Topic: Idea for WillardDcker  (Read 9523 times)

Captain Ron

Re: Idea for WillardDcker
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2003, 12:57:02 pm »
I think I could do her in a pink Barbie style corvette type way, I think that is the evilest thing I could do to anyone!

Actually the funniest part is you mentioned a FedEx version for laughs, I have a UPS version pretty close to done, I have the all brown Big E for the start of the Scooby one. Will not be hard to add UPS on the side.  

Kaenyne

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2003, 01:31:11 pm »
Arh! Barbie! Pain! Hurt! Agony! Ok I'm sorry about the polkadots remark. I take it back! Pink just hurts!  

But you and I seem to lean towards the silly (i.e. FedEx, UPS, Scooby Doo). I like those...UPS...heh,heh...  

Captain Ron

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2003, 04:09:17 am »
The over-Nighter is on the way!

Mod file is included and dir is also in the zip.
Still looking for a good picture of Scoobys' head and dog tag.

Kaenyne

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2003, 08:06:07 pm »
Hey Captain!

Just D/Ld the UPS "ahem" truck and I'm gonna fly her real soon.

She's just too neat! Thank you, sir (may I have another?)  

Captain Ron

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2003, 09:36:30 pm »
Already on the way FedEx should be there by now.

Just replace the photon texture with boxes and watch the shippers battle it out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Captain Ron »

Kaenyne

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2003, 11:10:41 pm »
Got her a few minutes ago! Much abliged!  
Cool, cool, and more cool! UPS vs. FedEx. Now that's a unique battle!

Again, my twisted brain had more ideas for you to cringe at:

1) Patriotism is very in right now. Old Glory comes to mind...

2) Batman has everything: a plane, a car, a boat...hmmmm...

3) Ice cream! We all scream for ice cream!

Getting tire yet?

(yup, I'm "off")  

E_Look

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2003, 11:42:40 pm »
I've been following this thread with a tad bit of interest.  Kaeyene, where is the d/l link to these rather interesting variations?

Captain Ron

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2003, 01:14:06 am »
There are no links as I don't have a place to upload them to, also if they go public I need to finish the readme files. So far it has just been me and Kaeyene sharing some models and Ideas.

By the way the Flag one is on the way. I orginally tried for the Air Force One look but it was taking too long and I was not sure if it was turning out right (Ithought it was looking bad so I went the other way instead.

Captain Ron

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2003, 01:33:28 am »
E Look,
This is what is currently done:
FedEx_FCA
Flag_FCA
Lyran_FCA
Mirak_FCA
RCA-v1 (in the 1024 textures still, that have to be reduced)
RCA-v2 (the minty green one)
UPS_FCA

In the maybe finished sooner or later phase: (when this happens your guess is as good as mine)
Scooby_FCA (just needs the textures finalized, lots of little errors on them still)
MystryMachine_FCA (may turn into a shuttle craft for the Scooby_FCA)
Hydran_FCA

Things that may never or will never be done: (unless I want to be mean to some one or as a joke)
Barbie_FCA
Pokadots_FCA
HotRod_FCA
IceCream_FCA (although had considered a mint choclate chip one after making the RFCA-v2)

One being Considered:
Batman_FCA

If yopu are interested in any of the completed ones let me know I can send them out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Captain Ron »

Kaenyne

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2003, 11:39:32 am »
D'L'd the Flag Constitution and once again you've done a fantastic job!

You're output is incredible.

And I see from other posts that you are getting some attention. That's really cool.

I'm looking forward to your Scooby Doo stuff...."Rooby Roo!" Heh heh...  

Captain Ron

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2003, 12:29:58 pm »
just wish I could do text on the saucer section, everytime I try it looks ugly. I use graphics just because it is easier for me.

Captain Ron

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2003, 03:29:23 pm »
The Scooby Doo is done just trying to make a Mystry Machine shuttle for him now. Once that is done I will send it out.

You want to do a readme.txt for them?
If you can just use someone elses for the basics, just list me as GAFY? for the texture changes and contact Decker for the orginal model and texture credits.

Captain Ron

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2003, 09:14:15 pm »
Scooby one is out now as well as the mystery machine shuttle. Enjoy!

anyone have a site that can host pictures of these things or would like to host them?

Kaenyne

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2003, 08:21:24 am »
Thank you! Thank you!

Man, it feels like Christmas every day! I come home, and a new ship awaits me! I'm incredibly spoiled and it's all your fault, Captain Ron!  

I'd imagine you'd be pretty burned out by now.  If you are, I truly understand. But I do hope somebody would put on pics of your handiwork.

I think that once that hapens, you're going to become pretty popular!

Rooby Roo!

Captain Ron

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2003, 11:58:35 am »
LOL,
Got the Batman one started, I have the basic textures done and the Batwing shuttle. The shuttle is basically a retextured Romulan PF. The hydran one is on hols as I lost the aztec pattern somewhere (if I can not find it, it will take a while to redo).

Work will slow things down this week until the weekend, my co-worker has the week off so I get double the work load for this week.

Kaenyne

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2003, 12:38:18 pm »
Cool Beans, Captain!

Looking forward to D/Ling the new "Batmobiles"

And I thought about it, and the stock Romulan fighter looks a lot like the batplane. Just color her batman, slap a bat symbol on her, and presto! One fresh lookin' batwing!

And really no rush on the Hydran. I can play with all the other neat stuff you've made. I'm sure work will take it out of you this week.

Anthony_Scott

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2003, 12:59:35 pm »
Quote:

I've been following this thread with a tad bit of interest.  Kaeyene, where is the d/l link to these rather interesting variations?  

Me too...sounds like something i would burn to cd and fly around myself.

You can send it to anthonyscott_4@lycos.com please....thanks!

Kaenyne

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2003, 01:30:21 pm »
Anthony Scott:

I can send you the ships, but I can do it as early as tomorrow night. If you want 'em sooner. Captain Ron might be able to help you out there.

Anthony_Scott

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2003, 01:43:41 pm »
That works nicely Kaeyne, thanks alot....i am in the throes of finals right now.

Captain Ron

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2003, 01:15:46 am »

Christmas ain't over yet BTW.
The Batman one is done and something on it turned out rather comical, but I really liked it anyways (always thought Batman need a sense of humor)

So the Mystery Machine one is at a partial state and will not be done until the weekend. Could not find the axtec layer so the Hydra will be shelved for the time being. Isn't that sad you started off wanting a Hydran and it may end up the one not finished. Now off to find Khaliban's readme file to add to it.

Decker if you are in Fontana you are not far from me I got stuck in fullerton (least it ain't Jersey!)