Topic: Rules  (Read 27251 times)

Ravok

Re: Rules
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2004, 11:01:42 am »
Just who are the Moderators here?

Can we have a list?

Cheers,

Azrael
And if all the Moderators start getting negative Karma barrages we know where to look. ;) ;D
Why would somebody ask such a question ?

Offline Azrael

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2004, 12:34:33 pm »
Hey Guys,

Why would I want to know who's Moderating the Boards and working as an Admin on a site that's up for the Community that I'm in.

Why would I want to commence a "Karma Plunging Campaign"?

I honestly have better things to do with my time.

Well, it would be nice to see broader representation of the Community as a whole, but so far the site looks good.

I'm sure there are enough other Admins and Moderators to keep Senator "Pestalence" McCarthy from going on another legal campaign. ;)

And also, it would be unfair of me to judge the guy over one particular action, despite the grief and damage it caused the Community.

Azrael
"And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not"

Offline Fluf

• KOTH Fluf Duke of Pies
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Always at fault
    • Knights of the Hegemony
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2004, 02:52:26 pm »
Well, it would be nice to see broader representation of the Community as a whole, but so far the site looks good.

Excuse me?  I believe the members of this group cover the whole spectrum of SFC, going all the way back to SFC1.  Just who else would "need" to be in this group?
Patriarch Knights of the Hegemony
SFC2.net Admin
SFC3.net Admin
Battlezone Admin
Litterbox Admin

Offline Commander Maxillius

• You did NOT just shoot that green sh-t at me?!?
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 12:38:06 pm »
I'm the last person in the world to comment on rules, but WaterTiger's got a point.  I don't know what went on in the D3 forums, but it seems the reaction to his question was a little harsh.

Although, it seems to me that if you think you may have said something that can get you banned, go back and edit it real quick and hope like hell no one saw it ;D or hunt down a mod and ask questions.  One warning seems fair, but ambiguity about it doesn't.

BTW, love what y'all've done with the place ;D
I was never here, you were never here, this conversation never took place, and you most certainly did not see me.

Offline KBF-Crim

• 1st Deacon ,Church of Taldren
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2004, 03:22:33 pm »
WT has been banned....a long time ago...

The banning rule is just fine....you get (private) warnings...then a couple one week time outs...before a perminate ban...

Some infractions require immediate banning...some dont...

As soon as you draw a line....people will dance on one side of it...

But no one has been banned who didnt obviously deserve it based upon their own REPEATED actions...including WT.