Topic: Request for Antivyrus  (Read 2629 times)

Rel

Request for Antivyrus
« on: December 01, 2011, 12:03:15 am »
Hello, I am Rellik, AKA Rel.
I am a modder of the game Star trek Bridge Commander.  I used to help mod a ship in the past, known by the anonymous, who made the Ambassador from Hell Deathship * I made the one hit death torpedo :3* However after dealing with the final year of high School, I havent touched BC for a yr, which caused me to forget and make new notes.
 I mostly go for torpedoes, but at this rate, I made a few ships as a start, one of which was a reconversion of Antivyrus's Version of the Famed Battleship from Klingon Academy as a little experiment: The Yamato Class Experimental Battleship.
The ship become a big success after a couple detours I had to deal with thanks to a few new friends I made,esp. with ship glows and Assault Phaser placement *Yes it has that*. However, I still have one more Detour: The Yamato class is now privately owned without release, and I wished to Release this ship to BC, but Anti is nowhere to be found. I've looked everywhere without any clue or sighting, until Daihak aided me by pointing me here.
So, as a last effort with a prayer, I ask of you Antivyrus, If you are still around the modding business, I ask of you Permission to Release the Yamato into the BC Community. You and Daihak will be creditted for it's creation, as I am a man of my word.
PS: a couple Sweet shot previews

Also, If I tend to break a rule or 2 in doing this, I'm sorry as I'm noob here. Please dont kill me for being curteous lol.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Re: Request for Antivyrus
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 01:51:16 am »
Welcome Rel,

If you don't mind I'm going to split this into its own topic just so (A) people don't get confused, and (B) Antivyrus (if he is still around) will be able to see it more readily.

Hope you stick around,
~Rob
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 02:49:00 am »
I can't take any credit for the creation, except where the registries are concerned, and I believe Ol Buzz made the textures.  You know, I've often wondered if I could make my own Yamato Class.

Maybe I should start a poll.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Bernard Guignard

• Cad Schematics are our Speciality
  • Lt.
  • Trek Canon!!! I NO believe in TreK Canon!!!.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 04:45:09 pm »
Those are some nice pictures like the one with the Constitution class above the Yamato.  ;D

intermech

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 03:40:52 pm »
In case Antivyrus does not see this, you can find his permissions policy on this thread:

http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163351890.0.html

Rel

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 04:48:27 pm »
ok understandable. I still have that Original SFC Readme file pertaining to who and what made the ship. I can use that to post who made the ship.
thank you guys :D

Offline Antivyrus

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 12:03:03 pm »
Believe it or not I'm still cruise though the forums as I am able. I havent been actively modelly in some time do to a lack of computing power. However that is no longer the case as I recieved a brand new Laptop for Christmas.  I cant make any promises but if I can gather together the programs i like to use and get the time to work, i may be making more contributions here.

It has always been and will always be my intent for as many who want to use my work are able to, so yes, Rel, you have my permission to release the Yamato.

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 09:13:48 pm »
Believe it or not I'm still cruise though the forums as I am able. I havent been actively modelly in some time do to a lack of computing power. However that is no longer the case as I recieved a brand new Laptop for Christmas.  I cant make any promises but if I can gather together the programs i like to use and get the time to work, i may be making more contributions here.
It has always been and will always be my intent for as many who want to use my work are able to, so yes, Rel, you have my permission to release the Yamato.

Drop me, FW, and FoaS a line.. I suspect that between the three of us, we can probably help locate just about everything you used to use.  :D
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!