Topic: Galaxies at War (The mod)  (Read 31389 times)

DarkMatrix

Re: Galaxies at War
« Reply #160 on: November 13, 2003, 11:38:42 pm »
wooooooooooooow great work guys

sorry i`ve not been around long hours in work and i`ve been ill:(

i`ll catch up with whats happening in the morning

DM

Crimmy

Re: Galaxies at War (The mod)
« Reply #161 on: November 14, 2003, 12:37:03 am »
Quote:

I made a similar attempt using all the old models from fleetdock13 (and a few others) - I wanted it to have that SFB feel... It worked out pretty well but is still unfinshed... perhaps the shiplist would be a helpful example for this project however. I can offer some assistance to this project if desired but can't really promise any serious commitment.

If you want to check out my SFB OP Mod the info is here:  SFB OP Mod '03b - New and Improved!
(the stock files it restores on uninstall are still good on 2.5.5.2...)  

Kaenyne

« Reply #162 on: November 14, 2003, 08:36:56 am »
Lookin' good.

What' sthat blue ship in fronmt of the Andros in the second pic?

Rod O'neal

« Reply #163 on: November 14, 2003, 10:13:57 am »
Quote:

Lookin' good.

What' sthat blue ship in fronmt of the Andros in the second pic?  

Tholian.  

TheStressPuppy

« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2003, 10:15:09 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Desty_Nova

I've copied all the Andro history/story from this thread - but will likely need more.  Is there a resource online that has the entire Andromedan History?

Also - need a list of all Andro ships.  I saw that there are three DN variants to go with the Dominator - though I have no specs on them - and suspect the other classes have more also.  Believe it or not, the "newest" Andro ship I saw was the Eel!

Hope to hear from y'all soon.  

Po~    

There's no resource that I'm aware of that has the entire Andro timeline online. I know quite a bit though, so I offer all the information I have.

Also, I recently scanned many of the SSD's for the unusual Andromedan variants to send to Rod O'Neal for specs. If you want, I could send them to you as well. What's your e-mail address?  

IIRC the reason there is no online resource is because the story of the "operation unity" campaign was almost entirely scenario based. Unless anyone has the old SFB rulebooks, and fiction. were stuck with what we have and memory. I recall from SFB volume III (mid 80's) of the campaign but the LMC races were not included yet. So obviously it has been expanded since i owned that version of the board game rulebook (unfortunetly all my SFB material was lost a long time ago ).  

Kaenyne

« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2003, 11:33:08 am »
Thanks! That Tholian looks cool! Where can I get one?

Potemkin

« Reply #166 on: November 14, 2003, 06:02:54 pm »
Yes - I no longer have mine either.  It was a huge box of material and I hardly ever played it as there was realy no one around to get together with.

There was the story of the Dominator breaking down, and the Captain's Log 5 B-10 story of 2 Dominators attacking a Fed/Klingon group.

Po~  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2003, 05:26:31 pm »
Quote:

Thanks! That Tholian looks cool! Where can I get one?  

A high poly Klingon Academy conversions by DarkMatrix may be found here along with the rest of the main KA Tholians.

Qapla!

KF

Kaenyne

« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2003, 08:56:21 am »
Hey KF!

Do you mean Desty Nova's site?

If so, his Tholian section isn't up yet...

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2003, 11:32:37 am »
Doh!

I meant here: http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sfc/files/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=1&start=0&sortby=name

Use the SEARCH for K lingon Academy Tholians.

Qapla!

KF

Kaenyne

« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2003, 11:41:13 am »
Alright!  Thanks, KF!

I'll go get 'er tonight!  

Desty_Nova

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2003, 04:46:52 pm »
My Tholian section will be up soon as well.

Kaenyne

« Reply #172 on: November 18, 2003, 08:09:56 am »
Looking forward to seeing 'em!    

Rod O'neal

« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2003, 01:13:03 am »
Just a note to the team that I've uploaded an update for the mod. Got the specs for most of the Seltorians and started the Mirror Feds to see what you all think.

Also made some other changes from previous posts. ei, The Mirak are gone. Long live the Kzinti Hegemony!  

Karnak

« Reply #174 on: November 19, 2003, 08:47:06 am »
Quote:

Just a note to the team that I've uploaded an update for the mod. Got the specs for most of the Seltorians and started the Mirror Feds to see what you all think.

Also made some other changes from previous posts. ei, The Mirak are gone. Long live the Kzinti Hegemony!    

Great work!!

I look forward to testing them out.

Rod O'neal

« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2003, 11:55:21 am »
Karnak,
I installed your scripts and changed the .mct files as you instructed. They run great. I've posted a couple of Q's/requests on the GaW Dev forum.

I hope that you weren't expecting that we wouldn't want you to do some stuff to them.  

Karnak

« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2003, 12:45:32 pm »
Hehe, glad the scripts are working out. There's gonna be an update coming soon and It will give us an great solid base to start all the GAWtm customization on.  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2003, 06:20:01 pm »
Back when we were still wishing for this to happen..... Darkmatrix's Andromedan Starbase (Kitbashed from P81's TMP Andromedan Imposer).

I believe it is up at SFU on page 1 of the SFC2/OP models under ASB.

Qapla!

KF  

Desty_Nova

« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2003, 07:07:30 pm »
Wow....guess what I was working on right when I looked at this topic.....

Andro Starbase!

I'll post WIP pics soon.

Potemkin

« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2003, 11:07:44 pm »
Mmmm...  Starbase...

Po~