Topic: Dear Hondo  (Read 19806 times)

Maxillius

Re: Dear Hondo
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2003, 12:04:50 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

but I'm still alone... I envy her in some ways.. at least she's happy.  

Hey Max,

Make sure you are watching for the female flirting signs (ie. even laughs at your bad jokes, actually pays attention to what you are saying everytime in a group setting) and do lotsa social activities (ie. join a co-ed club in some favorite leisure activity).  Sometimes your next GF if right there under your nose.  As for the "don't chase the girl" part, I would tend to agree.  My God-mother told me, and she was a real hottie in her day, that women tend to choose men not vice versa. As for the getting serious part. My eventual wife made the first move on the 3rd date.  That settled that very nicely, hehe.  It sometimes pays to play the shy personality type.  

FINALLY some actual advice that makes sense.   thanks, Karnak

Karnak

« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2003, 12:25:46 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

but I'm still alone... I envy her in some ways.. at least she's happy.  

Hey Max,

Make sure you are watching for the female flirting signs (ie. even laughs at your bad jokes, actually pays attention to what you are saying everytime in a group setting) and do lotsa social activities (ie. join a co-ed club in some favorite leisure activity).  Sometimes your next GF if right there under your nose.  As for the "don't chase the girl" part, I would tend to agree.  My God-mother told me, and she was a real hottie in her day, that women tend to choose men not vice versa. As for the getting serious part. My eventual wife made the first move on the 3rd date.  That settled that very nicely, hehe.  It sometimes pays to play the shy personality type.  

FINALLY some actual advice that makes sense.   thanks, Karnak  

NP, if you want some actual case study evidence then let's take my younger brother out in Vancouver, B.C.  He likes to snowboard so much that he became a part-time instructor during the skiing season when he's not at his day job.  So, he get free passes to Whistler, Big White, Mt; Washington, etc.  Lotsa girls like to be snow bunnies.  Plus, he is always a picky dresser. You can't catch him dead without looking like GQ dressed him.  *insert big brother roll eyes*  He even likes to cook.  What is the world coming too, sigh...So, yeah, now he's living with a blonde babe, that he met at college that can ski, who will one day be a mucho rich Certified Accountant just 90 minute drive away from Whitsler.  She also takes him on trips to Ft. Lauderdale beach in Florida when she work's for a client there at her own company's expense.  In addition, I have to listen to my wife telling me how much women adore well-dressed men like my brother that can cook well and I should shape up.  *insert big brother ARRRGGHH sound*  Oh, well, blonde, smart, rich sister-in-laws are cool; especially, when she does not like to ski that much and hangs out at the spa in Whistler village while my brother is busy trying to dis-locate his shoulder again on the Blackcomb black diamond  Nintendo challenge slopes.  Told ya, she's smart...  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Karnak »

Hondo_8

« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2003, 12:46:48 pm »
I think its time For DH123 and myself to compile a guide to Wenching, What do you think DH123?

Maxillius

« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2003, 12:52:31 pm »
Quote:

I think its time For DH123 and myself to compile a guide to Wenching, What do you think DH123?  

INCOMING!!!

<sound of 12 rolling pins flying overhead>

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2003, 01:04:45 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

INCOMING!!!

Moments later, the rumble of several thermonuclear blasts could be heard in the distance... then all was quiet again...

Maxillius

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2003, 01:28:08 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

INCOMING!!!

Moments later, the rumble of several thermonuclear blasts could be heard in the distance... then all was quiet again...  

<dons radiation suit>

gosh, she's been improving those things eh?

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2003, 02:44:37 pm »

Quote:

gosh, she's been improving those things eh?

I dunno, I kind of liked the "thunk" the wooden ones made on skull impact.

DH123

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2003, 04:01:26 pm »
Quote:

I just walked in the door and read this wonderful thread.  

Unfortunately, I know nothing of wenching.   I just happen to live in New Jersey where the chicks are very easy!    

Maxillius

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2003, 09:37:48 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I just walked in the door and read this wonderful thread.  

Unfortunately, I know nothing of wenching.   I just happen to live in New Jersey where the chicks are very easy!    

... planning a trip to Jersey in the near future