Topic: Athabaska Class  (Read 19827 times)

Bernard Guignard

Re: Athabaska Class
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2004, 04:54:54 am »
Hows the TOS version of the Athabaska class coming along?  

atheorhaven

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2004, 03:37:33 pm »
Still waiting to hear back on the new textures from my mystery texturer.  But once I do, then it's ready for release (methinks... may be some mesh changes needed, dunno yet what all they've done)..

Just like Christmas..

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2004, 05:02:46 am »
Thanks for the information Alec Hi Rogue hows your tmp version of the Athabaska coming along?

Thanks for all your help in this matter    

Rogue NineCH

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2004, 01:08:02 pm »
I have been really busy with work and my G/F to do any work on it this week, I will have some time to work on it tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted.

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2004, 05:51:05 am »
Bump  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2004, 05:02:01 am »
bumping for information please on both versions  
Thanks a lot guys  

Rogue NineCH

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2004, 07:44:51 pm »
I have put the Athatbaska on hold for a couple days, at first cause I was having some trouble with it, then because my cold came back in force and refuses to go away.  Right now I have been finishing a couple of small projects I have been meaning to get to, and will restart on the Athabaska next.  I'll have some WIPs next week.

atheorhaven

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2004, 08:56:28 pm »
And I'm still waiting for those textures to come back..

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2004, 05:03:37 am »
Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it Rogue I hope that you start to feel better.

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2004, 04:40:34 am »
Hi Guys
    Its been a couple of weeks and I'm wondering how things are progressing I know that you've all been busy with other projects so I don't try to bother you too much with this  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2004, 06:09:33 am »
Would you believe what I found.Check this out:

U.S.S. PEACEKEEPER

Looks pretty close   ,if nothing else is cool to look at and who knows,maybe it has given one of you awesome modelers an idea or two for your own creations.Enjoy !
-MP  

VSFTie

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2004, 06:12:18 am »
ware did u find it i love the bay landing strips  

Chrystoff

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2004, 08:26:16 am »
Ah yes, the famed Starstalker class Patrol Cruiser. Who ever did this model did an excellent job.  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2004, 04:01:35 pm »
I also have it for SFC II/OP but it's an old model and could use new texturing.The original builder says it's ok to modify,etc. as long as he is given credit for the original model. Anyone want to give it a facelift ? Give me an email address and I'll send it to you.You can never have too much variety
-MP  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2004, 05:07:51 pm »
The only starstalker I have is a low poly one I was hoping that eventually with all the nice Connie parts that we've seen come out recently some one would take on the task of creating a higher poly version . I agree its a very nice model he spent some major time working on it from the looks of her.      

DeltaAssault

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2004, 06:36:48 pm »
What exactly is the point of having ramps in space? Shuttlles don't need runway space. =)

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2004, 05:15:22 am »
Do the doors on the saucer shuttle bay on this star stalker model look a little narrow in height? perhaps a good reason
for having landing pads, tight clearances even with a tractor beam.    

ModelsPlease

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2004, 05:38:49 am »
Quote:

The only starstalker I have is a low poly one I was hoping that eventually with all the nice Connie parts that we've seen come out recently some one would take on the task of creating a higher poly version . I agree its a very nice model he spent some major time working on it from the looks of her.      

It's probably the same one I have Yes it's really cool,although it's not the Athabaska I thought it might inspire or as you stated perhaps someone will mod her (hint hint hint ) .Actually in my surfing of the web I have found some awesome physical models that would like great in SFC.Perhaps someday they will all make it there.
-MP

ModelsPlease

« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2004, 04:04:05 am »
Quote:

I love that one
but a nice easy bash
is this torpedo cruiser/drone cruise

I love this one...she can use a bit of artistic touch ups

That deflector idea I found would be perfect for this missilecruiser if anyone is going to kitbash this.  

atheorhaven

« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2004, 05:59:59 pm »
Bernard, I still haven't heard back on those textures, and if I don't by the end of the week, I'll just release the Athabaska with the textures that I've done for it.  I'd have liked to have gotten these others back, but if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.  :/