Topic: SFC:III Typhon Pact Ultimate Conquest Complete mod  (Read 4572 times)

Offline AlDaja

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • SFC:III Troubleshooter
    • Starfleet Command Forums
SFC:III Typhon Pact Ultimate Conquest Complete mod
« on: February 24, 2017, 09:18:50 pm »
I would like to thank Dynaverse.net's Facebook administrator for their offer and permission to let us promote our SFC:III mod on the general SFC forums.  Our mod is a complete single player (8 playable), 10-race Conquest Campaign mod featuring the Federation, Klingon Empire, Typhon Pact Alliance, Species 8472, Rakellian Consortium, the Borg, Cardassian-Dominion Confederacy, the Romulan Republic, Ferengi Alliance, the Hirogen, Kazon-Ogla, Husnock and the Orion Syndicate.

The story and ship character build is quasi-cannon following SFC III’s storyline with flow through reference to the second Borg Invasion and the formation of the Typhon Pact. The game mod begins in the year 2405. The Federation is attempting to maintain the peace while rebuilding their government and restoring the principles of the Federation. The Klingon’s have largely become reclusive to some extent and are on the verge of civil war while fighting enemies on all fronts. The Romulan Star Empire has split; allegiances and disloyalty have the entire quadrant on the brink of war and the Typhon Pact builds armadas with conquest its primary goal. The Sra'xa'diin (Species 8472) has plunged the galaxy into war with the collapse of the Hobus star and continue their eradication efforts of the already tergiversated Borg scourge.

Please feel free to check out our Facebook development and fan pages:

Edit: 6/22/18 - new download available for SFC: III - Typhon Pact and MirrorrorriM: https://www.moddb.com/members/aldaja

You will need WinRAR to open the file.

We are constantly updating and adding new stuff to the mod thanks to the helpful people here at Dynaverse, so check our development page often for updates and new mods in development.

Thanks again everyone for supporting the Starfleet Command Community.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 10:43:03 pm by AlDaja »
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

Offline vonfrank

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: SFC:III Typhon Pact Ultimate Conquest Complete mod
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 07:48:57 pm »
Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to modify the "Short Race Name" of the 'Borg' to be 'Species 8472' yet still have the metaverse campaigns work? I've always wanted to change my 4th race to 'Dominion' but it's still listed as 'Borg' because altering it always seemed to corrupt the non-skirmish aspects of the game in some way.

Offline d4v1ks

• D.Net VIP
  • Lt.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 12:57:15 pm »
I've downloaded the typhon mod, and i enjoyed it a lot.
The intro screen, the music, the ship collection... Thanks for sharing it.  :)
"But he isn't wearing anything at all!" (The Emperor's New Clothes)

Offline AlDaja

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 01:47:15 pm »
Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to modify the "Short Race Name" of the 'Borg' to be 'Species 8472' yet still have the metaverse campaigns work? I've always wanted to change my 4th race to 'Dominion' but it's still listed as 'Borg' because altering it always seemed to corrupt the non-skirmish aspects of the game in some way.

Sorry, I saw your message but the page was down for maintenance. 

What we had to do was flip the Borg and Species slots in each file they are found to get the game to accept the change, although we haven't yet figured out how to fix the hard-coded Borg movement.  Files that MUST be changed, includes all files in both the MetaAssets and Assets files (this includes the arrangement in the Core, Default and Strings files).  We found that if you don't change the arrangements in all files, the game gets goofy or provides the infamous exception error.  You will also need to flip their .txt order in the map editor and create a new map if you want the names to correspond to the correct hexes.  Please keep in mind, some stock scripts that call for a specific race, may crash or not work properly once you make this change.  You will need to use a scripts editor to switch the race order assignment for missions you want to keep or create.

We can provide you with the map editor and script editor, but they both require Windows XP to operate.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

Offline AlDaja

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 02:34:51 pm »
I've downloaded the typhon mod, and i enjoyed it a lot.
The intro screen, the music, the ship collection... Thanks for sharing it.  :)

Awesome!  We are glad you enjoyed playing.  Did you also play the four additional races for Typhon Pact in the Bonus option included with the download? 

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 10:46:47 pm by AlDaja »