All other planets in the Eastern Alliance / Nationalists were Lunar Colony #X.  Where X is the number listed.  (And of Course, there is Terra)

As for the Cylons, there are only two systems that were mentions.  Gamoray, and Cylon.

Also, while it doesn't seem very plausible, but on screen references seem to indicate that the only Star-faring ship was the Destroyer for the Eastern Alliance.  Of course that makes about as much sense as a BattleStar being completely unsupported by frigates and destroyers.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 12:20:55 am »
 :-\ Yea i may have jumped on another worthless idea

screw it !  Take a break at it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:09:43 am by Kreeargh »
Time for life!