Topic: No Axanar NO BEYOND!!!!  (Read 40648 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: No Axanar NO BEYOND!!!!
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2017, 08:03:41 am »
To be on topic: are they continuing to produce it?

It seem interesting and I would like to see that mini movie finish. I have watch some startrek fan made and I like StarTrek continued. Who ever is making it got it right. Another Star Trek fan made series (I think its phase 2) but not with the phase 2 enterprise, sadly. They have it wrong ,Kirk is not a black hair and the story are kinda bad.

Offline AlDaja

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • SFC:III Troubleshooter
    • Starfleet Command Forums
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2017, 09:41:57 pm »

It seem interesting and I would like to see that mini movie finish. I have watch some startrek fan made and I like StarTrek continued. Who ever is making it got it right. Another Star Trek fan made series (I think its phase 2) but not with the phase 2 enterprise, sadly. They have it wrong ,Kirk is not a black hair and the story are kinda bad.

From what I understand, both were shut down.  I was kinda hoping to see the Axanar film...maybe series?  They got some of the actors from Enterprise to reprise their roles.  Funny how after being shut down, CBS announces Star Trek: Discovery that just happens to be during the same time period.  Maybe afraid of a little competition.  Bummer.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2017, 02:40:55 pm »
The should sue CBS for the lost of money involve in that. Since it was not justify. And because that new Star Trek movie (that sucks even if its not out yet) They are jealous of the susses Anaxar would have and that its free on YouTube.

Maybe they should hire them to create a good Star Trek story since who ever they have is bad. I think I says that before?

Anyway because of CBS they lost money and can't continue the production of Anaxar. They should not let it die and force CBS to refund the money lost.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2017, 07:28:39 pm »
That Star Trek story will not be from the prime timeline.

the Klingon will be different and wont be the "communist" of the 60s but a faction of the USA.

So all the wrong way to make a Star Trek series are been put into that alternated timeline.

They did everything to crush Anaxar so they can force us to watch and pay for that garbage call "Discovery" CBS seem to be out of their mind, if they have a mind. Paramount became CBS and a "sub division" became Paramount and yet they can't make a TV series or a movie that is worth calling Star Trek.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2017, 12:51:36 pm »
I found this video about Anaxar and I don't know if its true or not. If it is, its sad what they did. using fan to scam us and not really trying to make a fan movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEBLz3w6a7U

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2017, 04:12:19 pm »

If by "it" you mean Axanar, yes they're continuing to produce it. Being allowed to finish it, but as two 15 min parts, was part of the settlement agreement.

Phase 2 was about to roll out the P2 E but this happened and production was shut down first.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline AlDaja

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • SFC:III Troubleshooter
    • Starfleet Command Forums
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2017, 05:06:08 pm »
I'm waiting for The Orville.  Good to know veteran Trek actors and directors will be in front and behind the camera to include Brannon Braga and Jonathon Franks. 
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2017, 09:48:52 pm »
I watch the first episode of The Orville and its interesting.

I read about Beyond that the ship is not show before episode 3, the first officer keep arguing with the captain, the scene in the dessert is pointless and long, the captain die at the hands of the Klingon in episode 3 I think.

the first officer in the brig, well more like a force field cube that a brig and if you keep asking the com, it will drop the force field (kinda pretty stupid) and that the Klingon only speak in Klingon with subtitles.

All that can be wrong are included in Star Trek Beyond, including a male name for a female. Also only one male aboard a all female (almost) only ship.

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2017, 07:13:21 am »
I’m really liking the Orville, it’s a little corny but overall it’s really good.  Missed the first two episodes, need catch those somewhere.  No way I’m watching STD, didn’t like the first episode and I’m certainly not paying for it.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2017, 05:54:00 pm »
I'm really liking Orville.  In episode 5 they gave us the first glimpse of speed.  And the Orville's quantum drive is SO much faster than Warp Drive.  Top speed, the Orville could go from here to Alpha Centauri in 30 minutes.  It'd take about 14 hours at Voyager's top speed.

As for Discovery, from what I've seen thus far, I don't like.  The uniforms are neat... but way too fancy, its like asking a Navy ship to wear dress uniforms all day, every day for weeks.  The Shenzou looked fine, but the Discovery looks like it has things in it because it's cgi and because we can.  I understand that the cut out of the saucer is so the outer ring can rotate... but why?  what possible practical purpose could that serve?  The only thing I can come up with is so it can bring Phasers to bear on something it might not otherwise be able to.  The whole vibe of the show smacks of Section 31, which could be cool if done properly, but I don't buy that Section 31 can get two (at least) state of the art cruisers at a time when the Federation is still in its infancy and really needs every ship it can get.  If you want to set it in the Pre-TNG era, I could buy that, there's plenty of ships just sitting around in mothballs that Section 31 could just appropriate.  The Klingons themselves look good to me, there's several different explanations as to why they look different, I'm a fan of the idea that this particular house is dabbling in restoring their look lost to them in Season 4 of Enterprise, and may have gone just a bit too far.  A couple tweaks to the retro-virus they used to get here and they're back to normal.  The ships on the other hand... all of them are just trash.  The D7 was such a sleek, menacing looking ship, and these look like a wolverine lost a fight with a rose garden.  Enterprise did a fairly good job of reversing the D7 (not counting the D7 appearing in "Unexpected")  We could have certainly used a couple of D5s from Enterprise in the battle, and what about the D6?  Axanar built a beautiful D6, if you're going to tell me the cruisers they fought were D6s... I might just cry.

I watched the first Episode on CBS, but I'm not paying for it just yet.  Maybe around Christmas I might pick up the week trial and binge watch it.  Or I might wait and see if they change their mind and move it to Netflix for season 2.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2017, 06:33:11 pm »
I understand that the cut out of the saucer is so the outer ring can rotate... but why?  what possible practical purpose could that serve?  The only thing I can come up with is so it can bring Phasers to bear on something it might not otherwise be able to.  The whole vibe of the show smacks of Section 31, which could be cool if done properly, but I don't buy that Section 31 can get two (at least) state of the art cruisers at a time when the Federation is still in its infancy and really needs every ship it can get.  If you want to set it in the Pre-TNG era, I could buy that, there's plenty of ships just sitting around in mothballs that Section 31 could just appropriate.

The ship is essentially a giant science experiment. Two custom test beds built around an experimental propulsion system. The rotating rings are for energy dissipation relating to the drive. It also has a standard warp drive for general propulsion. Apparently in this incarnation of the universe their fleet numbers are closer to late TMP levels. Starfleet covert wartime R&D the lot of it.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2017, 09:26:50 am »
I’m really liking the Orville, it’s a little corny but overall it’s really good.  Missed the first two episodes, need catch those somewhere.  No way I’m watching STD, didn’t like the first episode and I’m certainly not paying for it.

I know a place where you can watch The Orvile and a lot more TV series for free. No need to register or anything ^^

But I don't know if I can put the link here? I can give it in PM tough.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2017, 03:39:28 pm »
Fox has them available on demand.  In fact, I've been able to watch them for free, just not on the day they released them.  I have to wait until the next morning to watch them... which is just fine for me, I'm usually busy Thursday Nights anyways.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)