Topic: !!!!NEW GORN STARSHIPS!!!!  (Read 13742 times)

Azel

Re: !!!!NEW GORN STARSHIPS!!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2003, 09:56:00 am »
wow that makes perfect sense as to why and where the Feds got Plasma tech in SFC
Thanks for the info guys...Now I have to make some hybridized Gorn ships

James Formo:

Thanks man...I appreciate the kind words
And the textures(as always   ) are hand drawn...more to come

Reverend

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2003, 12:34:36 pm »
Really James? I am kinda sweet on the TNG ones- of course, its like comparing Jessica Alba and Marlene Dietrich- both are wonderfully beautiful, just different generations...  

manitoba

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2003, 04:28:39 pm »
hey i need u to resend them to me again. i had to reformat my whole HD. lost almost all my files. what a real bummer. ecspecially when i had all ur ships done with brk models for u. so send them unfornately i cant do light maps yet. but brk models are a walk in the park for me. about 2 mins to do each model if that long.  so send tham all to me again

James Formo

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2003, 05:10:41 pm »
Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The gorn fleet lost in a black hole on the hard drive transit. I will dispatch the U.S.S. Black Elk with out haste and launch an investigation at once. Hope they get break models soon and leave dry dock. I am taking heavy casualities in the neutral zone and must be reinforced post haste.

Reverend

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2003, 06:56:40 pm »
Yeah, uuh.. my ship has taken some direct hits and hiding in a nebula like a injured kitten, and I need a backup Gorn fleet on the double... complete with cheese loadouts.. yeah, thats it.. heh heh...  dad blam them Borgs!  

Reverend

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2003, 08:11:24 pm »
Ministers of righteousness and angels of mercy defend me, I cannot hold it in any longer-

will you please post a notice when you have finished them up? Pardon me, I just haven't bee this excited in awhile!  

Rod O'neal

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2003, 10:34:32 pm »
Quote:

Ministers of righteousness and angels of mercy defend me, I cannot hold it in any longer-

will you please post a notice when you have finished them up? Pardon me, I just haven't bee this excited in awhile!  

Agreed!!! I can't wait to see these myself. Especially the TNGs, and I'm not a fan of the TNG at all. These are especially sweet though    

Azel

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2003, 10:50:50 pm »
Rod O'neal:
"Agreed!!! I can't wait to see these myself. Especially the TNGs, and I'm not a fan of the TNG at all. These are especially sweet though"

Oh man if I can get someone who doesn't really care for TNG and Post TNG to like my ships...then my job is done
Thanks man

Manitoba:
I will try to get them to you as soon as I see you online again  

Reverend

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2003, 11:17:41 pm »
If it helps, I didn't like TNG at first either..... ?
ha ha
please do not stop making ships, Azel/Atolm- yours are always hands down the wildest yet tangible designs! Did you have any cooked up that didn't make the grade? If so, could you post them,  just for fun at least? I'd sure like to see them, as well as everyone else.

According to what Stormbrtinger and Lestat said, maybe some of the S sectons would look nifty 90 degrees around- but I really do favor those TNG designs- they are totally original, and really...................... when you look at them a while, they really DO ''look like spaceships that dinosaur people would fly'', according to my girlfriend's (3rd person) opinion.... she only likes the Romulan ships because they look like birds, so... like Rod O'neal, you got that one too!

please hurry comrade Manitoba:)!  

Azel

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2003, 09:42:35 am »
Reverend, as for ships/concepts that didn't make the grade...lol sorry But I do not believe in that...I have noticed that when I look at the conceptual designs in other peoples work(Star Trek/Star Wars, comics, whatever, etc...)Alot of the racier, or cooler designs never come to fruition due to lack of vision(by the producers...or the powers that be) or money...or whatever

Now Me I promised myself a long time ago to produce stuff that was going to turn stuff on its head and still maintain that believability factor in/for canon.  ThaT I would not draw concepts that I could not utilize in some way or another.

So thats why I do not have any real designs that didn't make the grade...I keep working on the initial design till ut does...or it fits somewhere else...I never what someone to say that I should have gone with "this" or "that" idea instead of what was done after the fact...you know.

Thanks Guys for the interest  

Reverend

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2003, 06:19:34 pm »
Thanks for the special reply, Azel/Atolm- I am so very glad to hear that you liberated yourself enough to have full confidence to produce everything that you envison from conception to completion- do NOT EVER stop yourself if you're feeling it is too spicy a design or what-not.... not that you do, but just from my perspective, in case it helps. (Maybe self-confidence=greatness of self?)
As far as suggestions or opinions, they are just that- just because someone suggest something does not imply that they  (whether they be I, Velvet Acid Christ, or James Formo or the Lord herself- ha) have dislike, or would dislike said work without their minute detail rearrangements. Think of it as.... " I wish I could"'s , or "I want"'s... it is just more subconcious praisings. You're one of the very best; we're all just complimenting you in different but surely equal ways. As they say, ''Keep on truckin' big daddy!''    

Reverend

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2003, 06:21:16 pm »
Oh, and thank you Manitoba in advance for the addt'l work.  

Azel

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2003, 06:41:34 pm »
Reverend,
NP... lol...I understand completely and agree man totally
I was just implying that concept designs(to me) are the direction in which "I will" follow up with...not "could go" that route...If I do not use it in the initial moment of interest...it won't be scrapped but still built(just not for that particular project)
That way everything gets made
And you guys have a variety to choose from

Azel

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2003, 11:23:16 pm »
Well here they are
Minus the BRKmod and lightmaps

http://www.frost-works.com/watchtower/_Zips1/

enjoy  

James Formo

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2003, 11:46:10 pm »
Woot!

Reverend

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2003, 12:02:37 am »
I shall turn all the lights off and close the door for a little ''me'' time for these... ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
Thank you Atolm  

Makotokat

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2003, 09:33:50 am »
Very Predatory!

Azel

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2003, 03:35:25 pm »
something I was mess'n with:

http://www.frost-works.com/watchtower/Suchos.zip

you may not like it..lol
the textures are not perminate
lol
enjoy  

Azel

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2003, 11:35:30 pm »
yes, no???

Rod O'neal

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2003, 02:22:12 am »
If the "Suchos" is in response to the vertical saucer suggestions, I think it's perfect. The vertical saucer would make for a whole bunch of really small decks. Probably not the most cost effective way to build a starship. (Of course, you are in outer space so everyone could be walking around sideways, I suppose. ) Anyway, the horizontal saucer just seems to make more sense to me. I like it. Now, go change them all   j/k