Topic: WIP Chabot Refit....  (Read 23445 times)

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Constitution Class - The one, the Only, the BEST
Re: WIP Chabot Refit....
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2006, 09:47:26 pm »
I shall proceed to slap my underlings with flaming trout to coax them along.

(SFHQ and Shinzon are both in my BC Division :D )
Alternate universe:  Khan was banished for preserving the peace. The Genesis device was really a super weapon and kirk had planned to use it on the klingons. Chekov found the Botany Bay and khan hijakced and killed the evil reliant crew in an effort to destroy the genesis device.    Ahh i love it :D The alternate universe rocks.

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2006, 11:21:39 pm »
if only in private heheh

Ill back FW up on that, this ship, is truly a jaw dropper. like the SNS galaxy for BC, this thing is a legend :P
Alternate universe:  Khan was banished for preserving the peace. The Genesis device was really a super weapon and kirk had planned to use it on the klingons. Chekov found the Botany Bay and khan hijakced and killed the evil reliant crew in an effort to destroy the genesis device.    Ahh i love it :D The alternate universe rocks.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2006, 11:52:06 am »
Oh BTW folks...throw those WIP pics oout the window. She looks nothing like that now. Her new textures are uterly amazing  :). GAFY? has truly outdone himself.

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline IndyShark

• Last Knight Standing of the late, great KNF, Member GDA
  • Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2006, 12:03:15 pm »
That is one fantastic model! Great job

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2006, 05:09:59 pm »
That is one fantastic model! Great job
you truly have no idea :D

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2006, 09:39:18 pm »
The first pictures in the thread are the actual model before the texture changes, along with some minor mesh repair. The seconds sets that I put up are the orginal Chabot model with some different textures for fun about what was looked at and failed to catch the attention we were looking for wit hthe project. I beleive Fallen Warrior will be providing some screen shots of the testing we did later. They will not show the ship clearly but will give the general idea. Renders are being done of the final ship version that will be used once the ship is released for you r viewing pleasure.

All the SFC versions are done (2 & 3) and the BC one has been converted. Since all the versions will be launched at one time, we are now waiting the BC one to be finished.

-GAFY?
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2006, 10:17:38 pm »
does that mean i can post pre lim renders? (almost current :P)

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2006, 10:31:12 pm »
there are current renders being made that will be released with the ship. But the best person to ask will be Cent about anything being released as this is his project and the release shots were with his approval.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2006, 12:50:53 am »
heheh ill just wait then

but DAYM GAFY? nice work on those textures :D

This will look so much nicer in BC... :lol:

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2006, 09:40:35 am »
Thanks.

but back to business  ;D
[Chant mode on] Renders, Renders, Renders [chant mode off]

Come on man gives renders while we wait for the BC version to be completed, after all it is the hold up at this point. Give me something to see...
Ok, give me something more to see, ( remembered I actually have the ship and the textures, Duh )
Think it is time to build the que of downloaders, all you need after that will be a countdown clock until the release.

-GAFY?
just stirring the pot.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2006, 09:49:50 am »
You guys have humps!?!

See all that time at the computer is bad for you if you don't keep the proper posture.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2006, 01:51:16 pm »
You guys have humps!?!

See all that time at the computer is bad for you if you don't keep the proper posture.

:rofl: :rofl:

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2006, 06:02:26 pm »
You guys have humps!?!

For me, if I'm not tinkering with ships and the game, then I'm usually doing something "educational".  I don't have a hump, but I do have some raw skin on my hands.  *whistles*
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2006, 05:59:10 pm »
You guys have humps!?!

For me, if I'm not tinkering with ships and the game, then I'm usually doing something "educational".  I don't have a hump, but I do have some raw skin on my hands.  *whistles*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2006, 10:37:09 pm »
You guys have humps!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And the sudden need to sleep afterwards as well

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2006, 02:11:01 pm »
Sleep?  What's that?  Finals are killing me.  Someone take my finals for me, please????
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2006, 02:35:10 am »
Saw the new pic hiding out at BC, so it is getting closer now.

Offline F9thDawg

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2006, 08:06:56 am »
I cant wait much longer guys. hurry up!

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2006, 01:57:46 pm »
*smacks Dawg with a rubber chicken*  She'll be released soon enough.  *hands Dawg some coffee*  In 2 days at the most I will make a decision to either have the BC release go forward, with animation and spec maps to be done as a separate download in the future, or not.  I can't make a decision now since I have final exams to attend to today and tomorrow.  Plus, this gives the person behind the spec maps and animation time to get back to me about that.

It's happening soon, I can assure you of that.

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• There is life outside of Windows..
  • Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
  • Starbase Atlantis [X-refit]
    • 9th Fleet
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2006, 02:36:00 pm »
I cant wait much longer guys. hurry up!
It will be done soon.. Its finally working in BC, so it wont be much longer.. but its done when its done :P
Starfleet Headquarters out.

Fleet Commodore, XenoCorp, ISC Fleet.