Topic: Deep Space Nine Spike TV  (Read 10636 times)

feargusf

Re: Deep Space Nine Spike TV
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2004, 08:23:01 pm »
I believe that Voyager was included in the package that TNN (now SpikeTV) bought. If so, we can expect to see all of those "wonderful"   old episodes of Voyager on a daily basis in a couple of years' time.  

NannerSlug

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2004, 09:06:17 pm »
what is "the search" about anywho?

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2004, 09:09:38 pm »
Voyager also, that sounds good, can you rephrase your question again, the search, thats a deep space nine episode when i believe nog and quark go to the gamma quadrant, basically its the begining of the Dom War, when the Jem hadar attack and destroy the odyssey

adam out

Corbomite

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2004, 09:50:39 pm »
Quote:

what is "the search" about anywho?  

September 26, 1994: The Search, Part 1: To prevent an invasion, Sisko enters the Gamma Quadrant in search of the leaders of the Dominion ? but encounters the ruthless Jem'Hadar instead.

October 3, 1994: The Search, Conclusion: Sisko, Dax and Bashir find Federation negotiations with Dominion increasingly bizarre; Odo bonds with the shapeshifters while Kira remains suspicious.

I could fill this out some, but it would ruin the ending.

NannerSlug

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2004, 10:23:46 pm »
i think i remeber the eppisode.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2004, 10:24:11 pm »
ohhhhh yes, your rite, which episode was the odyssey disaster

adam out

Corbomite

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2004, 11:26:09 pm »
Quote:

ohhhhh yes, your rite, which episode was the odyssey disaster

adam out  

The Jem'Hadar

While on a camping trip to the gamma quadrant, Sisko and Quark are captured by the Jem'Hadar, the feared foot soldiers of the Dominion. Jake and Nog find where they are being held and then attempt to return to the station for help. After a warning from The Jem'Hadar not to enter the gamma quadrant, starfleet sends a Galaxy Class starship through the wormhole to confront the Jem'Hadar

Like I said earlier, it doesn't get really good until the end of the third season. This is the episode it gets really good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Corbomite »

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2004, 11:30:13 pm »
I do, the ending, shocked the crap out of me, I never saw such a big fed destroyed that way, very nice

adam out

Corbomite

« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2004, 11:36:32 pm »
NOTE: Since DS9 started mid season they consider that episode the end of the second season by episode numbers. I consider it the third because of normal TV season scheduling.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Corbomite »

wanderer

« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2004, 01:58:40 am »
Quote:

I was thinking the same thing, but its simple calculations really, Dom Wars started like I think the 6th season, and if this continues from 12 to 8 that means 8 episodes a day, times 5 days because spike is only doing it for 5 days according to tvguide and there website, so thats 40 episodes no where near the 6th season...

Actually, it's been running 12:00 to 9:00, nine episodes per day.  The nice thing is, nine episodes fits perfectly onto a VCR tape recording at SLP, cutting the commercials out.

And for Friday, they will be playing until 11:00. So, Friday's lineup should be...

Playing God
-A trill initiate, Argen, a hopeful for 'The Joining' comes to work with Jadzia in order to learn more about being joined. At the same time, the station faces a deadly threat from a new universe which is expanding at an alarming rate.

Profit and Loss
-When Quark is reunited with the love of his life, a Cardassian who is now a fugitive, he is ready to sacrifice everything to win her back.

Blood Oath
-Dax risks her life and her future with Starfleet to fulfill a blood oath made with three aged Klingons.

The Maquis Part I
-Sisko uncovers a Federation terrorist group whose actions could start another war with the Cardassians over the colonies left behind in the de-militarised zone between Federation and Cardassian space.

The Maquis Part II
-Sisko and Gul Dukat join forces in an effort to avert a war between the Cardassians and a group of Federation colonists led by Sisko's old friend.

The Wire
-Bashir fights to save his Cardassian friend Garak, who is slowly being killed by a brain implant to which he is addicted. In order to find out enough about it to help Garak, Bashir has to dig deep into Garak's mysterious past and uncovers some surprising secrets.

Crossover
-A mishap in the wormhole sends Kira and Bashir into an alternate universe where Bajor is a tyrannical power and humans are slaves. Can Kira stop her ruthless double from killing Bashir?

The Collaborator
-Kira must investigate the man she loves (Vedek Bariel) when she learns he may be the Cardassian collaborator responsible for the massacre of forty-three Bajorans.

Tribunal
-O'Brien is arrested by the Cardassians and put on trial for a crime he insists he did not commit. As his colleagues on Deep Space Nine try to find out what he's been charged with, they discover a weapons shipment is missing with all the clues pointing to O'Brien.

The Jem'Hadar
-While on a camping trip to the gamma quadrant, Sisko and Quark are captured by the Jem'Hadar, the feared foot soldiers of the Dominion. Jake and Nog find where they are being held and then attempt to return to the station for help. After a warning from The Jem'Hadar not to enter the gamma quadrant, starfleet sends a Galaxy Class starship through the wormhole to confront the Jem'Hadar.

But this is only 10 episodes.  The following episode after "The Jem'Hadar" is the aformentioed "The Search", which is a two-parter...so they might drop one of the above episodes to get both parts of "The Search" in tomorrow night...then again, Spike is playing DS9 at 4:00 and 5:00 on Saturday...I guess we'll just have to see...  

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2004, 12:46:12 am »
yup your rite, i have been catching them from 12 to 9 since thursday, took two days off from school, very good episodes, the jem hadar, the search, real nice,

adam out

cant wait for the 7pm thing to start

adam out

Alidar Jarok

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2004, 08:42:13 pm »
I missed The Jem'Hadar, which pissed me off.  But I would have been much more upset if I hadn't realized the Search was one, and started watching it.  I forgot how cool an episode it was.

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2004, 01:26:03 am »
Very kewl, i love the sound they use for the Pulse Phasers in that episode, its not the one that we use now in every game, it sounds very nice, has anyone heard or noticed the difference

adam out

nx_adam_1701

Deep Space Nine Spike TV
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2004, 01:10:06 pm »
Can you guys believe that Spike TV is airing the Deep Space Nine series in order from the begining starting April 5, Well its true, the only stupid and ignorant thing about it is that there airing it from 11:00Am to 7:00PM

HELLLLLLLOOOO, I work and attend college, how stupid can these people be, what oooohhh I get it, the people that watch Trek must not work during the week, or attend school, better yet they have no life, thats it, I was really looking forward to seeing it, since the last time I saw the show I was attending Elementary school around the 5th grade, but I guess im going to have to wait until I finish college and get a good job, enough to afford the $$$120 DVD sets, why, why would they do this, 11:00AM, there nutz

adam out

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2004, 01:11:38 pm »
and wait thats not the only thing, if the episodes were scattered then I would be bothered with it that much, but the opportunity to see them back to back is so freakin wonderful and great especially in DS9, and the fact that I can makes me real pissed, okay, i have let it all out thanks guys

adam out

Capt_Spade

« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2004, 01:24:22 pm »
  I feel your pain man, I work from afternoon  to early morning so I am sh*t out of luck too!

nx_adam_1701

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2004, 01:40:17 pm »
I emailed them too, just so they would know how pissed I am at them, thats really stupid, especially since the audience or star trek fans are ususally older people, well mature people, not people who are home on the weekdays, wierd timing

adam out

Khalee

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2004, 02:07:34 pm »
Who cares about that, Saturday on amc I Think its the three stooges all day WOO WOO WOO!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Khalee »

DH123

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2004, 02:31:39 pm »
Time to buy a new Hard Disk, how many GBs will I need to record the whole series?    

Capt_Spade

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2004, 02:47:05 pm »
Quote:

I emailed them too, just so they would know how pissed I am at them, thats really stupid, especially since the audience or star trek fans are ususally older people, well mature people, not people who are home on the weekdays, wierd timing

adam out  

OPS: Sensor scans show that Spike TV's line up programers are being stupid.
Capt.: Quantum torpedos full spread target the programers......FIRE!
Tac.: Stupidity has been destroyed Captian.
Capt.: Hail Spike TV.
Tac.: Channel open.
Capt.: Surrender and show the DS9 marathon at a resonable time!
Tac.: They have accepted our demands.

Capt Spade saves the day again! ........................(sigh)  If only it were true.