Topic: Fastfood Rampage Thread  (Read 21335 times)

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
Fastfood Rampage Thread
« on: August 16, 2010, 04:07:32 am »
Lately I've noticed a trend of people reacting especially poorly to bad service at fast food resturaunts.  This includes calling 911 because they got the orders wrong, or engaging in actual physical violence.  I've decided to start a thread devoted to these incidents.  Feel free to add to it.  Video footage of the incident is preferred over articles, or after the fact news coverage.

Personally, I think incidents where they misuse 911 like this are the worst.
[youtube]
Woman calls 911 over McDonald's Chicken McNuggets
[/youtube]

She later claimed that she was having a bad day.
[youtube]Woman Throws Temper Tantrum At McDonald's (The video's owner prevents external embedding)[/youtube]

I haven't been able to find footage of this one.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/drive-thru-taser-incident-wendys
MAY 17--Angered that drive-thru workers at a Wendy's botched her order, a Florida woman stormed the Daytona Beach restaurant this morning and tried to tase an employee with a stun gun. Melanese Reid, 20, reportedly became enraged after fast food workers failed to provide her with the requisite number of mustard and mayonnaise packets.

They thought they could lock her out.

Nugget Woman vs. McDonalds Drive-Thru Manager-Epic Cat Fight Rampage
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 10:21:11 am by knightstorm »

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Fastfood Rampage Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 09:23:42 am »
I've said time and time again. Chicken is evil.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 09:11:32 pm »
For 15$ worth of crap on a bun i would bitch also.  Has any one waited 25 min for a happymeal , kids meal nuggets and a bigmac? Yep they are owned by big oil to waist gas at drive thru.  :crazy2: With the right crew fast food is fast but with lazy arse ppl its a - profit margin. Yep some ppl have mental issues  but lazy rules with the fast food crew. Ive been enjoying it for many years to see it fall fast, as fast food should be.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:25:13 pm by Kreeargh »
Time for life!

Offline Capt. Mike

• Live from Granpa's Grotto
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 05:20:40 am »
I don't eat at fast food places..if I'm going to eat out, I go to a restaurant..otherwise, I cook it myself

Mike
Summum ius summa iniuria.

The more law, the less justice.

Cicero, De Officiis, I, 33

"It doesn't, and you can't, I won't, and it don't
it hasn't, it isn't, it even ain't, and it shouldn't
it couldn't"
FZ, 1974

My chops were not as fast...[but] I just leaned more on what was in my mind than what was in my chops.  I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will probably whip the guy with twenty notes.
 --Les Paul

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 05:57:25 pm »
Found some more 911 calls.

He paid 12 dollars for the 2 sandwiches.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqQ5nrHBvzc&feature=related[/youtube]

This 911 operator seems to be under the impression that Burger King being out of lemonade is not a police emergency.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/man-calls-911-burger-beef
http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/sound/bklemonadenew.mp3

He's going to sue the 911 operators
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dbQ7hHB2Bk&feature=fvw[/youtube]

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 04:50:54 am »
No video for this one yet.
http://www.azdailysun.com/news/local/article_319de282-b26a-11df-a253-001cc4c002e0.html

A high-ranking Williams police officer has lost his job after a dispute over a meal.

Accounts of what happened vary, with two restaurant employees saying the off-duty officer threatened to arrest them over some chicken, and the officer saying he did not.

The Williams police chief, Herman Nixon, said the officer was fired for using his position and authority for personal gain, by attempting to get a refund on the meal.

“Right after it happened, I stripped him of his police powers,” Nixon said.

Williams Police Lt. Michael Graham, who formerly ranked second-in-command in the department, said he plans to file a wrongful-termination lawsuit over his July 28 firing, and that his restaurant complaint is a real case of fraud that the police ignored.

“He ordered some chicken that we didn’t have available at that moment,” during a July visit, said Tavi Padilla, the restaurant manager on duty at the time at a Williams KFC/Taco Bell.

Another manager offered another type of chicken and a voucher for a free meal later during the July 9 visit. But Graham wanted his money back, which is against store policy, according to Padilla.

“He told me, ‘Look, fat a--, I don’t want to talk. Just give me my money or I’m taking you to jail. Do you know who I am?’” Padilla told other Williams police officers via a written statement.

Padilla took off his apron, ready to go to jail, he said. 

Corey Fritsinger, 19, is another manager at the store and the owner’s son.

“He told me that he was the police lieutenant and told me I had to give him his money back. I said that whether he’s the president of the United States or just a regular person, I can’t give him his money back,” Fritsinger said.

Fritsinger later left the counter to phone his father.

“He asked me how old I was and said he was going to take me to jail personally,” he said. “He said, ‘I’m putting you in the back of my car.’”

ASKED FOR HANDCUFFS

The Williams Police Department promptly responded to a public records request from the Arizona Daily Sun by providing documents on the case.

Statements from Graham’s call to police dispatch that day record Graham as saying to a dispatcher: “I’ve got a problem with the manager. I’m going to take him for fraudulent activity, so I need a car.”

Another Williams police officer said Graham asked to use the other officer’s handcuffs to make the arrest, according to reports, and Graham offered to write up the related arrest paperwork.

Graham was on leave from the department at the time, following a serious April motorcycle accident in which he received multiple injuries, including a brain injury.

His memory of the events is different.

“The thing that I’m proud of: I didn’t lose my temper. I didn’t raise my voice. This isn’t worth it,” Graham said, especially in light of the brain injury sustained in the motorcycle accident.

Graham said he never spoke to Padilla, never yelled at anyone in the store, never said he was going to arrest anyone, and ultimately called police to settle the dispute when the store employees would not refund his wife’s payment but could not provide what she ordered.

“I told them, ‘You’re committing fraud. You can’t take someone’s money, not give them any product, and refuse to give the money back,’” Graham said. “... I didn’t yell. I didn’t use profanity, and I left. So how was that disorderly?”

ASKED HIM TO LEAVE

Padilla said Graham threatened to arrest others in the store, and Padilla asked him to leave.

“We had a full lobby. I don’t need people yelling, being the way he was in the lobby ... we have kids in there and stuff,” Padilla said.

Then other police arrived.

Graham said he called the Williams police, and that although he out-ranked the officers who arrived, he did not order them to handle the case in any particular fashion.

“I could have ordered them to make the arrest. I didn’t,” he said. 

The fellow officers told Graham his complaint was a civil matter, and that they would not take action, just as had been the case with past customer complaints over the non-refund policy at the restaurant.

“It’s a civil matter because you’re a lazy f-----,” Graham said he responded to one subordinate officer.

That generally aligns with what the other police officers reported hearing.

AGGRESSIVE STANCE

One officer reported Graham took an aggressive stance and was speaking to him while standing inches from his face.

Sgt. Darrell Hixson wrote Chief Nixon a memo on July 9, outlining what he said were police department policy violations by Graham in the encounter: neglect of duty, not supporting fellow officers, disorderly conduct, not creating harmony and cooperation within the department, not conforming to rules and regulations and oppression under the color of law.

Graham said he finds each of the alleged violations unsubstantiated.

Graham was called in for a pre-disciplinary hearing on July 23.

Asked to explain his position, he said: “Well ... I screwed up, Chief,” according to a transcript of that hearing.

Graham said he actually made that comment before the hearing, and that it pertained to a data problem Graham was having with a computer, and nothing else.

Graham did not answer other questions during that hearing and did not receive answers to questions he asked, according to the transcript.

Graham was ordered to turn over his phone, badge, weapons and other police equipment while being investigated in mid-July, Nixon said.

He declined.

Police then served a search warrant at his home to retrieve the items, according to records.

Graham was officially terminated on July 28.

Nixon filed a form on July 29 with a state board that oversees police officer training, notifying the board that Graham may have violated Arizona law.

Cyndy Cole can be reached at 913-8607 or at ccole@azdailysun.com.

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 07:16:44 pm »
If I can find a video for this, I'll post it.

http://triblocal.com/evanston/2010/10/19/man-punches-burger-king-employee-for-not-having-it-his-way/

Man punches Burger King employee for not having it his way

A person attempting to enter an Evanston Burger King after hours allegedly punched a store employee in the face for refusing to allow him entrance, authorities said.

The employee told police that the man, possibly 18 or 19 years old, was banging on the restaurant door in the 1800 block of Dempster Street at about 11 p.m. Oct. 15.

When the employee opened the door to tell the man to leave, he allegedly punched the employee in face, causing swelling to the left side of the employee’s face, police said.

The man then fled west on Dempster Street, police said. Evanston police are investigating.

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 01:01:09 am »
In this one the employee hit back.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20101211/METRO01/12110373/Burger-King-worker-likely-to-face-charges-in-fatal-fight

Burger King worker likely to face charges in fatal fight
Fast-food worker in custody after man's death ruled a homicide
Darren A. Nichols and Mark Hicks / The Detroit News

Detroit— Police are pursuing charges against a 20-year-old Burger King employee accused of punching a customer who later died.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner on Friday declared the death of Paul Cannon, 67, a homicide.

Advertisement

Officials say Cannon died of a blunt force trauma following the fight with an employee at the fast-food restaurant on Gratiot near St. Aubin on Thursday.

It was unclear what sparked the disagreement, said Sgt. Eren Stephens of the Detroit Police Department.

A spokesman for Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy said a warrant request was issued but it was still under review late Friday.

"It is now under review.We do not expect any charging decision to be made (Friday)," spokesman Mark Bernardi said.

Detroit Police spokeswoman Yvette Walker said Cannon was reportedly causing a disturbance and tried to hit the employee, and the employee swung back. Cannon died at a local hospital.

"The victim fell to the floor," Stephens said. "He was conveyed to a hospital and pronounced dead."

Spokesman for the Medical Examiner Office Dennis Niemiec said Cannon's dentures "were broken, but not a factor" in the death, and he had a history of heart disease.

An earlier report said the punch may have caused the older man to choke on his dentures.

Police didn't release additional details, including the identity of the worker, who remains in custody.

Jerome Perdu, 59, a Detroit security guard, was at the restaurant when the scuffle occurred. He said he didn't see the customer get hit, but watched as paramedics tried to revive him. The restaurant was crowded at the time, he said.

"I just seen him lying on the floor," Perdu said. "EMS was pumping him."

The restaurant was closed Friday except for the drive-through. Burger King spokeswoman Denise Wilson said company officials were aware of the incident and the franchise owner was cooperating with police.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20101211/METRO01/12110373/Burger-King-worker-likely-to-face-charges-in-fatal-fight#ixzz17yPXVD9s

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 04:36:19 am »
They didn't let her have it her way.

Springbreak Bikini Brawl at Burger King [VIDEO]

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/florida/meet-panama-city-bk-brawler-653092

I think that this quote also is a good intro to the next rampage
“If I knew what was gonna happen,” Smith said, “I would’ve gone to Taco Bell."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/The-Beefy-Crunch-Burrito-incident-1226571.php
The price of the Beefy Crunch Burrito had gone up from 99 cents to $1.49 and the man at the Rigsby Road Taco Bell drive-thru had just ordered seven.

The fast food customer was so disgruntled by the price hike he shot an air gun at the manager, displayed an assault rifle and pistol while in the restaurant's parking lot, fled as police were called, and pointed one of his weapons at three officers who pulled him over. Fleeing when they opened fire, he barricaded himself in his hotel room — all over $3.50 plus additional tax.

All three of his weapons were found to be air-powered and not firearms.

The final incident in the burrito-triggered spree happened Sunday afternoon at the Rodeway Inn on North W.W. White Road, engaging SWAT negotiators in a more than three-hour standoff, according to officials and witnesses.

Ricardo Jones, 37, was charged with two felony counts of aggravated assault against a public servant.

Jones was in the Bexar County Jail on bail totaling $50,000. No one was injured in the incident.

Jones was taken into custody about 6:45 p.m. Sunday after officials used tear gas to get him out of the motel room where he was staying. Police recovered the rifle and two handguns, Benavides said.

It all began about four hours earlier when the man put in his order at the Taco Bell/KFC two-for-one restaurant in the 5300 block of Rigsby Road on the city's East Side.

Restaurant manager Brian Tillerson, 41, said his employees told him a customer was upset about the price of the Beefy Crunch Burrito.

“They did use to be 99 cents, but that was just a promotion,” Tillerson said. “He pointed a gun at me, and he fired it. I leaned to the side and there was a pop but nothing happened.”

Tillerson said the police later found a BB, but the following five minutes “were pretty crazy,” he said.

Looking out the windows, he said he saw the man put an assault rifle and a handgun on the roof of his Mitsubishi Endeavor. Customers dove under their tables, the employees scrambled to the back and Tillerson ran to the front to lock the doors as he called police.

The man then jumped into his vehicle and took off, Tillerson said.

Fewer than two miles away, at W.W. White Road and Hershey Drive, officers spotted the suspect and two patrol units pulled over the car, Benavides said. As the officers got out of their cars, the man got out of his car carrying the assault rifle in his hands and pointing it at the officers.

Police initially reported Jones exchanged fire with the officers. But on Monday, an SAPD spokesman said investigators could not be sure about that because his rifle was also a BB gun and they could find no spent BBs. It was unclear who shot out the windshield of a police patrol car during the shooting.

From there, the man sped off to the Rodeway Inn in the 200 block of North W.W. White Road just a few blocks away from Interstate 10.

It was about 3 p.m., and the man refused to come out.

Sharpshooters climbed up on the roof of the Sky Line Food Mart next to the motel. Police blocked off W.W. White in both directions. They evacuated some nearby businesses and some of the rooms in the motel.

Through a megaphone the negotiator could be heard telling the man to pick up the phone.

“No one needs to get hurt,” the negotiator said.

Around 6:30 p.m., and without a reply from the man inside, SWAT used tear gas to clear the room, Benavides said. The man came out without incident.

Tillerson, calm and back at work after giving a statement to police, said after hearing that the customer shot at officers he was even more relieved he didn't get into his restaurant.

“The weird thing is,” Tillerson said, “He was here a week ago around the same time last Sunday. He yelled at me then too.”

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 12:32:50 pm »
They didn't think far enough outside the bun.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/taco-bell-hot-sauce-rage-345678
Taco Bell Hot Sauce Beef Ends In Patron's Bust
Feds: Customer pulled shotgun over botched order

SEPTEMBER 21--Angered that his Taco Bell drive-thru order failed to include hot sauce, a Missouri man returned to the fast food restaurant and allegedly pulled a shotgun on an employee, who fled in fear from the takeout window.

The bizarre incident Saturday evening resulted in the arrest of Jeremy Combs, a 30-year-old convicted felon, on both state and federal charges. Combs is pictured in the below mug shot.

According to a U.S. District Court complaint, investigators with the Lee’s Summit Police Department interviewed Combs Sunday afternoon about the incident. Combs admitted that he had purchased several items from Taco Bell, only to return home to discover “the Taco Bell employee had failed to include his…hot sauce.”

While Combs told cops that he “became upset and drove back to the Taco Bell to confront the employee,” he denied brandishing a shotgun at the drive-thru worker. He said the item was actually a tire iron, a claim police say is belied by Taco Bell surveillance footage showing Combs in his Ford F-150 truck.

During a subsequent search of Combs’s residence, police discovered a Mossberg shotgun with live rounds of ammunition affixed to its side (the weapon was hidden under the mattress in Combs’s bedroom). In a conversation Monday with a Lee’s Summit detective, Combs reportedly copped to possessing the shotgun at Taco Bell, adding that he bought the weapon--which did not have a serial number--“from ‘Mark’ at a drug house in Independence, Missouri.”

The incarcerated Combs is scheduled for a detention hearing tomorrow in federal court in Kansas City. According to the criminal complaint, Combs’s rap sheet includes 14 felony arrests and three felony convictions. (3 pages)

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 08:31:11 pm »
another nut who eats at Taco Bell
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/chalupa-customer-firebombs-taco-bell-876519
Cops Hunt Man Who Firebombed Taco Bell Because His Chalupas Had Too Little Meat

Georgia police are hunting for the aggrieved Taco Bell customer who threw a Molotov cocktail at the restaurant’s drive-thru window after phoning in a complaint that there was not enough meat in the chalupas he had purchased.

The bizarre incident occurred around 5 AM Sunday at a Taco Bell on North Slappey Boulevard in Albany. The small blaze did not cause injuries or damage to the building.

According to a police report, Taco Bell manager Cynthia Thompson told cops that, shortly before the firebombing, a man called the restaurant to complain about a reported meat shortage in his “two XL Chalupas.” The caller told Thompson that “after getting home realized that there was not enough stuffing inside of his chalupas, and demanded his order be corrected.”

When Thompson explained that she “could not accommodate him because the business was closing,” the man replied, “You must be one of them niggers up there.” He added, “That’s alright, I’ll just come and redecorate the place.”

Thompson said that shortly after the call she and other Taco Bell employees “could smell gasoline but was unaware of where it was coming from. They then realized the fire outside of the drive thru window.”

Investigators found the makeshift incendiary device--a “melting plastic bottle with a liquid substance still inside”--outside the Taco Bell, where a large sign beckons patrons to “Come Try The New XXL Chalupa. Bigger Is Better.”

The search for the firebomb suspect has been hampered since the video feed from the drive-thru window was of poor quality, cops reported.

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 12:17:04 pm »

http://www.wisn.com/news/29889595/detail.html

Woman's Beef With Taco Bell Leads To 3rd OWI
Customer Wouldn't Leave Restaurant Drive-Thru

POSTED: 11:45 am CST November 30, 2011
UPDATED: 3:46 pm CST November 30, 2011

Taco Bell
WAUWATOSA, Wis. -- A West Allis woman was given her third OWI after she refused to leave a Wauwatosa Taco Bell drive-thru last week.

The Taco Bell manager called 911 late on Nov. 23 to report a woman was yelling and swearing at employees, according to the Wauwatosa police report.

The police report says the 32-year-old woman told the officer who arrived at the scene that she was trying to call police because the Taco Bell operators were being rude to her.

The officer smelled alcohol on her breath and noticed she was staggering as she walked.

The Taco Bell manager told police the woman became argumentative when he explained the restaurant was out of beef.

The police report says that once at the police station, officers performed a breathalyzer test, showing her blood-alcohol content at 0.13, according to the police report.

During the booking process the woman said, "I normally drink Budweiser, but today I drank two Jacks."

Offline Panzergranate

• Commander
  • Aw!! Da big nasty Klingon L7 killed da kitty kat!!
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 02:18:17 pm »
Why is it that stupid people are unable to realise that they being stupid??

We have just as many morons here in The UK. There must be a warehouse somewhere shipping them all around the world....

I've met and dealt harshly with a few in my time.

The Klingons have many ways to fry a cat. I prefer to use an L7 Fast Battlecruiser!!

Offline Commander Maxillius

• You did NOT just shoot that green sh-t at me?!?
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 04:43:06 pm »
What I've been saying has been true all along:  The typical fast food customer has a room-temperature IQ.
I was never here, you were never here, this conversation never took place, and you most certainly did not see me.

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 10:45:14 pm »
I'm not sure if this one constitutes a rampage.  She didn't trash the place, and the video looks a lot tamer than the description led me to believe.  Also, why didn't they close the window?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/teacher-busted-for-mcdonalds-drive-thru-rage-765912
Teacher Tosses Food Back At McDonald's Drive-Thru

Hash Browns Rage! Teacher Arrested For Pelting McDonald’s Worker With Food At Drive-Thru Window

A Florida middle school teacher is facing a battery charge after she threw an assortment of food items back through a drive-thru window following a dispute with a McDonald’s employee, according to cops.

The incident, which was captured by a restaurant surveillance camera, occurred around 9:45 Saturday morning at a McDonald’s in Lakeland. Simone Paolercio, 39, had ordered about $20 worth of food when she got into a dispute with a worker manning the drive-thru window.

The video can be found below.

Jessica Balderas, a McDonald’s worker, told cops that “there was a disagreement over two hashbrowns,” according to a Polk County Sheriff’s Office report. Paolercio reportedly became “irritated” and “wanted them to take the food back and refund her money.”

After a manager arrived to speak with Paolercio, the educator tossed some of the food items back through the drive-thru window when the man refused to provide a refund. Paolercio later admitted that she "chucked it" through the window when her refund demand was rejected.

Some of the airborne grub struck Balderas in the face and chest, according to investigators. When Paolercio denied hitting Balderas with the breakfast items, a deputy advised that footage showed "a hashbrown fly out of the bag and through the air." Paolercio, cops noted, "said she could not argue with the surveillance video."

Paolercio, pictured in the above mug shot, “fled the area in her vehicle” following the confrontation. After being tracked to her residence, she was arrested on the misdemeanor charge.

A sixth grade teacher at Lakeland Highlands Middle School, Paolercio was booked into the county jail Saturday, and released from custody yesterday.

Paolercio has worked as a teacher in Polk County since 2004, according to a school web page. The geography instructor has a history degree from the University of South of Florida “and a Master Degree In Education” from American InterContinental University. In a Facebook posting yesterday, Paolercio’s husband threatened legal action over his wife's collar. “I will never step foot in a McDonald's again,” wrote Chris Paolercio, a long-haul trucker. "A lawsuit will be coming for what they did....."

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 10:47:25 pm »
What I've been saying has been true all along:  The typical fast food customer has a room-temperature IQ.

There's stupid, and then there's going back to taco bell with a gun because they forgot the hot sauce.  That falls under the dual categories stupid and crazy.

Offline Commander Maxillius

• You did NOT just shoot that green sh-t at me?!?
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2011, 08:01:05 am »
Indeed.  Some people honestly believe that fast food workers are there to be abused.

Hell, service jobs in general get no respect.
I was never here, you were never here, this conversation never took place, and you most certainly did not see me.

Offline Brush Wolf

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 09:07:30 am »
Indeed.  Some people honestly believe that fast food workers are there to be abused.

Hell, service jobs in general get no respect.

It isn't just service jobs. Politeness in general is in very short supply with way too many people that think they are the most important person in the world and no one else matters. A little politeness goes a long way.
I am alright, it is the world that is wrong.

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 11:16:12 am »
Another fastfood 911 call.  The audio is available at the site.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/hardees-hamburger-911-calls-87923

Patron Busted After Calling 911 To Lodge Complaints About "Nasty" Hamburger She Purchased From Hardee's

Perturbed about the taste of a hamburger she purchased from Hardee’s, a Tennessee woman twice called police emergency operators to lodge a complaint about the fast food outlet’s “nasty” grub.

Those calls, of course, made Donna Marie Nichols, 50, the latest restaurant patron to get arrested for “Abuse of 911 system,” according to a criminal complaint filed last Thursday in Roane County’s General Sessions Court.

After Nichols made two 911 calls, a cop responded to her location, and was told that she “had purchased a meal from the Hardees in Rockwood and that the hamburger tasted funny.” Nichols, pictured in the above mug shot, added that before she contacted cops, she called Hardee’s, “and that they told her to return and they would refund her money.”

In one of her 911 calls (listen below), Nichols told a police operator that the Hardee’s food “is no good” and that, “I only took a small bite out of the burger and it’s nasty.”

Nichols was subsequently busted and booked into the county jail, where bail was set at $1500. She was released from custody yesterday evening.

Previously, customers have been popped for calling 911 to register dismay about Burger King lemonade, McDonald's McNuggets, and pizza.

Offline knightstorm

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 07:28:14 pm »
Not lovin' it

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/tennessee/mcdonalds-cheeseburger-rage-859413

Angered By "Messed Up" McDonald's Cheeseburgers, Tennessee Duo Returns To Vandalize Eatery

Incensed about the “messed up” cheeseburgers they purchased at a McDonald’s drive-thru window, two Tennessee men allegedly returned to the fast food joint and vandalized it, cops report.

The peeved patrons were apparently set off by the paucity of onions on their cheeseburgers.

According to a Murfreesboro Police Department report, Christopher Slate, 21, and Sean Mosey, 23 were collared in connection with Sunday’s early-morning attack on the McDonald’s. Each man was charged with felony reckless endangerment and vandalism.

Slate (left) and Mosey are pictured in the above mug shots.

In an interview with cops, Slate said that the duo was “upset with McDonald’s because their cheeseburgers had been messed up.” He then “advised that they went home and continued to drink beer and get worked up about the cheeseburgers.”

The men, Slate confessed, returned to McDonald’s and hurled a piece of concrete through the drive-thru window and tossed a brick through the eatery’s front window. An employee standing near the drive-thru window was struck by debris and suffered several lacerations on his left arm. The restaurant’s manager was struck in the leg by the concrete chunk.

Slate and Mosey were subsequently arrested when their getaway attempt was derailed after Mosey, running from the scene, tripped and fell. He landed in the street and was unable to get up. Mosey is also facing a public intoxication charge.

The alleged cheeseburger avengers, both free on bond, are due to appear July 11 in Rutherford County General Sessions Court.