Topic: =/\= awesome art project  (Read 1867 times)

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
=/\= awesome art project
« on: September 23, 2010, 09:57:19 pm »
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline Roychipoqua_Mace

• Lt.
Re: =/\= awesome art project
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 10:02:15 pm »
That is crazy!

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 02:50:34 pm »
Deja Vu. I have seen that. Perhaps the year it was made (on TV?) what freaked me about it was the oral emergence theme. Rather disturbing.

On a totally unrelated note, (sort of), I came across this and found it to be quite to my artistic tastes:

I did not realise it was a cover until I read the notes. It is bang on, and the differences are well done. I love it. And Ren and Stimpy.

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 10:07:14 pm »
Deja Vu. I have seen that. Perhaps the year it was made (on TV?) what freaked me about it was the oral emergence theme. Rather disturbing.

On a totally unrelated note, (sort of), I came across this and found it to be quite to my artistic tastes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UZDmYtT9bk
I did not realise it was a cover until I read the notes. It is bang on, and the differences are well done. I love it. And Ren and Stimpy.

The peel off the was disturbing but i see the art in the theme totaly. A rebirth of a sort i think.
Bonk this vid you linked has to be one of my all time highs.  :thumbsup: The music vrs vid play fits perfect
Time for life!

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 09:17:14 am »
Glad you liked it. It made me smile and bang my head involuntarily like Beavis on acid.  :rwoot:

That graffiti video is pretty darn cool too. The other thing I found interesting about it was the "erasing"/"trails" technique if you know what I mean.