Topic: Old ship for sfc1  (Read 17276 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Old ship for sfc1
« on: November 22, 2012, 06:11:00 pm »
M looking for there 2 ships for now. Phase 2 CA Uss Endeavor By "Stress puppy" and Anduril. The old fcl, there are no longer at Fleetdock 13  :buck2:

I lost so much data and backup.  :(

Offline Vipre

• Commander
Re: Old ship for sfc1
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 09:55:04 pm »
"The old fcl"

Do you mean this one?

And do you mean this Endeavor?

http://sfc.battleclinic.com/docks/download.php?id=3928
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:31:01 pm by Vipre »
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 07:36:56 am »
Yes those two model.

Do you know if atra hasis site is still online?

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 03:11:25 pm »
Far as I know his site is long dead but I have a collection of his stuff.

I have a couple versions of the OCL, the original FD13, Starfleet Standardization Program (pictured), and the hospital ship skin for both SFC1 and 2/OP I could mail you, also the first of those is in the SFB2OP file in the downloads section here along with many other Fleetdock 13 models.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 04:07:51 pm by Vipre »
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 05:16:33 pm »
In atra's ship m looking for the fca tos Potemkin, the fca tos republic, the fca tos Archernar. Do you have a prototype kinda fca tos that is upside down? Don't remember the ship name.

If you have klingon and romuland ship tos for sfc1 would be great.

foxsterfox@yahoo.ca

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 06:55:08 pm »
Forwarded several emails that I already had made with the files. Sent the OCL. I believe the prototype is the declaration class made from one of Jeffries early sketches for the TOS E. Will look to see if I can find the specifically mentioned ones. I still haven't organized everything yet.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 07:22:49 pm »
Thanks. I will include them  :coolsmiley:

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 07:35:22 pm »
Believe I found the Achernar and several more.

http://starfleetcommand3.filefront.com/developer/AtraHasis;8125
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 09:08:36 am »
they are for sfc2  :-\
Beside I can re do the ship for various time era. Its finding version for sfc1 for all that I don't know if he did or not.

is there a way to contact him (if he respond to email)?

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 01:22:13 pm »
Those were created from the original SFC1 model version. One of them listed in the readme that the file included both 1 & 2 versions, guess the uploader stripped the 1 version out of the file.

Don't have and never had Atra's email info, heard a rumor he's still kicking and willing to share if you know how to find him.

Check with Bernard Guignard, he posted on Atra's forum that he had collected Atra's models before the site went down. I don't know if he still has them all or not.

Forum link: http://atrahasis.proboards.com/index.cgi?

I will make an effort today and tomorrow to sort through my mess of files, I was sure I had the SFC1 version Phase 2 Achernar.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2012, 07:05:56 pm »
Still organizing but I found another Declaration Class by Atra-Hasis dated "MAR 2000" for SFC 1. The one I sent in the emails was for SFC2.

Would you like it?
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 12:19:54 pm »
Yes. Also can you check if you have the potemkin? I have the model but not the texture of it, beside it might not be for sfc1. Check if you have the mod for sfc1 (don't need the texture) of the archernar, republic.

thanks

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 01:04:50 pm »
Will do on all of it.

I had my models all thrown together by Era and somehow even the 1 & 2 versions got mixed together. I'm trying to re-sort by Author first, then game version, then Era.

You say you have the Potempkin model, can you mail that archive to me it might make the hunt easier...how I'm not sure but you never know.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2012, 02:15:12 pm »
The Declaration is not atra's stuff and the copernicus is a shuttle.  :-\

i will check if I have them on the dvd I got, I might have them.

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 02:27:00 pm »
Have to disagree, the readme clearly lists it as made and textured by Atra-Hasis it's a match to his other readmes as well. It may be one of his earlier models but it's his. He based the textures off a Daedalus class, P81's, because "not only were they good but also to give his pre-TOS ships and mine consistency in their look (I'm a continuity-holic)."

I included the shuttle simply to include the shuttle, was sending his other model anyway. Still looking for the others.

Name: Declaration-class 
Race: Federation
ERA: Pre-TOS - TOS
Hull Designation: CT
Class: Training Cruiser
Date : MAR 2000
Author : ATRA-HASIS
Email : ATRAHASIS1@HOTMAIL.COM
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/atrahasis1/index.html
Credits- PRIMARY  HULL AND SOME TEXTURES BASED ON GHOST / MOONRAKER / LANSING TOS CONSTITUTION MODEL, OTHER TEXTURES BORROWED FROM PNEUMONIC 81'S DAEDALUS MODEL .
Model Created by: ATRA-HASIS   
Textures by: ATRA-HASIS, AND MODIFIED ONES FROM THE SOURCES STATED ABOVE.

Think I have that Daedalus model here somewhere also.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 02:53:08 pm by Vipre »
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 02:55:51 pm »
The second one you send look like it came from fleetdock13, it look so ugly compare to what we have seen from Atra's. It look like someone was pretending to be Atra.

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 05:31:11 pm »
The second one you send look like it came from fleetdock13, it look so ugly compare to what we have seen from Atra's. It look like someone was pretending to be Atra.

Yeah it's not one of my favorites either, much bigger fan of the SFC2 version, in this case though it was Atra trying to match someone.

When I finish sorting everything I'm going to post a list of all the Atra models by game version, date made, and name in the Models forum.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 06:33:18 pm »
I found the Potemkin from atra's, but its password protected. I try all those that are know, but I can't unzip it. M looking again if I can find another one that is not protected of that I can unzip it.  :-\

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 07:07:56 pm »
Try:  bushsucks...  or   bushsucks   if you haven't already. Only password mention I could find on the forum.

Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 07:54:53 pm »
I try JohnKerry2004, VoteKerry, Kerry2004 but still not working. I will try a rar password cracker to see it I can unzip it