Topic: Update on the Excelsior Fleet.  (Read 7432 times)

Captain Ron

Re: Update on the Excelsior Fleet.
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2004, 03:42:09 am »
Thanks for the offer but right now the current finished ones I have already given to Fury_of_a_Seraph. They are his ships I am just helping out, so it is his choice. If he wants to allow me to send them to others before he has a chance to see them and make changes I will do so, but I will not go around him.

Captain Ron

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2004, 03:52:40 am »
Forgot to mention this part!

Well was doing some work to help Fury of a Sep get his Excelsior fleet out and decided to make a new texture for the warp engines. Think it was time for a new look as the current ones are starting to show there age, and it looked older than mine.

So what do you thinkl of this look, it is still a WIP as I need to add more to the center and front areas.

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2004, 07:00:36 am »
I Lke the new textures

Mantinoba: Do you know how to make proper break mods...i dont want to take teh easy way out by just detaching various parts and leaving it...im gonna actualyl do it high quality...if you know how to do that, id appreciate the help.

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2004, 07:05:11 am »
I agree
wish i would have thought of it

Captain Ron

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2004, 08:50:28 pm »
Here is the final version I am including in the zips once I get the hard points done on them.

Well here is the finished version for the Sparta series of ships. I, of coarse, went for the more more comples version of the texture just to make one. I left the simple black one in the sparta file just so there was a choice.

Captain Ron

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2004, 04:40:59 am »
Got even more work done!

The SEVEN vessels done so far are listed below

Ajax Class:
U.S.S. Ajax NCC-2153, U.S.S. Pulsar NCC-2162

Ajax+ Class:
U.S.S. Bounty NCC-24030, U.S.S. Venturer NCC-24551

Ajax 2V Class:
U.S.S Altair NCC-21014

Hawkeye Class:
U.S.S. Hawkeye NCC-1908, U.S.S. Hyperion NCC-1904

Icarus Class:
U.S.S. Icarus NCC-57283, U.S.S. Rutledge NCC-57295

*Sparta Class:
U.S.S. Titan NCC-65110, U.S.S. Sparta NCC-65099

*Sparta2H Class:
U.S.S. Tenacious NCC-65607, U.S.S. Reilient NCC-65899

(*shows just finished)

The above need break models and they are complete. Do you know anyone that can do those for you? I can send them to them or a E-mail for were to download them from me, so they can be completed and set up for Download at your site.

The others I am doing are the following:
Excelsior+
Hercules
Hercules+
Jupiter [Will not be able to Hardpoint, Milkshape will not open (to many ploies)]
Leavenworth
Leavenworth+

These ones still have the blanks on them and are awaiting me to put registries on them. They also need the HP and DP placement as well as break models. Most of these will also contain 2 registries per file as well.

So now all I have to do is get the SEVEN! ships to you so you can break model them and then upload them to your site.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Captain Ron »

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2004, 06:03:46 am »
I can do the Jupiter myself, thats not a problem.

Captain Ron

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2004, 10:29:17 am »
Good News there, If you want I can do the registry still just let me know.

I up loaded the two new ones.

F-Sparta.zip
F-Sparta2H.zip

if you still have the other section of the paths I sent before you can download these as well.

Captain Ron

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2004, 11:56:26 pm »
Any news?

Captain Ron

« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2004, 02:49:43 am »
Got even more work done!

The vessels done so far are listed below

Ajax Class:
U.S.S. Ajax NCC-2153, U.S.S. Pulsar NCC-2162

Ajax+ Class:
U.S.S. Bounty NCC-24030, U.S.S. Venturer NCC-24551

Ajax 2V Class:
U.S.S Altair NCC-21014

Hawkeye Class:
U.S.S. Hawkeye NCC-1908, U.S.S. Hyperion NCC-1904

Icarus Class:
U.S.S. Icarus NCC-57283, U.S.S. Rutledge NCC-57295

*Sparta Class:
U.S.S. Titan NCC-65110, U.S.S. Sparta NCC-65099

*Sparta2H Class:
U.S.S. Tenacious NCC-65607, U.S.S. Reilient NCC-65899

(*shows just finished, and uploaded did you get them?)

The following have got the Hard & Damage Points done now all I have to do is the registries and upload them.
Excelsior+
Hercules
Hercules+

The above need break models and they are complete. Do you know anyone that can do those for you? I can send them to them or a E-mail for were to download them from me, so they can be completed and set up for Download at your site.

The others I am doing are the following:

**Removed from list Jupiter**
Leavenworth
Leavenworth+

These ones still have the blanks on them and are awaiting me to put registries on them. They also need the HP and DP placement as well as break models. Most of these will also contain 2 registries per file as well.

So now all I have to do is get the ships to you so you can break model them and then upload them to your site. Have you contacted the person who said they would do your break models yet?

The Hard and Damage points can be copied to other vessels pretty easily as well so this should get you on your way FOAS to that Excelsior fleet goal.  

Fury_of_a_Seraph

« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2004, 04:58:41 am »
Can you PM me the URLs please?
thanks

Sorry i havent had a chance to do anything, Weekends are usually very busy for me.

Captain Ron

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2004, 10:48:38 am »
Ok sent.

Now hopefully I will get enough time in the next few days to finish the three I have Hard and Damage points done on.

Captain Ron

« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2004, 02:40:39 am »
Well finished up the Hard and Damage points on the rest and only need to add registries to 3 more then they will be done. I will place the links in a PM to you once I finish them, any luck in getting them their break models?

News about when you will upload the fleet onto your site, as finished works?

I will also redo the Pleiades.
I already redid the lower torp launcher to match the new one and replaced the engine textures. I also up graded the side warps as well to match the ones I tend to use. I just need to redo the upper torp pod to match the Excelsior background and the other colors I use to be almost finished. Why almost, because I will have to redo the H and D points again to make it work for SFC 2 EAW/OP they are currently set for SFC 3 by the looks of things.

the Pleiades should make a good CFS+ once I finish.

Captain Ron

« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2004, 08:35:15 pm »
Quote:

Just so i can get them off my back.
I have them RARing up as i speak.

None of them are hardpointed or Breaked except for the Pleiades. Im too lazy, and if i bother they are never going to be released.
As soon as i can upload it, then its all yours.

Well...

Got them all Hard and Damage pointed and in some cases new textures as well. The registries are done and all that is left is to upload them and send you the links. Did you get any progress on the break models?

If not can I contact the guy who said he would do them, and have them done?