Topic: Update on the Excelsior Fleet.  (Read 7427 times)

Fury_of_a_Seraph

Re: Update on the Excelsior Fleet.
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2004, 05:05:00 pm »
Im working on an idea for the saucer window...ill get back to you on that...

im not quite sure what your saying about the Farm though...

Here is the Download for the CommendantG
 Clickes

IN OTHER NEWS
Just so you people have an updated list
I made the following

F-McKinnleyC
F-McKinnleyCV
F-Commendant2V (this was done jsut by copying the Commendant2 and replacing the textures with the Excelsior2V)

And of course the Commendant2G (Galactic/Generational) is still a WIP  

Edit: Would help if i put the link in
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 05:13:06 pm by Fury_of_a_Seraph »

Dizzy

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2004, 05:29:45 pm »
My carrier Deck has a texture of the Orion Slave Girls Pagent. Beat that!

starforce2

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2004, 05:35:59 pm »
you  think that should have been voyager? Seraph...have you taken your meds today?

I agree it makes a nice colony vessel but if this were voyager I would have turned it off half way through the first episode.

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2004, 07:08:10 pm »
Lol,

I know, i know, my ship isnt all that pretty...but you gotta admit, there is a certain kind of Post Apocolyptic feel about her.
Scraped together from a Commendant and a tug...
The Last refule of human kind....

Okay, here you go

GAFY: can you make another Excelsior hull tex? this time, name it USS Macross NCC-um......NCC-9876

No, no USS Galactica!

Captain Ron

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2004, 07:36:49 pm »
Yes,
but let me finish this one first, I just need to do the park floor and layer on top of the 3d stuff that I just finished. Having more problem with the park floor then I did doing stuff on the rest of the ship, go figure.

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2004, 07:37:14 pm »
Better yet, GAFY, can i get a blank (meaning no Registries) of each of the 3 Textures.

-The Excel
-The Excel2
-The Excel2V

Should be 6 textures total

Im gonna have to learn to do this whole Registry thing soon enough anyways, might as well start now. This way i can attack a few registries myself.

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2004, 07:50:09 pm »
-=Needs to back off on the sugar=-

Captain Ron

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2004, 08:48:07 pm »
Actually only the bottom changes so it works out to about 3 textures
 4 if you don't want to cut and paste anything

You would have the Excel (top + bottom), Ent B (bottom Hanger + Engine). I will put the blanks in and you can finish things off.

Captain Ron

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2004, 09:09:54 pm »
Well I decided to get lazy again!

So I only blanked this version of the textures, you can copy and paste to the rest and have the blanks you wanted.

This is more or less what I was talking about although the pods park windows could use more work but I think it is enough for the point. So now you have a ship more or less complete, that you can modify to make it work for you.

Download!

Have fun with it.

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2004, 09:10:43 pm »
Sweet
thanks

I owe you one big time, mate
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Fury_of_a_Seraph »

Captain Ron

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2004, 09:09:27 am »
Not A Problem,

I get to play with models, just like when I was a kid, every time one comes to these forums. It has always been fun to do so.

I did notice one problem though...
The struts for the sensor dome are directly in the path of the impulse engine. You have a few things you could do to fix it though. The first is to move it to the saucer, not the prettiest place for it but it works. Two is to move the struts to the outside and angle them inward, the hardest to do but possiblily the prettiest. The third is almost as easy as moving it, but will look the worse, just use one vertical strut to support the dome.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Captain Ron »

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2004, 01:00:56 pm »
Lets give this one more BUMP to make sure people have read it and grabbed the download

EDIT: Just read your post, GAFY, i will remoddel the Commendants when i get the chance.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2004, 01:02:11 pm by Fury_of_a_Seraph »

Captain Ron

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2004, 09:40:18 pm »
Good for you!

you spent enough time on it, so you probably would hate to have something you could have fixed before release on the ship.

Captain Ron

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2004, 01:16:52 am »
Here is something else for you Fury_of_a_Seraph,
I got home tonight and put one of them in game for a look, and noticed something. The Pods and Pylons in some cases did not look very Excelsior in style. So I correct the backgrounds and made some small changes. They are not complete yet, but are a good start for the most part and usuable as is. I was not planning on going any farther on them but you might want to, so I made them available for download.

New Textures

Now I just have to correct all the light maps and add DPs and HPs and I will have my little Excelsior Fleet. Once I get the ones I was planning on finished I will send them back to you and you can upload them to your site. If you have max you should be able to carry the HP and DP points from these to the others so that you can release them complete.

-GAFY

Captain Ron

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2004, 01:02:27 am »
Well got some more work done!

I have the textures finished and blanked, and have added names to 3 of them. I also have temporary DPs and HPs on three of them as well, need to tweak them a bit and those will be done using the Destroyer UI. I will put a UI HP map in them as I started to do with my other releases.

The Three vessels so far near done are the three destroyer sized ones I liked the best.

Ajax Class:
U.S.S. Ajax NCC-2153, U.S.S. Pulsar NCC-2162

Ajax+ Class:
U.S.S. Bounty NCC-24030, U.S.S. Venturer NCC-24551

Ajax 2V Class:
U.S.S Altair NCC-21014

The above need break models and they are complete. Do you know anyone that can do those for you? I can send them to them or a E-mail for were to download them from me, so they can be completed and set up for Download at your site.

The others I am doing are the following:
Excelsior+
Hawkeye
Hercules
Hercules+
Icarus
Jupiter
Leavenworth
Leavenworth+
Sparta
Sparta2H

These ones still have the blanks on them and are awaiting me to put registries on them. They also need the HP and DP placement as well as break models. Most of these will also contain 2 registries per file as well.

Again you will have to do the break models yourself, or find some one

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2004, 06:01:41 am »
I can do break models

Captain Ron

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2004, 10:28:26 am »
Good.

I should have the Icarus and Hawkeye done by tonight as well. I will upload those ships once I complete them and send you the links for download. You will then have 5 ships of your fleet done and ready for your site once you do those break models.

Captain Ron

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2004, 03:49:24 pm »

IThe Five vessels so far done are the destroyer sized ones.

Ajax Class:

Ajax+ Class:

Ajax 2V Class:
U.S.S Altair NCC-21014

Hawkeye Class:
U.S.S. Hawkeye NCC-1908, U.S.S. Hyperion NCC-1904

Icarus Class:
U.S.S. Icarus NCC-57283, U.S.S. Rutledge NCC-57295

The above need break models and they are complete. Do you know anyone that can do those for you? I can send them to them or a E-mail for were to download them from me, so they can be completed and set up for Download at your site.

Excelsior+
Hercules
Hercules+
Jupiter
Leavenworth
Leavenworth+
Sparta
Sparta2H

These ones still have the blanks on them and are awaiting me to put registries on them. They also need the HP and DP placement as well as break models. Most of these will also contain 2 registries per file as well.

So now all I have to do is get the five ships to you so you can break model them and then upload them to your site.

Captain Ron

« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2004, 08:31:36 pm »
Was going to see if you had any of the ships done and up at your site, but of coarse Nightsoft is down again.

manitoba

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2004, 01:27:37 am »
Quote:

IThe Five vessels so far done are the destroyer sized ones.

Ajax Class:

Ajax+ Class:

Ajax 2V Class:
U.S.S Altair NCC-21014

Hawkeye Class:
U.S.S. Hawkeye NCC-1908, U.S.S. Hyperion NCC-1904

Icarus Class:
U.S.S. Icarus NCC-57283, U.S.S. Rutledge NCC-57295

Excelsior+
Hercules
Hercules+
Jupiter
Leavenworth
Leavenworth+
Sparta
Sparta2H

So now all I have to do is get the five ships to you so you can break model them and then upload them to your site.

brk models r easy. if u want  my email is manitoba1073@email.com or manitoba1073@hotmail.com  i can have them done in no time for u.