Topic: Athabaska Class  (Read 19812 times)

Bernard Guignard

Re: Athabaska Class
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2004, 04:57:03 am »
Hi Alec
   Thanks for all the work you put into her and release her with your textures if the others come then we can upgrade
later.   I'm not in any real rush.  

Rogue NineCH

« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2004, 06:34:54 pm »
I have some bad news, a couple days ago I suffered a HD crash.  I had most of my stuff backed up so anything I lost was minimal, with the exception of the Athabaska and a Nelson Class Scout I was working on.  SO I have to start the whole thing over from scratch again, I am very sorry about this it seems like I have run into one delay after another with the ships I have been working on lately.  I'll keep plugging away at this ship and will get it done very soon.

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2004, 07:08:03 pm »
Hi Rogue
    Sorry to read about your hard drive crash.   I'm Glad to read that you didn't lose much in the way of models. As far as the  Athabaska is concerned take your time and make us all proud   Wondering if you'd also be interested in trying your hand at a higher poly version of the StarStalker Class?  Any way Thanks for the work your did and are about to start again.  

Rogue NineCH

« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2004, 01:44:43 pm »
Quote:

Hi Rogue
    Sorry to read about your hard drive crash.   I'm Glad to read that you didn't lose much in the way of models. As far as the  Athabaska is concerned take your time and make us all proud   Wondering if you'd also be interested in trying your hand at a higher poly version of the StarStalker Class?  Any way Thanks for the work your did and are about to start again.  

You have a pic of that ship?

Azel

« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2004, 02:04:58 pm »
here you go Rogue

From the www.shipschematics.net

Chrystoff

« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2004, 03:23:35 pm »

Mmmmmm...Torpedoes...ahhhhh...  

Anthony_Scott

« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2004, 03:32:41 pm »
Now that is gonna be ALOT of torpedoes!  

Semper Fi, Carry On

ganymad

« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2004, 04:32:47 pm »
the way i make my specs that ship would have 8 torpedoes when using the fara-arc.and 14 phasers type II as well as 2 phaser type1 - not too shabby for a heavy cruizer sized ship....whoooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo
..klingons beware

greatings,

ed

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2004, 06:05:32 pm »
Check out the model pictures earlier in this thread also  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #109 on: March 21, 2004, 09:00:51 am »
lets get this bumped for current information  

Chrystoff

« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2004, 06:00:53 pm »
Does anyone know what's going on with this project? There was a TOS Athabaska that appear to be nearly complete, as well as a TMP version, also very nearly complete...  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2004, 11:30:53 am »
Well its been quite a while now I was wondering what was going on with regards to the ship? Both the TOS and TMP versions?  I've been busy with long hours at work but have not forgotten about you  and this thread I hope that every one is in good health and will be enjoying spring and hopefully the warm weather that comes with it.  Thanks for all your work on the models I'm looking forward to seeing the final results.    

yakaspat

« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2004, 01:02:32 pm »
I actually completed an Athabaska Class, using a Belknap and Renown Class model (modified).  I think it looks pretty good.  Let me know your email address and I'll .ZIP it to you.  ;-)

-Lance

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2004, 01:12:43 pm »
Hi Lance
My email
is bguignard@rogers.com  put Athabaska class in the subject line I'm getting 200+ spam mails a day  
so I need a way to filter out the good messages.  

Chrystoff

« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2004, 04:13:29 pm »
yakaspat, I don't suppose you'd mind copying me on that would you? Sorry to be a begger, but I'd love to see what you've done! My mailbox shoulsd be able to handle it.  

chrystoff@yahoo.com

Mariner

« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2004, 04:23:47 pm »
how's about a third request?

marinerclass(@)hotmail.com

(Remove the "()" around the @ to mail it)

yakaspat

« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2004, 07:14:12 pm »
Sure, no prob.  Please give me till tomorrow afternoon when I get home.  ;-)

-Lance

Chrystoff

« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2004, 08:35:00 pm »
Thank You!  

ModelsPlease

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2004, 02:39:41 am »
Quote:

I actually completed an Athabaska Class, using a Belknap and Renown Class model (modified).  I think it looks pretty good.  Let me know your email address and I'll .ZIP it to you.  ;-)

-Lance  

I would like it as well please Lance . I'm pretty sure you know my email address by now  

-MP

ModelsPlease@aol.com

yakaspat

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2004, 11:00:57 am »
Email is on the way!!!!

-Lance