Topic: Dear Hondo  (Read 19810 times)

gornrule

Dear Hondo
« on: April 15, 2003, 12:30:58 am »
   Having been a 'pimp daddy' for most of my life, I was glad for the opportunity to 'drop some knowledge' for my fellow man.  You have to ask yourself some serious questions:

1) Is she hot?

While the answer seems to be a simple 'yes or no', it actually has many levels.  Is she always this hot? Have you seen her in the morning, sans makeup?  Would she wear a bikini or a one piece?  Does she THINK she's hot?  Does she KNOW she's hot?  Would she be worth the trouble she'll INEVITABLY bring you in the long run?  Will she be hot in 5, 10, 15 years?
What's she look like in a skirt? Would she wear a thong to a baptism?
These all are important questions you need to know before you get serious.

2) Can she support herself?

The fact that you already took her shopping only implies to the woman that you will spend an inordinate amount of cash to get in her pants.  This is a bad sign for you.  She will only expect an increase in spending, proportionate to the amount of 'touchy touchy' allowed.  You must stop this behavior forthwith.  Feel free to 'go dutch' whenever the opportunity arises.  If she is a 'enlightened woman' she won't feel hurt or threatened, she'll respect your candor, it'll save you cash, and you will be able to see just how much cash she brings to the table.  Don't be a miser, but don't think you have to buy everything, either.

3)  How long will you wait for some semblance of physical contact?

NOT saying that you, or she, has to 'put out' on the first date.  The inevitable questions will follow.  Too much, too early versus too little too late.  It's a delicate balance.  Hold hands, a gentle hug, a close dance, an arm over the shoulder.  I think if the connection is there, you should look forward to the first kiss.  But each has its own timetable.  Nothing is more awkward than a clumsy, ill timed grab at cleavage on a first date.  But, if she shies away from any contact at all, she is either 1) using you for your money 2) thinks of you as a friend or brother (relationship DEATH) 3) has a physical defect/disease that she will spring on you, usually when the symptoms first appear.  Take your time, and put a helmet on that soldier!

While it is true that most women are heartless, evil beings, there is a CHANCE that she is actually a woman worth dating.  My advice is to take your time, buy stuff if you feel like it, buy some breath mints and deodorant, and make her laugh.  Trust me, it's the little things that win the war of the sexes.  And if all else fails, see if she has any hot friends.

Sincerely,

G Dear Abby Warlock

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by gornrule »

KATChuutRitt

Re: Dear Hooch
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 12:35:36 am »
Nice post Gwarlock,

But it was Hondo who was putting that question to you not Hooch........

Oh, and don't waste your time on Hooch he's already a lost cause........

TheMaverick

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 03:13:09 am »
Warlock can't keep track of which feds have the problems... He remembers them just as well as he remembers all his 'hoes' names

KRolling

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 06:01:37 am »
 ****WHAP!!!****  

CW-Frankk

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 02:52:10 pm »
Quote:

****WHAP!!!****  

Mav fall with cracked skul to the floor victim of Mortal Rolling Pin  

DH123

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2003, 04:55:24 pm »
Okay Hondo , update time . . .

Did you bang her?    

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2003, 05:02:02 pm »
Quote:

Did you bang her?    

<stunned>

Hondo_8

Re: Dear Hondo
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2003, 05:28:12 pm »
Quote:

Did you bang her?    

What do you mean DID?    

Ishmael VII

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2003, 05:36:32 pm »
An insightful post Mr. Gwarlock.  It contains much truth.

: Ducks truth seeking rolling pin :

Allow me to expound on this . . .

Quote:

1) Is she hot?

While the answer seems to be a simple 'yes or no', it actually has many levels.  Is she always this hot? Have you seen her in the morning, sans makeup?  Would she wear a bikini or a one piece?  Does she THINK she's hot?  Does she KNOW she's hot?  Would she be worth the trouble she'll INEVITABLY bring you in the long run?  Will she be hot in 5, 10, 15 years?
What's she look like in a skirt? Would she wear a thong to a baptism?
These all are important questions you need to know before you get serious.

Is she hot is subjective.  If you are attracted to her, she is hot.   Does she think she is hot however, is objective.  Not an objective sigh of her hotness mind you, but an objective sign of her PITA Rating.

If she thinks she is a dog you'll have to deal with someone insecure.  That can be a problem but bearable.  If she thinks her rump should be encased in bronze and placed in the Smithstonian . . .   your life will be hell.

Seek a woman with egotistical balance grasshopper.

Thong to baptism???

Yes, an important if little known test.  Gwarlock is disclosing top secret guy stuff here.   Women who dress in night club appropriate clothing to church are nothing but trouble.   There is the VERY subtile Catholic exception to this rule but that is just WAYYYYY too secret for this forum.

Things to look for:

1) Tight pants and yet no panty lines.   Hmmmmm.   THONG ALERT!!!  

2)  Tight dress requiring lots of wiggling to kneel for communion.  

3)   More than one hour spent in the confessional.

4)   When the Reverend says: "You are forgiven for your sins"  She yells out  WHAT A GUY!!!

All danger signs for a long term relationship.

Then there is the:

I take you for better or for worse test.

Which really should read  "I take you for bigger and for fatter."

Simple rule of thumb.   Add 20 pounds per year post marriage.  

So if she has that sexy "jiggle when she wiggles" now, you'll need a good chiropractor in ten years for your lower back.  Trust me here.

Quote:

2) Can she support herself?

Avoid women who cannot seem to figure out what size bra they actually require.   If you think "Man, did I over inflate the tires on the car?" everytime you see here, that is trouble.   Trust me here also.

Quote:

3)  How long will you wait for some semblance of physical contact?

For long term relationships , i.e., mother of your children . . . .  The following test applies.  DO NOT USE FOR SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIPS!!!!  IF YOU DO, YOUR SINGLE LIFE WILL BE DULL.  REMEMBER: There are only two types of women in the world.  Ones you marry and ones you don't.

So for the test . . .  .

Panties hit the floor on the:

First Date -    Ms. Wrong.

Second Date - Ms.  Wrong.

Panties?  What panties?  - MS. WRONG!!

Third date - Gray area.

First time she drinks with you.  - Ms. Wrong.

Right after she says,  how open minded are you about transgender issues -  MS. WRONG!!

Not until after the wedding.  - DANGER DANGER DANGER.  See Transgender issues!!!  Demand pre-nupitual confirmation!!

Not for one year -  Well  if it is incredible.  MS. RIGHT.  If she says,  "I hate this time of the year" afterwards.  MS. WRONG!

If she says sure, but can you tell me which direction the closest Macy's is so I know which way to face?  - MS. WRONG!!

If she says,  ewwwwww, icky sweaty stuff!  Let's just go shopping instead.  - MS. WRONG!!

If it's about when you would not have a fit if it was your ADULT daughter - MS. RIGHT!

:Gets pummeled into unconsciousness by Multiple Warhead Rolling Pin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Ishmael VII »

Ishmael VII

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2003, 05:43:49 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Did you bang her?    

What do you mean DID?    

MS. WRONG!!!!

Have fun though.  

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2003, 11:10:29 pm »
So, let me get this straight, Mrs Right has to abstain from sex for how long?? A year?? Has to wear granny knickers ?? (no thongs allowed), Has to dress in church clothes?? Needs good child bearing hips??? Wears the right size bra??? Doesnt drink alchohol??? Has to wear something to the beach??? (one or two piece), and you want Financial independance, Unconditional fidelity, Cooking and Kleening skills, (s), as well???
Is there some training course for this, Traditional Housewife 101, or is therapy available long term??

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2003, 11:20:21 pm »
Quote:

So, let me get this straight, Mrs Right has to abstain from sex for how long?? A year?? Has to wear granny knickers ?? (no thongs allowed), Has to dress in church clothes?? Needs good child bearing hips??? Wears the right size bra??? Doesnt drink alchohol??? Has to wear something to the beach??? (one or two piece), and you want Financial independance, Unconditional fidelity, Cooking and Kleening skills, (s), as well???
Is there some training course for this, Traditional Housewife 101, or is therapy available long term??

Well don't sweat it Tracy Kroma likes the slutty girls Heck I married one.

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2003, 11:20:53 pm »
Some thoughts on men then...

Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved.

Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and have bought jewellery.

Marrying a divorced man is ecologically responsible. In a world where there are more women than men, it pays to recycle.

Men are very confident people. My ex-boyfriend was so confident that when he watched sports on television, he thought that if he concentrated he could help his team. If the team was in trouble, he coached the players from the living room, and if they were really in trouble, I would have to get off the phone in case they called him.

Men like phones with lots of buttons. It makes them feel important.

Men love to be the first to read the newspaper in the morning. Not being the first is upsetting to their psyches.

All men are afraid of eyelash curlers. I sleep with one under my pillow instead of a gun.

A good place to meet a man is at the dry cleaner. These men usually have jobs and bathe.

All men hate to hear "We need to talk about our relationship." These seven words strike fear into the heart of even General Schwartzkopf.

Men are sensitive in strange ways. If a man has built a fire and the last log does not burn, he will take it personally.

Men have an easier time buying bathing suits. Women have two types: depressing and more depressing. Men have two types: nerdy and nerdy

Men have higher body temperatures than women. If your heating goes out in winter, I recommend sleeping next to a man. Men are like portable heaters that snore.

Women take clothing much more seriously than men. I've never seen a man walk into a party and say, "Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed. Get me out of here. There's another man wearing a black tuxedo."

Most men hate to shop. That's why the men's department is usually on the first floor, two inches from the door.

If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more types of lettuce, he is serious.

If you're dating a man who you think might be "Mr. Right" because he got older, got a new job, or visited a psychiatrist, you are in for a nasty surprise. The cocoon-to-butterfly theory only works on cocoons and butterflies.

No man is charming all the time. Even Cary Grant is on record saying he wished he could be Cary Grant.

When four or more men get together, they talk about sports.

When four or more women get together, they talk about men.

Men are less sentimental than women. No man has ever seen the movie THE WAY WE WERE twice voluntarily.

Most women are introspective: "Am I in love? Am I emotionally and creatively fulfilled?" Most men are outrospective: "Did my team win? How's my car?"

If a man says, "I'll call you," and he doesn't, he didn't forget... he didn't lose your number... he didn't die. He just didn't want to call you.

Men hate to lose. I once beat my husband at tennis. I asked him, "Are we going to have sex again?" He said, "Yes, but not with each other."

Getting rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. "Get out" and "I never want to see you again" might sound like a challenge. If you want to get rid of a man, I suggest saying "I love you... I want to marry you... I want to have your children." Sometimes they leave skid marks.

Men are self-confident because they grow up identifying with superheroes. Women have bad self-images because they grow up identifying with Barbie.

Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause -- you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles.

Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what's happened  

gornrule

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2003, 11:38:11 pm »
Quote:

I'll answer these individually, as there has been some confusion.

1) No, Mrs Right doesn't have to abstain from sex.  The relationship should be consummated when the two parties feel it's right. It could take an hour, or a month.  Either's fine.  But I recommend the hour.

2) No, Mrs Right doesn't have to wear 'granny panties'.  Or a thong.  Miss Right should be confident enough in herself that she could go commando, AND make a pair of granny panties look downright appetizing.  It's all about the 'tude, baby.

3) She doesn't have to dress in 'church clothes'.  Unless she's going to church. OR you're playin 'Saints and Sinners'.  But that's covered later in the advanced courses.

4) Whether a woman wears a bra or not is her decision.  Just make sure you can pull it off, or we'll be laughing at you like women laugh at the fat guy who wears a speedo to the beach.  Banana hammocks ain't for everyone.

5) Doesn't drink alcohol is a personal preference.  Fine balance is needed.  Male ego won't let us date someone who can outdrink us.  But inhibitions don't lower themselves.  Beer goggles work the same way for women as they do for men.

6) It depends on what kind of beaches you frequent.

7) Financial independence is great, but not necessary.  Money splits up a high percentage of couples.  She doesn't have to be Rockefeller, but she should bring something to the table.  Unconditional fidelity.  Personal choice.  Cooking and cleaning skills are options.  It 's a partnership.  I cook, wifey cleans.  Find your own balance.

Gwarlock

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2003, 11:50:35 pm »
I forgot to mention that men are not good at recognising subtleties either...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Tracey Greenough »

gornrule

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2003, 11:53:07 pm »
 Huh?

Gwarlock

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2003, 11:56:23 pm »
<rolls eyes> I rest my case!

Read the post again, oh grammatically anacronomeously correct one... (if that isn't enough of a hint, I don't know what is... lol!!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Tracey Greenough »

FatherTed

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2003, 11:57:10 pm »

Quote:

Is she hot is subjective. If you are attracted to her, she is hot. Does she think she is hot however, is objective. Not an objective sigh of her hotness mind you, but an objective sign of her PITA Rating.

True. I dated a girl for a few months who was extremely hot. Her problem was she knew she was hot, and expected to hear from all around that she was hot. I got bored listening to her go on and on about how good looking she was and broke up with her, which didn't sit well with her, because she was so hot that no guy had ever broken up with her. She kept nagging me for a couple of months afterward to go out so she could break up with me, but never got the chance. Besides, her idea of a great date was to go shopping.    

Ishmael VII

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2003, 12:15:16 am »
Quote:

I forgot to mention that men are not good at recognising subtleties either...  

Erm . . .    

Hmm, maybe we should shut up Lizard Breath,  I hate to prove another's point.

BTW Tracey,  the ladies at my office enjoyed your list.  LOL.

Some saw my and Gwarlock's post as well.  They, ummm,  disagreed.  Ahem.   I'll be hiding in the bathroom tomorrow.

Hondo_8

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2003, 12:40:47 am »
All the happily married guys are laughing at me right now, I know they are. You know why those happily married guys are laughing at me? I'll tell you. Your at work on a monday morning morning shooting the breeze with the guys, telling them about your weekend exploits, letting those Older guys live vicariously through your stories (so you think). They keep telling you how lucky you are being able to do what you do, and they say they would do the same if they were not married, and blah blah blah. Well those happily married guys are only egging you on couse they know you aint got the balls to commit, and they dont want you getting in on what they already know, they want to hog all the fun for themselves being happily married. I know this is true, couse if it aint why the hell do folks get married? Its a big conspiry to keep the bachalor stories circulating couse its good enternment. We all know this is true. Us bachalors have functional furniture, a couch that you can sleep on, a rug that has beer stains on it, Cds scattered about the bookcase, enough food in the fridge for half a day.  Tolet paper that sits either on the floor, or on the comode. The only time we clean is when s woman is comming over. Those of us that have girl friends find our space being INVADED by tampons and wine. Rugs that match the curtians, Dishes washed, our dresser draws filled with the Non sexy underwear.  

Married Men, have no control over the bedroom, just which side of the bed they sleep on. ( Notice thats all that matters). The furniture in the house matches, but the married man still retains His chair. The kitchen is stocked with food, and you have new plates and glasses. The married man has no need to keep calling his answering machine from work to make sure there are no incrimanating messages on the machine, the married man actuall can call his wife and have a short to the point converstaion, with out her getting bent out of shape becouse you did not have a converstaion.  This woman has married you, and you have had time to break her in, and of course this means you have been brocken in, but Men like this, combfort is a valuable comodotity.  Dating is very diffrent from marrage,  Dating no matter how long, this woman has not commited to you, and that leaves a question mark about her, a marred woman has committed and has excepted you for you. None of those silly mind games, atleast none that you cant handle.

Random thoughts.....by

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2003, 12:49:48 am »
Quote:

All the happily married guys are laughing at me right now, I know they are. You know why those happily married guys are laughing at me? I'll tell you. Your at work on a monday morning morning shooting the breeze with the guys, telling them about your weekend exploits, letting those Older guys live vicariously through your stories (so you think). They keep telling you how lucky you are being able to do what you do, and they say they would do the same if they were not married, and blah blah blah. Well those happily married guys are only egging you on couse they know you aint got the balls to commit, and they dont want you getting in on what they already know, they want to hog all the fun for themselves being happily married. I know this is true, couse if it aint why the hell do folks get married? Its a big conspiry to keep the bachalor stories circulating couse its good enternment. We all know this is true. Us bachalors have functional furniture, a couch that you can sleep on, a rug that has beer stains on it, Cds scattered about the bookcase, enough food in the fridge for half a day.  Tolet paper that sits either on the floor, or on the comode. The only time we clean is when s woman is comming over. Those of us that have girl friends find our space being INVADED by tampons and wine. Rugs that match the curtians, Dishes washed, our dresser draws filled with the Non sexy underwear.  

Married Men, have no control over the bedroom, just which side of the bed they sleep on. ( Notice thats all that matters). The furniture in the house matches, but the married man still retains His chair. The kitchen is stocked with food, and you have new plates and glasses. The married man has no need to keep calling his answering machine from work to make sure there are no incrimanating messages on the machine, the married man actuall can call his wife and have a short to the point converstaion, with out her getting bent out of shape becouse you did not have a converstaion.  This woman has married you, and you have had time to break her in, and of course this means you have been brocken in, but Men like this, combfort is a valuable comodotity.  Dating is very diffrent from marrage,  Dating no matter how long, this woman has not commited to you, and that leaves a question mark about her, a marred woman has committed and has excepted you for you. None of those silly mind games, atleast none that you cant handle.

Random thoughts.....by  

ROTFLMAO......I don't even know where to begin.....

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2003, 12:55:06 am »
Rejection lines
Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (and what they actually mean...)

10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance".)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (I don't want to do my Dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes upon.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend. (I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work. (I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's that male perspective thing.)

Now the male perspective on the same issue:

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Men (and what they actually mean...)

10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly.)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly.)

6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're ugly.)

5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (You're ugly.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly.)

2. I'm celibate. (You're ugly.)

1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully ugly.)

The_White_Whale

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2003, 01:12:25 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Did you bang her?    

What do you mean DID?    

MS. WRONG!!!!

Have fun though.    

She let's you DO her while you surf the Taldren boards......Hondo baby this ones a keeper.

MS RIGHT indeed.

TheMaverick

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2003, 01:32:18 am »
Quote:

10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly.)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly.)

6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're ugly.)

5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (You're ugly.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly.)

2. I'm celibate. (You're ugly.)

1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully ugly.)

LMAO that's awesome and 95% accurate

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2003, 07:37:56 am »
10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly and we are not from West Virginia)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly and you're old enough to be my grandma.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly so it's doggystyle or not at all)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly and I am already sleeping with 5 other women)

6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're uglier than she is.)

5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly and I am sleeping with the secretary and she is a hottie.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (I have standards.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly and a loser.)

2. I'm celibate. (You're so ugly I would rather be gay.)

1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully ugly and a priest wouldn't sleep with you.)

Maxillius

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2003, 08:57:07 am »
  people with girlfriends suck.

engaged people suck.

married people suck with a passion (damn, I'm starting to sound like Damaged)

why, do you ask?

I'm the sole recipient of "You're like a brother to me" from 9, count them 9 friggin girls.  I'm too good of a friend, so good that I've kicked MY OWN ASS out of contention for a g/f.

damn... and this was one thing I told myself I wouldn't bring here...  

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Dear Hondo *DELETED*
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2003, 09:04:57 am »
Post deleted by rajnsaj

Maxillius

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2003, 09:17:15 am »
Quote:

No Max, not all couples suck - just the sickeningly new relationships -
that honeymoonish behaviour usually wears off after a year or two
and they no longer feel the need to be demonstrative.  Then all that
remains to gross you out is how a person will give up all independence
in order to feel wanted - ack - barf - gag - hack -puuuuukkkeeeee!

I have been celibate for the last 10 years, with the exception
of one weekend which I regret horribly.

I'll not go into why, but if you're ever wondering why I might get a little cranky sometimes...  

I've recently taken the attitude of, "If some chick wants he, she can come to me and tell me, but I'm not looking".  I've had just as much luck with it as I had with, "Come talk to me " a.k.a. ZERO.  I try not to think about it, and everything;s fine.  But, as you pointed out, that is a large reason why I might be cranky sometimes.  So, don't take it personal if I catch you (any of ya)  in a battle when I'm all pissy and you get annihilated in 10 minutes with no chat.  It's just me being evil and it will pass.

But seriously, it drives me nuts when I hear about girls that go after guys who only want to play when they want what I'm looking for (serious relationship), and I get no takers.  grrrr

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Dear Hondo *DELETED*
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2003, 09:35:09 am »
Post deleted by rajnsaj

Maxillius

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2003, 05:09:25 pm »
Quote:

That is the best strategy possible. Do not
allow your dignity to be soiled by "chasing"
women. If the right woman ever comes along
she will find you. Also chasing women is very
dangerous, you can find youself in jail in no time.
Whether it is an amorous chase or stalking all
depends on her mood.

Even if she finds you, you are not assured safety,
there are a lot of predators out there with the law
fully behind them.  If a woman decides she likes
you be very very careful. Give it at least a year
and if you consider getting married make absolutely
sure that there is a prenuptual. It is a shame, but
marriage has degraded into a legal arrangement,
those vows at the altar have very little to do with it.

I am thinking of a friend who was ordered to pay
his ex $600 dollars a month FOR LIFE!!!!!!

"The New Deal" is just not acceptable.  

I never have 'chased' anyone.  I know what no means, and if I hear it, I leave her alone.  I'm not going to take the paranoid route just yet, though.  I'm not in a position to lose anything, as I have almost nothing, except the computer I'm responding to you on.  However, by the time I meet someone, this machine will likely be a couple gigs slower than the norm, and all she can take from me is my credit card debt.  So, I'm not worried about some chick taking me for my money, as there is none.  Next, the prenuptual is a good idea, unfortunately, because you can only know someone as much as they let you.  I know this from my ex-fiancee, as I thought we were so good together, yet she *ahem*.... I'll not get into that again.  ANYWAY, I'll marry the one I KNOW I can trust.  Granted, I seem to be in a hurry to get someone and settle down, but when she shows herself, it'll be a couple years before anything permanent comes.

DH123

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2003, 05:17:54 pm »
Quote:

. . .Do not
allow your dignity to be soiled by "chasing"
women . . .  

The thrill is in the kill anyway . . .    

Maxillius

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2003, 05:57:21 pm »
sux when your 'kill' goes and cheats cuz she's afraid you'll get mad at her if she says she doesn't want to be with you anymore...

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2003, 07:53:18 pm »
Quote:

sux when your 'kill' goes and cheats cuz she's afraid you'll get mad at her if she says she doesn't want to be with you anymore...  

Ouch...

Maxillius

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2003, 08:18:32 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Ouch...  

It was last year, and I'm over it.  Still angry at the method, but we talk now, whenever I see her anyway, not that I go out of my way to, which I don't.... but, she's getting enough crap from her parents about being pregnant so I thought it was time to bury the hatchet.

Funny how things work out... but I'm still alone... I envy her in some ways.. at least she's happy.

Ishmael VII

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2003, 09:00:01 pm »
Quote:

but I'm still alone... I envy her in some ways.. at least she's happy.  

Alright!  Quite enough of this.  Get back to the LB and kill something!

However one point.  If happiness for you is based upon having another person in your life then your happiness will always be in someone else's control.  Not a good thing.

And besides . . .    Having someone does not equal being happy.  Ask anyone recently divorced.   YIKES!!!!    
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Ishmael VII »

Maxillius

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2003, 11:39:48 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Alright!  Quite enough of this.  Get back to the LB and kill something!

However one point.  If happiness for you is based upon having another person in your life then your happiness will always be in someone else's control.  Not a good thing.

And besides . . .    Having someone does not equal being happy.  Ask anyone recently divorced.   YIKES!!!!    

(how many times have I heard this before...)

ok, I'm ok now, really, I am.  But people who whine about their girlfriends really annoy me for the fact that I haven't even got one.  Though I'm happy doing things I like without being nagged at, I'd rather have someone there, you know?

Ishmael VII

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2003, 11:55:06 am »
Quote:

But people who whine about their girlfriends really annoy me for the fact that I haven't even got one.  

Understandable.       DH123's posts make me want to strangle him.

"Oh this pyscho latina that."
"Oh this freaky girl this."
"Oh woe is me with all this New Jersey nymphos about."

Jeez must be something in the water up there.  No wait that's what causes the hideous "born with 3 eyes thing."  Well it's gotta be something.

However, I have to whine about something.  I'm not happy unless I'm bitching.  I can't go into the reasons or else Ms. You-Know-Who-Psych-Major will start up.  <shudder>

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2003, 12:06:43 pm »
By all means Ishmael, please continue... <snicker>

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2003, 12:31:28 pm »
Well, absolutely everyone has missed the earlier subtlety I placed in a thread that despite giving Gwarlock a hint on how to find it, no one ever did. Men are just simply completely ignorant when it comes to subtleties.

Maxillius

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2003, 01:28:30 pm »
Quote:

Well, absolutely everyone has missed the earlier subtlety I placed in a thread that despite giving Gwarlock a hint on how to find it, no one ever did. Men are just simply completely ignorant when it comes to subtleties.  

Which thread is it?  You adressed it to someone else so I didn't pay attention...

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2003, 01:49:12 pm »
It was in this thread, sorry.

Maxillius

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2003, 01:52:04 pm »
  Ok, nevermind, I think I found it...

Some thoughts on men then...

Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved.

Of course, we can only have you do it in the safety of the house...

Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and have bought jewellery.

plus you've got something to pull on if he brings home that 45-inch monitor he wanted instead of the full
makeover certificate you wanted

Marrying a divorced man is ecologically responsible. In a world where there are more women than men, it pays to recycle.

HEY!!  THIS ONE'S BRAND NEW OVER HERE!!! SCREW USED!!!!!

Men are very confident people. My ex-boyfriend was so confident that when he watched sports on television, he thought that if he concentrated he could help his team. If the team was in trouble, he coached the players from the living room, and if they were really in trouble, I would have to get off the phone in case they called him.

Men like phones with lots of buttons. It makes them feel important.

Men love to be the first to read the newspaper in the morning. Not being the first is upsetting to their psyches.

All men are afraid of eyelash curlers. I sleep with one under my pillow instead of a gun.

THOSE THINGS ARE THE MOST EVIL LOOKING THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE (including Jabba the Hutt/Kroma's butt )

A good place to meet a man is at the dry cleaner. These men usually have jobs and bathe.

I used to work with a couple chicks you'd wonder about...  

All men hate to hear "We need to talk about our relationship." These seven words strike fear into the heart of even General Schwartzkopf.

Cuz it only means one thing: I slept with someone else last night, and I've been meaning to dump you for 3 months now.

Men are sensitive in strange ways. If a man has built a fire and the last log does not burn, he will take it personally.

well, duh..  That fire took a whole 5 minutes to build and a can of fluid to ignite!

Men have an easier time buying bathing suits. Women have two types: depressing and more depressing. Men have two types: nerdy and nerdy

WELL, there's one way around that, but it's illegal in most places here  

Men have higher body temperatures than women. If your heating goes out in winter, I recommend sleeping next to a man. Men are like portable heaters that snore.

That's what I'm here for.

Women take clothing much more seriously than men. I've never seen a man walk into a party and say, "Oh, my God, I'm so embarrassed. Get me out of here. There's another man wearing a black tuxedo."

Most men hate to shop. That's why the men's department is usually on the first floor, two inches from the door.

I don't.  

If a man prepares dinner for you and the salad contains three or more types of lettuce, he is serious.

If   I make dinner for you (as opposed to the crew at BK) it means I'm serious.

If you're dating a man who you think might be "Mr. Right" because he got older, got a new job, or visited a psychiatrist, you are in for a nasty surprise. The cocoon-to-butterfly theory only works on cocoons and butterflies.

as in you knew him once and he sucked then, but you thought he *didn't* suck because time moved on??

No man is charming all the time. Even Cary Grant is on record saying he wished he could be Cary Grant.

HA!  Now *there's* a challenge.  

When four or more men get together, they talk about sports.

...or cars, or computers, or SFC...

When four or more women get together, they talk about men.

yup.

Men are less sentimental than women. No man has ever seen the movie THE WAY WE WERE twice voluntarily.

Have YOU seen "The Way We Were" twice??

Most women are introspective: "Am I in love? Am I emotionally and creatively fulfilled?" Most men are outrospective: "Did my team win? How's my car?"

I can see this every time I'm at the mall walking behind some chick that doesn't know her thong's hanging out <snicker>

If a man says, "I'll call you," and he doesn't, he didn't forget... he didn't lose your number... he didn't die. He just didn't want to call you.

As opposed to if a chick doesn't ant to call, she'll invent any story, IF she lets heself be caught to be questioned again  

Men hate to lose. I once beat my husband at tennis. I asked him, "Are we going to have sex again?" He said, "Yes, but not with each other."

LOL

Getting rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. "Get out" and "I never want to see you again" might sound like a challenge. If you want to get rid of a man, I suggest saying "I love you... I want to marry you... I want to have your children." Sometimes they leave skid marks.

Not me...<sigh>

Men are self-confident because they grow up identifying with superheroes. Women have bad self-images because they grow up identifying with Barbie.

Got me there  

Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause -- you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles.

HA!

Men forget everything; women remember everything. That's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what's happened  

Instant replay isn't around becuse we have 2-second flash memory, with 1 second access time, it's because some things happen so fast, or something happened a Ref didn't see that everyone else did

Where's the subtlety here???  

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2003, 01:58:45 pm »
Quote:

Well I think I spotted it, but damned if I know what it means. It isn't related to an Esky in anyway is it?

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2003, 02:02:04 pm »
LOL!!! Good comebacks...

That wasn't the post I was talking about though... lol!!

Maxillius

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2003, 02:19:33 pm »
Quote:

SOOOO... you're the girl most guys dream of, but can never get cuz they're too...uhhmmm.... intellectually detatched for you?  Did I say most guys?  I can only speak for myself....  

I know precisely what you're saying here...  and am fighting every urge to put every thought down (that's what PM's are for ).... to put it mildly, you're not the traditional housewife type :-)

<This HAS to be the post in question!>
« Last Edit: April 30, 2003, 02:23:03 pm by Commander Maxillius »

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2003, 02:24:04 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

SOOOO... you're the girl most guys dream of, but can never get cuz they're too...uhhmmm.... intellectually detatched for you?  Did I say most guys?  I can only speak for myself....  

I know precisely what you're saying here...  and am fighting every urge to put every thought down (that's what PM's are for ).... to put it mildly, you're not the traditional housewife type :-)

<This HAS to be the post in question!>  

I believe you are right. But for the life of me don't know what Kleening is.

Maxillius

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2003, 02:31:52 pm »
I think "Kleening" might be a play on the word "Kleenex".  The way she used it suggests to me that she's not the type to cater to *every* need of a guy and run around 'wiping his nose' and such.  He has to take care of her (as it sould be), but not follow her around everywhere.  This one's DEEP folks!!

Am I wrong, Tracey?

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2003, 02:36:21 pm »
Well, you've got the right post at least, you're getting warmer... Þ

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2003, 02:39:25 pm »
Yeah that  is what I meant by related to Esky, a brand name becoming synonymous with the generic product. I took it to mean using Kleenex to clean ones own pipes though. I have a very dirty mind if you hadn't noticed, and subtlety definitely isn't my forte, as there is nothing subtle about a 700 lb. Lizard in a tutu.

Maxillius

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2003, 02:52:18 pm »
Piecemeal analysis...

So, let me get this straight, Mrs Right has to abstain from sex for how long?? A year??

-too late

Has to wear granny knickers ?? (no thongs allowed),

-D'OH!!

Has to dress in church clothes??

-She didn't say she wears 'clubbin' clothes, I'm thinking her tastes gravitate towad Hot Topic in the mall...

Needs good child bearing hips???

-hmm... a hint at what we cannot see?  that mean you don't, or you do??

Wears the right size bra???

-surely the G-rack thing was a joke?!?... right?

Doesnt drink alchohol???

-I'm the only one here that can drink but doesn't

Has to wear something to the beach??? (one or two piece)

-THAT'S more like it... a vacation to Australia is in the cards for me!!!

, and you want Financial independance,

-has a job

Unconditional fidelity,

-yes

Cooking

-a must unless you're rich

and Kleening skills,

-whatever THOSE are <snicker> (dammit Kroma, you've got me thinking like you now ...  THAT'S IT!!! THIS LITTLE S!!!

(s), as well???

ok....  There is a training course, but unfortunately (or fortunately ) I'm the only instructor, and it's a very long term course.

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2003, 03:00:30 pm »
That (s) has been bugging me too. If only I had my "Little Retoric" book here at work to look up what that means grammatically.

Maxillius

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2003, 03:02:24 pm »
I think it's a hidden hint as to where the subtlety starts, or ends... haven't hammered that out yet...

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2003, 03:09:40 pm »
Quote:

I think it's a hidden hint as to where the subtlety starts, or ends... haven't hammered that out yet...  

Maybe it stands for "suckers". Tracy it's not nice to torture the obsessively compulsive.

Maxillius

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2003, 03:15:41 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Maybe it stands for "suckers". Tracy it's not nice to torture the obsessively compulsive.  

...Cooking and Kleening skills, (s),

perhaps it's the whole phrase... "Cooking and Kleening", like how some parents confuse their kids when they're going upstairs by telling them they're 'making pizza' when they're really having (s)...

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2003, 03:20:51 pm »
Ever so close... lol!! It's staring you in the face...

Maxillius

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2003, 03:27:52 pm »
so Ms. Right doesn't *have* to put out, it's only a benefit of the union, and IF she feels like it?

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2003, 03:37:59 pm »
lol!!! I can't believe you haven't worked it out yet... lol!!  

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2003, 03:39:59 pm »
<sigh>, it's just way too subtle, I guess...

Maybe Only Romulans Oggle Nymphomaniacs!!!

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2003, 03:51:00 pm »
Maybe I need my O'Reilly book on smilies instead of the "Little Retoric".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Kroma_BaSyl »

J'inn

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2003, 03:55:09 pm »
Actually, and it shames me to no end to admit this . . . .

It appears both Tracey and my minds are just a few notches lower in the gutter than yours Kroma.  

OMG!!!!    I need therapy now.

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2003, 03:56:59 pm »
Amazing, someone actually worked it out?? Trust it to be the lawyer!! lol!!

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2003, 07:47:13 pm »

Quote:

hehehehehehe...................

Hondo_8

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2003, 09:25:37 pm »
Quote:

Na its just that men when posed when trying to figure out a women's "Sutilities" decide not to go there, couse its to Vauge and that even if they were to get it right, the woman, can twist it in "Woman Logic" and give the guy head aches to no end. Soo only the poor saps look for the Sutilties, hence J'inn getting it.  Look at what poor J'inn has to go through with dealing with his GFs sutilities. Lord Im amazed J'inn has any hair at all!  

ps

By the way has any one here that has been reading this thread picked up any chicks with anything learned in here?

Maxillius

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2003, 09:36:52 pm »
I am Romulan, and, nymphos don't do much for me

... please, no flames on the above statement.... it's been a long day at work... leave it to Ashley to make 5 hours seem like 15

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2003, 09:54:21 pm »
Ok, it's official, you're all a bunch or morons!!! lol!! Now go back and read those posts again!!

Maxillius

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2003, 09:58:48 pm »
Tracey, you're beautiful, I don't care what you look like!!!  I am soo impressed by that!

That WAS subtile!!!  Those things always stump me.

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2003, 10:36:08 pm »
And who ever said if you lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink...

<little light bulb emoticon>...  

9th Thrain

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2003, 11:20:34 pm »
Well I still believe in the story of the young bull and the old bull.....taking your time has it's advantages and rewards, rushing only leaves things messy and unresolved...*wink*

And Tracey I resemble the recycled part....but then so does my wife. Jerks can be found on both sides of the aisle.

(s) as often as children will allow. Part of the reason I bought acreage with heavily wooded areas where you can't get DSL or Cable.....far enough out that the nearest neighbor would need a telescope to be a voyuer.

The celebacy issue is now a matter of life and death.......helmets are good when worn, but I've known and heard tell of many a brave soldier killed by a bullet that passed through between outer shell and inner lining.

Hondo be the old bull.....When you see that short skirt twitch, be the old bull. When they wear loose clothing and bend over in front of you remember veal is for milk fed fops.......be a porter house.

Tracey one last question that I have not resolved.......Ex-boyfriend, and husband. Were these near to or in the same time line? If not which is current?

gornrule

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2003, 12:02:11 am »
  Tracey,

You forgot about the very small percentage of men who figured out your riddle but refuse to play.

Women play,
      Men do.

You are a worthy adversary. Number one, steer clear of this Australian.  She is clever.  

You took my silence for stupidity.  LIke a man.  How's it feel?

We're a lot more alike than you think.

Gwarlock

J'inn

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2003, 12:26:47 am »
Quote:

We're a lot more alike than you think.

GASP!!!     YOu both shop at Victoria's Secret.   Kroma I knew about.  S'Cippy I knew about.  But you too!!!    Gosh,  I guess this is a Gornwide issue.

Color me shocked!

J'inn the Traumatized

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2003, 01:49:29 am »
Actually Thrain, the jokes came from a website, and I didn't alter them, so the males referred to therin don't relate to me at all.

And Gwarlock, does this mean that everyone is going to be looking for hidden messages in my posts from now on?? LOL!!!

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2003, 07:24:26 am »
Quote:

Actually, and it shames me to no end to admit this . . . .

It appears both Tracey and my minds are just a few notches lower in the gutter than yours Kroma.  

I'll say, I finally figured what the (s) emoticon means. While taking a really long 'hot' shower this morning I drew the smiley on the fogged up glass shower door at about waist high. It was right at that point, that I had my climactic epiphany as to what it symbolized. So your absolutely right J'inn you do have a much dirtier mind than me.  

Mog

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2003, 07:28:25 am »
ROFL. The (s) denotes a plural for the previous anacronym.

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2003, 08:02:14 am »
Quote:

Yikes, I guess my mind is dirtier than J'inn's. Now I need therapy.

Mog

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2003, 08:08:16 am »
quote "So, let me get this straight, Mrs Right has to abstain from sex for how long?? A year?? Has to wear granny knickers ?? (no thongs allowed), Has to dress in church clothes?? Needs good child bearing hips??? Wears the right size bra??? Doesnt drink alchohol??? Has to wear something to the beach??? (one or two piece), and you want  Financial independance, Unconditional fidelity, Cooking and Kleening skills, (s), as well???
Is there some training course for this, Traditional Housewife 101, or is therapy available long term??"

Does putting the key sentence in bold help?

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2003, 08:11:02 am »
Quote:

Thankyou Mog, I now see it, and can now stop obsessing.

XOXOXOX
Kroma

J'inn

« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2003, 10:20:48 am »
Oh come on Kroma!  I saw this one right away.

Here was the trick.  You had to know what Tracey's favorite hobbies are.   Which are basically easy to plumb from reading her posts.   Basically, think like Tracey.   Personally I'm a method actor type so to get into her mind set I just

1) watched my tape of the Victoria's Secret ABC show

2)  Watch a few episodes of anything on UPN

3)  Read a book banned in public schools

4) Chatted with DH123 for a while

5)  And watched Ted Koppel on Nightline with the sound off (don't ask, it's personal)

By then I only had one thing on my mind.

Well after knowing the few key words in issue.   Well . . .  the rest just fell into place.

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2003, 11:07:38 am »
Yes but now forever the symbol     (s)     will always appear as curvaceous hips, frontal view, of a female that needs that new labia reduction surgery. I blame you, or thank you, depends on my mood at the moment.

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2003, 11:24:58 am »
LOL!!! Oh dear... but of course, a visual interpretation, how... male...

Karnak

« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2003, 11:29:27 am »
Quote:

Hey Max,

Make sure you are watching for the female flirting signs (ie. even laughs at your bad jokes, actually pays attention to what you are saying everytime in a group setting) and do lotsa social activities (ie. join a co-ed club in some favorite leisure activity).  Sometimes your next GF if right there under your nose.  As for the "don't chase the girl" part, I would tend to agree.  My God-mother told me, and she was a real hottie in her day, that women tend to choose men not vice versa. As for the getting serious part. My eventual wife made the first move on the 3rd date.  That settled that very nicely, hehe.  It sometimes pays to play the shy personality type.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Karnak »

Maxillius

« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2003, 12:04:50 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Hey Max,

Make sure you are watching for the female flirting signs (ie. even laughs at your bad jokes, actually pays attention to what you are saying everytime in a group setting) and do lotsa social activities (ie. join a co-ed club in some favorite leisure activity).  Sometimes your next GF if right there under your nose.  As for the "don't chase the girl" part, I would tend to agree.  My God-mother told me, and she was a real hottie in her day, that women tend to choose men not vice versa. As for the getting serious part. My eventual wife made the first move on the 3rd date.  That settled that very nicely, hehe.  It sometimes pays to play the shy personality type.  

FINALLY some actual advice that makes sense.   thanks, Karnak

Karnak

« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2003, 12:25:46 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Max,

FINALLY some actual advice that makes sense.   thanks, Karnak  

NP, if you want some actual case study evidence then let's take my younger brother out in Vancouver, B.C.  He likes to snowboard so much that he became a part-time instructor during the skiing season when he's not at his day job.  So, he get free passes to Whistler, Big White, Mt; Washington, etc.  Lotsa girls like to be snow bunnies.  Plus, he is always a picky dresser. You can't catch him dead without looking like GQ dressed him.  *insert big brother roll eyes*  He even likes to cook.  What is the world coming too, sigh...So, yeah, now he's living with a blonde babe, that he met at college that can ski, who will one day be a mucho rich Certified Accountant just 90 minute drive away from Whitsler.  She also takes him on trips to Ft. Lauderdale beach in Florida when she work's for a client there at her own company's expense.  In addition, I have to listen to my wife telling me how much women adore well-dressed men like my brother that can cook well and I should shape up.  *insert big brother ARRRGGHH sound*  Oh, well, blonde, smart, rich sister-in-laws are cool; especially, when she does not like to ski that much and hangs out at the spa in Whistler village while my brother is busy trying to dis-locate his shoulder again on the Blackcomb black diamond  Nintendo challenge slopes.  Told ya, she's smart...  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Karnak »

Hondo_8

« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2003, 12:46:48 pm »
I think its time For DH123 and myself to compile a guide to Wenching, What do you think DH123?

Maxillius

« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2003, 12:52:31 pm »
Quote:

I think its time For DH123 and myself to compile a guide to Wenching, What do you think DH123?  

INCOMING!!!

<sound of 12 rolling pins flying overhead>

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2003, 01:04:45 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

INCOMING!!!

Moments later, the rumble of several thermonuclear blasts could be heard in the distance... then all was quiet again...

Maxillius

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2003, 01:28:08 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

INCOMING!!!

Moments later, the rumble of several thermonuclear blasts could be heard in the distance... then all was quiet again...  

<dons radiation suit>

gosh, she's been improving those things eh?

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2003, 02:44:37 pm »

Quote:

gosh, she's been improving those things eh?

I dunno, I kind of liked the "thunk" the wooden ones made on skull impact.

DH123

« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2003, 04:01:26 pm »
Quote:

I just walked in the door and read this wonderful thread.  

Unfortunately, I know nothing of wenching.   I just happen to live in New Jersey where the chicks are very easy!    

Maxillius

« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2003, 09:37:48 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I just walked in the door and read this wonderful thread.  

Unfortunately, I know nothing of wenching.   I just happen to live in New Jersey where the chicks are very easy!    

... planning a trip to Jersey in the near future