Topic: -/\- Gentlemen, I give you , the Valiya Hamza.  (Read 10468 times)

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• There is life outside of Windows..
  • Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
  • Starbase Atlantis [X-refit]
    • 9th Fleet
Re: -/\- Gentlemen, I give you , the Valiya Hamza.
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 05:13:20 pm »
I guess our definitions are different then, no matter, kinda funny how your doing the very thing you were helping to prevent just to get the last word in oh well.
Starfleet Headquarters out.

Fleet Commodore, XenoCorp, ISC Fleet.

George65w

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 05:29:31 pm »
I guess our definitions are different then, no matter, kinda funny how your doing the very thing you were helping to prevent just to get the last word in oh well.

I am not posting pharma, finance or penis enlargement spam SFHQ. I am calling you guys out on being wrong. Very wrong. You can have the last word anytime you want. I know how this can be stopped. Need some help? Well you won't get it from me. No more free lunch. I'm done taking sh*t off anyone. I am standing up for myself, nothing more.

George65w

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 05:39:52 pm »
wow!!!!

Indeed.

I'm sure you're loving this aren't you, Mr. Leader of the NCC, who's explicit mandate it is to disrespect the admin staff of Dynaverse.net.

Well, you know what? Now I see that you were right about Frey all along. That is pretty sad.

George65w

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 05:42:17 pm »

Go ahead, say it t00l, you know you want to, and it hardly matters at this point. The time I left prior the Braxton escapade was due to you calling me insane. Both times completely justified. I take sh*t off no one.

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
    • 9th Fleet
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 05:47:49 pm »
I don't care what your posting Bonk, your in violation of the rules plain and simple and logical as that. Users attempting to return under an alias are met with the same suspensions, you have violated rules. You are not right. Now please get off the forums before you continue down this road.

Offline Brush Wolf

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2011, 05:52:05 pm »
Bonk, you really need to step back and take a deep breath. At this point it doesn't matter if you were right or wrong in the initial events. Just let it drop so everyone can get their thoughts in order.
I am alright, it is the world that is wrong.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2011, 05:57:38 pm »
I don't care what your posting Bonk, your in violation of the rules plain and simple and logical as that. Users attempting to return under an alias are met with the same suspensions, you have violated rules. You are not right. Now please get off the forums before you continue down this road.

Well he did say about 4 posts ago, that that was his last post. :P

Seriously though Bonk, Please try and relax some man. your gonna have a stroke or something the way your going.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

George65w

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2011, 06:03:51 pm »

That is not what this is about SFHQ. Not at all.

This is about
1) knightstorm and his nazi programme
2) Frey calling me insane which has severely pissed me off. Not to mention the other lies.
3) Frey claiming I did not fix SFC. I busted my ass on that code. I fixed up most of the stuff Dave added, I made the Dynaverse work on vista, I modified the directplay code to use only two ports, I set it up at gamespy...(note I still control that gamespy account for sfc:ce - you're going to have to figure out how to redo it yourselves now to regain control - note also I have done nothing malicious with it, nor will I) among dozens of other little fixes. And I built a f*cking kick ass installer complete with a token (tech test) sprites edit from marstone and FoaS (splash screen). Well that is the last time I do anything like that for free. From here on it is $65/hr nothing less - that will provide management accountability in any future endeavors of mine, which will most certainly not be here.

- Actually, if Frey had even taken the slightest interest in the development progress and kept up with the dev forums he would know all this, I pretty much posted a play-by-play of all my discoveries and edits.

This accusation pisses me off the most. The f*cking unmitigated gall. Unbelievable. Unforgivable. Frey is the one who needs a reality check here and I am delivering it.

Bonk, you really need to step back and take a deep breath. At this point it doesn't matter if you were right or wrong in the initial events. Just let it drop so everyone can get their thoughts in order.

I will not drop this ever. It is a now a grudge I will carry to my grave. I am that offended.

Seriously though Bonk, Please try and relax some man. your gonna have a stroke or something the way your going.

I have never been more relaxed. I bottle it up no more. I take sh*t from no one. No one.  Again, go read the thread if it has not been hidden from you and re-evaluate what you think is right and wrong.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 06:50:58 pm by George65w »

Offline Fedman NCC-3758

• Brother Federico the Feducator & Lord High Mokus
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2011, 06:25:28 pm »

That's the thing about holding a grudge.

It weighs heaviest upon the bearer.

Best wishes, Bonk.

Sincerely.
The Star Spangled Banner bring hither,
 O're Columbia's true sons let it wave.
May the wreaths they have won never wither,
 Nor it's stars cease to shine on the brave.

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2011, 07:26:42 pm »
Keep posting, Bonk. We're letting you for a reason.

:D

So your going to deny you broke the forums rules when you called Age what you did ? When you cussed someone out in a public forum?

THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!

We could care less about your crusade, we could care less about your desires, we are enforcing the rules evenly and you were informed as such. I even told you when we talked on the phone about this, and how you need to prevent it.

ANd you are acting like the spoiled brat claiming "I'm not bypassing anything" yet you know exactly what you are doing. How childish.

Let's be clear - you are no longer welcomed here. Goodbye. Adios.

We already have someone to replace you.

GOOD BYE! ADIOS

I'll also be making some phone calls tomorrow, as it seems all you wish to do is continue to escalate this. Stop posting from alternate accounts, accept your ban, show some dignity.

Regards,
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 10:03:05 pm »
In the interests of trying to come to some type of peace accord or cease fire, I did give Bonk's phone a ring several times this evening...and yesterday... and the day before that...

Never answered :(

Just thought it should be out there. People deserve to know the truth, right Bonk?

Regards,
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 10:17:03 pm »
Heh, on the lighter side, I haven't had a thread I started get so much attention in a long ass time . :P

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Stuka32

• Ensign
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 11:20:48 pm »
In the interests of trying to come to some type of peace accord or cease fire, I did give Bonk's phone a ring several times this evening...and yesterday... and the day before that...

Never answered

Just thought it should be out there. People deserve to know the truth, right Bonk?

I am over three hundred miles away from that phone right now and you know it. Quit with the bad attempts at spin. Truth? I posted that truth (if you had read it all...) but you keep deleting the truth. No one is buying this. Certainly not me.

Keep posting, Bonk. We're letting you for a reason.

I know that is what you are trying to do. Duh. I also know how it will really be seen. Thus I have said what I said. Sweep it under the rug again and I will say it again. There is a reason this keeps happening to you here, over and over and over. It is not just me.

Oh, and you're not really letting me do it are you, you keep banning the accounts.

So your going to deny you broke the forums rules when you called Age what you did ? When you cussed someone out in a public forum?

I'll give you that, I should not have personally insulted him, that was mean. However, accoring to your rules he deserved a ban.

We could care less about your crusade, we could care less about your desires, we are enforcing the rules evenly and you were informed as such. I even told you when we talked on the phone about this, and how you need to prevent it.

This is not about my wishes. It is about you being wrong in so many ways. We did not talk about this on the phone. Nor have we spoken on the phone for what a few weeks now? Quit with the spin. I don't buy it and nor do the people who matter.

Let's be clear - you are no longer welcomed here. Goodbye. Adios.

That's almost funny, like a scene from "The Office" or something:
Employee: I quit.
Employer: No, you're fired.
::)
I already told you off. I do not want your welcome. I told you that in no uncertain terms already.

We already have someone to replace you.

That's fine, but the point is that it is not me, nor will it ever be, just like I already said.

I'll also be making some phone calls tomorrow, as it seems all you wish to do is continue to escalate this.

I knew that would be next. I still march. I have nothing to hide and I have done nothing wrong. You'll have to extradite me from the back woods of Newfoundland. And they'll have to let me go, just like every other time some tom dick or harry doesn't like it when I put them in their place and then tries to sic the hounds on me in retaliation. ::)

Stop posting from alternate accounts, accept your ban, show some dignity.

Exactly, this is all about my dignity and how I will not allow you to walk all over it.

Now go read your own recent posts here as if you were a long time member. Trust me, it does not come off well at all, and you can skip the predictable retort on that. ::)

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
    • 9th Fleet
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 11:39:15 pm »
Id call ignoring several repeated requests from several different people to stop posting even bypassing your ban everytime being something your doing wrong, including if you reply to this to say no you arent, just move on Bonk, move on

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 08:12:10 am »
Bonk, Age was disciplined. Per our Policies. Something you bypassed completely when you BANNED HIM PERMANENTLY. That, Sir, is ADMIN ABUSE.

Now, since he decided to accept it like a mature adult, we didn't feel anything but the visual warning was necessary per the disciplinary policies here. Had you abided by your 5 day no post punishment, it'd almost be over and we'd all be moving on now.

In regards to your phone - I have no idea where you are and what you are doing, because your correct, we haven't talked for two weeks now or so. I haven't been reading your emails or what not, because I've seen them all before. However, I must say - for being a thousand something miles away from your phone line (dial up, remember?) you got internet access enough to forge IP's so you can bypass your original IP block we instituted when you refused to stop posting and made an alt account under the same IP, yes?

However, you are either lying, or simply have modified the reality in your head, if you are telling me we didn't talk about your past meltdowns and how this could easily lead to #4.  That was the entire reasoning for me inviting you to come to Texas and live with me.

Yes, your right.. I am going to invite you into my house to come live with me for free because I wanted to use you.

:smackhead:

I went to bed last night after you sent your emails trying to undermine the current development team. I wonder why your doing that? Certainly because I've personally pissed you off SO MUCH that you now want to take your ball and go home? But I digress. I went to bed, and the moderators had to continue to mark your new alt accounts as read only. ( We're not banning your accounts, btw, lol, we're making them read only so we can maintain what is called a "chain of evidence". RCMP requested this.)

*nods* I can see your commitment to the community. Quite likely , it'll be about as solid as the commitment you'll tell all the people you try to get to march or wahtever your doing. As soon as someone threatens Bonk, it'll be another crusade for another "righteous" reason.. and you'll leave all those people who trusted you behind again.

You forget, we've been through this before... THREE TIMES. You've blown up, gone ballistic and told me to go F&@K myself numerous times. This is old stuff, Hoss. We're all tired of it. This thread is now locked and any additional accounts / post by Bonk will result in... nothing. We'll keep marking the accounts read only and forwarding everything to the necessary authorities.

Good luck on your march, and thank you for all you have done for the SFC Community. We wish you Godspeed and good luck.

Regards,
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:38:19 am by FA Frey XC »
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.