Topic: OP+ 3.3: released.  (Read 43580 times)

The_Infiltrator

Re: OP+ 3.3: released.
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2004, 09:31:44 pm »
I'd like to point out that the Liege+ has the wrong YFA.

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2004, 09:48:21 pm »
Just wanted to say I've been a big fan of your shiplist, and am very happy with OP+ 3.3.

Keep up the good work FireSoul, your dedication is not unappreciated.

Merlin  

FireSoul

« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2004, 09:59:21 am »
Quote:

I'd like to point out that the Liege+ has the wrong YFA.  

1- my books are currently stored in boxes .. might be a while till I get to them to do anything.
2- what, no post in the appropriate corrections thread?

http://forums.taldren.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=327182&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1
« Last Edit: May 28, 2004, 10:00:08 am by FireSoul »

Jim

« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2004, 01:45:53 pm »
Hey, nice job (as always!)  Thanks!

Jim

kziti kat

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2004, 09:08:06 am »
Quote:

Hey, nice job (as always!)  Thanks!

Jim  

my sentiments exactly  

Villa64

« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2004, 10:33:30 pm »
Hello all

I downloaded and installed 3.3, and the vessel library looks great.  The new ships also showed up in my single player campaign, which is also cool.  I am having a problem finding X-ships in the vessel library.  Uh, actually cant find any now, they are gone from the vessel library, and from the Skirmish select vessel menus.  What can I do?  Rut ro, Shaggy!

Thanks
Villa64  

Villa64

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2004, 10:42:56 pm »
Hello again.

Did a little more digging and it turns out that my advanced cruisers have been dropped.  X destroyers and frigates are still there.  In my campaign, I had a Klingon X cruiser and X frigate, and the X cruiser has completely disappeared.  Gone.  Like it never existed.  None of the crew on the frigate remember it either.  Just like in the movies.  

Seriously though, is there anything I can do to fix my screwup, and get my X cruisers back?

Thanks again
Villa  

« Reply #147 on: June 11, 2004, 01:49:42 pm »
  My X -ships are showing up but the F-CX has the wrong arcs to it on the port and starboard phaser mounts thet should be llrx ans rrrx. I will check useing shipedit and post back later and yes. I have edited some of OP+3.3 aswell as 3.2 I have back them all and don't get up set FireSoul I really like your models Kudos.I would like to see the Federtion 3.2 Heavy Destroyers and NCLs used in 3.4.The Heavy Destroyers look a little more tougher but kudos and very <cool>I have Edited some Klingon and Federtion ships thats all and I would think you would like it.It is very cool it really makes me enjoy Orion Pirates even more than those original ships. Thanks Agian.  

FireSoul

« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2004, 03:25:40 pm »
Quote:

Hello again.

Did a little more digging and it turns out that my advanced cruisers have been dropped.  X destroyers and frigates are still there.  In my campaign, I had a Klingon X cruiser and X frigate, and the X cruiser has completely disappeared.  Gone.  Like it never existed.  None of the crew on the frigate remember it either.  Just like in the movies.  

Seriously though, is there anything I can do to fix my screwup, and get my X cruisers back?

Thanks again
Villa  

Do you mean X2(advanced) or X1(late) ships?
.. .. I really didn't do anything to those, so I dunno what to tell you.

Villa64

« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2004, 10:26:43 pm »
Thank you for the reply.  I dug some more and found that most of the races are afflicted with my problem, but not the Gorn, Romulan, and ISC.  The cruiser class X-ships (ex:  D7X, Klingon XCA) do not appear in the vessel library or in the ship selections for skirmish.  I checked the shiplist file, and all the missing ships are all there (unless there is a duplicate shiplistthat I stumbled upon.)  I thought that perhaps I had performed some common screwup when I patched up, but I guess not.  Barring that, I will try uninstall and reinstall.

Thanks again
Villa

FireSoul

« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2004, 12:26:10 am »
Quote:

Thank you for the reply.  I dug some more and found that most of the races are afflicted with my problem, but not the Gorn, Romulan, and ISC.  The cruiser class X-ships (ex:  D7X, Klingon XCA) do not appear in the vessel library or in the ship selections for skirmish.  I checked the shiplist file, and all the missing ships are all there (unless there is a duplicate shiplistthat I stumbled upon.)  I thought that perhaps I had performed some common screwup when I patched up, but I guess not.  Barring that, I will try uninstall and reinstall.

Thanks again
Villa  

Good call. Yes, try reinstalling.

FireSoul

« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2004, 09:57:41 am »
Quote:

My X -ships are showing up but the F-CX has the wrong arcs to it on the port and starboard phaser mounts thet should be llrx ans rrrx. I will check useing shipedit and post back later and yes.

I haven't had a chance to look yet: I forgot this weekend.

Quote:

I have edited some of OP+3.3 aswell as 3.2 I have back them all and don't get up set FireSoul I really like your models Kudos. I would like to see the Federtion 3.2 Heavy Destroyers and NCLs used in 3.4.

The models? I'm sure you can figure out how to plug in those old models where you want them. Feel free to do so.

Quote:

The Heavy Destroyers look a little more tougher but kudos and very <cool>I have Edited some Klingon and Federtion ships thats all and I would think you would like it.It is very cool it really makes me enjoy Orion Pirates even more than those original ships. Thanks Agian.    

Villa64

« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2004, 10:17:14 pm »
Hello again.

I uninstalled 3.3 and the problem went away.  I have looked at my Starfleet Command Orion Pirates folder and it appears that my patch is 2500-2525.  Several questions then:
I have this file: PATCHSFCOP-2500-2525.RTP.  Should I conclude that I am running 2525?  
Do I need to upgrade to 2552 prior to installing 3.3?  
If so do I need to uninstall 2525?
 I can find patches for 2500-2552, but none for 2525-2552.  If I need to uninstall 2525, how do I do it?

I think what threw me was the similarity between 2525 and 2552 (just had a mental tranposition there).  I was in a far away land last year and couldnt keep up with the updates.

Thanks again for your time
Villa

« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2004, 10:54:59 pm »
 Yes you need that patch 2552 for OP+3.3 if you go into the D2 forum and download V 2.0 you will have it plus OP+3.3 as well.The poster is Pestalence and follow all directions as he states in that post.The V2.0 is stickied to the top of the the forum and if you have 56K I would get getwright so you download it in parts and it help you DL aswell from being disconnected from the server that it is on you can get getright at www.getright.com I hope this helps you out.The D2 forum is called Dynaverse 2 GL and enjoy.  

FireSoul

« Reply #154 on: June 15, 2004, 10:16:28 am »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by FireSoul »

« Reply #155 on: June 15, 2004, 11:14:12 am »
  You might want to get the Enhancement Pack by Pestalence V2.0 in the Dynaverse 2 forum.FireSoul is right however if you want all the mods in the game this what you need to get.It has all the scrits from Empires at War moved over to Orion Pirates as well some more singe player Campaigns.This a nice package well put together and it is free iy has the work from some of the communtiy finest in it.The Enhancement pack come with 2552 already in it as well as OP+3.3. I would still get that utility called getright. GL and enjoy.  

FireSoul

« Reply #156 on: June 15, 2004, 11:21:32 am »
Quote:

You might want to get the Enhancement Pack by Pestalence V2.0 in the Dynaverse 2 forum.FireSoul is right however if you want all the mods in the game this what you need to get.It has all the scrits from Empires at War moved over to Orion Pirates as well some more singe player Campaigns.This a nice package well put together and it is free iy has the work from some of the communtiy finest in it.The Enhancement pack come with 2552 already in it as well as OP+3.3. I would still get that utility called getright. GL and enjoy.  

Thing is, the enhancement pack comes with the 2500->2552 patch, specifically. That may not be the patch executable this person needs/wants, so I was being more to-the-point to his needs.

« Reply #157 on: June 15, 2004, 11:58:11 am »
  OK .It's just that Pestalence would like as many people to get the Enhacement Pack considering he takes a lot of time putting them together and I am like his agent trying to sell people in to it.He did do my sig. btw.This is reason why I am encourageing people to download it after all it is free.I hope you undertand know.  

Villa64

« Reply #158 on: June 15, 2004, 03:25:58 pm »
All right!

I was forced to patch incrementally and got all the way up to 2552, then 3.3.  I played on Gamespy until the wee hours of the morning and it was great.  New models look good, and its nice seeing a bunch of new ship types.  I'm still a little buggy (campaign mode causes the program to crash), but thats ok, when I get my OP disk back, I'll get a fresh start plus (Age) the enhancement pack.  Thanks all for the advice.  I'm having fun cuttin' starships into scrap metal again.

Villa

Strafer

« Reply #159 on: June 15, 2004, 03:52:32 pm »
Quote:

(campaign mode causes the program to crash)

Leftover savegames from an incompatible patch version. You'll need to delete your savegame profile and start a fresh campaign.

I forget the directory path for the savegames, unfortunately.