Topic: U.S.S. Enforcer...  (Read 12451 times)

Offline ShadowDiver

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: U.S.S. Enforcer...
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2010, 08:50:53 am »
WOW.....

I only hope/dream that some day, I can do stuff this good!!!!

FANTASTIC !
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2010, 03:42:21 pm »
Practus makes perfect shadow.

Looks good from here. Without a pic of what the finished ship is supise to look like I really wouldn't know if anything important where missing.

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2010, 02:50:13 pm »
Thanks for the comments people.  I would have responded sooner but there was a slight issue with my account that Bonk fixed.  :-D  Anyway, as for the Enforcer, I've looked her over again, and even asked a couple people what they think, and we all agree the only thing left to be modeled are the launchers and pulse phaser emitters, and then she's ready for mapping.  :-D
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2010, 04:30:17 pm »
Woot :D can't wait

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2014, 06:07:40 pm »
Really nice if FS would only use it in his next Opplus shiplist.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2024, 07:09:29 am »
MASSIVE NECRO POST!!!

I know these days hardly anyone checks these forums.

Back in the end of 2022, I made the decision to try and get back into modeling.  All of 2023 was somewhat of a nightmare.  2024, has not been all that much better, with one exception.

Back in March, the urge to model finally got to me.  I tried a couple small things to try and dust off the skills.  One thing led to another, and I grabbed this old WIP, and finally finished her mesh up!!

So, changes since the last time I worked on this ship:

I unified the saucer and aft hull into a single mesh.

Redesigned the impulse engines, and unified them into the main hull.

Remade the pylons, made them shorter, which allowed me to lower the rollbar and all components.

Ditched my micro torpedo concept for a standard size launcher.

Added a top panel to the main deflector pod, only to break up the simplicity, and as an homage to how the old torpedo pod was designed.

Not sure if this ship is viable in SFC (didn't really chop the polys), but, all that's needed is to find someone to map and texture for me.  I might try mapping myself.  I hear new utilities are out these days that make mapping considerably easier.

So, if anyone is still around and lurking, here is the COMPLETED MESH for the U.S.S. Enforcer NCC - 26251

Mesh and concept by Berto Armando Perez (Centurus/Daihak)
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Tus-XC

• Capt
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Commander
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2024, 09:55:24 pm »
looks good!
Rob

"Elige Sortem Tuam"

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2024, 03:38:59 am »
looks good!

Thanks TUS.  She'll look even better when she gets mapped and textured.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2024, 01:25:26 pm »
MASSIVE NECRO POST!!!

Back in the end of 2022, I made the decision to try and get back into modeling.  All of 2023 was somewhat of a nightmare.  2024, has not been all that much better, with one exception.

Back in March, the urge to model finally got to me.  I tried a couple small things to try and dust off the skills.  One thing led to another, and I grabbed this old WIP, and finally finished her mesh up!!

Remade the pylons, made them shorter, which allowed me to lower the rollbar and all components.

Added a top panel to the main deflector pod, only to break up the simplicity, and as an homage to how the old torpedo pod was designed.

Not sure if this ship is viable in SFC (didn't really chop the polys), but, all that's needed is to find someone to map and texture for me.  I might try mapping myself.  I hear new utilities are out these days that make mapping considerably easier.

So, if anyone is still around and lurking, here is the COMPLETED MESH for the U.S.S. Enforcer NCC - 26251

Nice to see you back. 
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2024, 10:03:39 am »
MASSIVE NECRO POST!!!

Nice to see you back.

Thanks Nem!!  Not sure how long this will last. but who knows, what the future will bring.