Topic: WIP Chabot Refit....  (Read 23433 times)

Offline Sochin

• Lt.
Re: WIP Chabot Refit....
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2006, 03:22:07 am »
OK you horrible lot stop teasing the community at large and stump up some screenshots.

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Constitution Class - The one, the Only, the BEST
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2006, 07:49:59 am »
there are a few at sfc3files, outalance.battleclinic.com , and im not sure where else... theres a BC WIP at BCU as well
Alternate universe:  Khan was banished for preserving the peace. The Genesis device was really a super weapon and kirk had planned to use it on the klingons. Chekov found the Botany Bay and khan hijakced and killed the evil reliant crew in an effort to destroy the genesis device.    Ahh i love it :D The alternate universe rocks.

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• There is life outside of Windows..
  • Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
  • Starbase Atlantis [X-refit]
    • 9th Fleet
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2006, 10:18:35 am »
OK you horrible lot stop teasing the community at large and stump up some screenshots.
Well there are still a few modification needed to the Chabot, so it would look a little differnet then the final product(depending on how picky you are on model details/textures :P ) . Once the final texture modifications are in, then its just the HP and Beta Testing.
Starfleet Headquarters out.

Fleet Commodore, XenoCorp, ISC Fleet.

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2006, 12:11:55 pm »
Our spec map/animation man for BC has received the updated BC model, and I've been informed that things should be completed soon.  I know, delays are not only a pain in the ass, but unfortunately it happens.  I don't think anyone involved in the BC project has ever tried to port a ship from SFC to BC, but I could be wrong.  Also, with MS3D giving some problems, and having to learn porting using 3DS Max 3, you're certainly going to hit some bumps along the way.

As I said before, the SFC version is finished, and ready for upload, but only when the BC version has been released.  There are certain reasons why I am doing things this way, reasons I cannot discuss here in forums, but they are good reasons. 

I haven't given up on this project.  Through everything that's happened, this ship, above all others I've done, must be finished and released, and it will.

Oh, and there are sneak peeks over at Outalance, SFC3Files, Trek Online, and in the BCU WIP thread, as stated earlier.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline jayvt3

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2006, 04:09:04 pm »
so when is this beauty going to be ready for dowload???

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
    • 9th Fleet
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2006, 04:37:39 pm »
so when is this beauty going to be ready for dowload???
Hopefully within the next 7 days.. depends on how it does in beta testing.

Offline Adonis

• Dark Slayer
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Da Death Squad ™®©
    • Star Trek Excalibur
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2006, 04:52:30 pm »
Our spec map/animation man for BC has received the updated BC model, and I've been informed that things should be completed soon.  I know, delays are not only a pain in the ass, but unfortunately it happens.  I don't think anyone involved in the BC project has ever tried to port a ship from SFC to BC, but I could be wrong.  Also, with MS3D giving some problems, and having to learn porting using 3DS Max 3, you're certainly going to hit some bumps along the way.

As I said before, the SFC version is finished, and ready for upload, but only when the BC version has been released.  There are certain reasons why I am doing things this way, reasons I cannot discuss here in forums, but they are good reasons. 

I haven't given up on this project.  Through everything that's happened, this ship, above all others I've done, must be finished and released, and it will.

Oh, and there are sneak peeks over at Outalance, SFC3Files, Trek Online, and in the BCU WIP thread, as stated earlier.

Well dude, if someone who has a Max3.1 with the exporter working properly, and an hour of free time, I'd animate the Chabot to death, so not even NASA's supa-dupa computer wouldn't be able to run it lol...so, we'll just do'em buzzard collectors...but you can't win'em all whise men say...da specular maps are on da way, and the icon is 'bout to be rendered outta max as soon as the spex are done...
Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2006, 05:40:22 pm »
I think what he's trying to say is that we're getting close.  Not sure.  Universal translator isn't working, and my mind is mush.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
    • 9th Fleet
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2006, 07:18:32 pm »
translating... stand by...
Important Info:
==>>> Spec Maps are on their way along with the icon<<<==
Secondary Information:
He wants to spec map it so much that not even all the computers in the world could run it together
:P

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2006, 07:21:36 pm »
Ahhhh ok.  *grabs a shotgun and loads it with nuclear rubber chicken bullets and begins shooting at his engineering staff for not fixing the universal translator*

Offline Sochin

• Lt.
« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2006, 04:47:42 am »
Gents had a look on BCU and couldnt find screenshots so be a pack of darlings and provide the comodore with some eye candy before I start dishing out latrine detail!!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 05:34:33 am by Sochin »

Offline wulf111

• Member of OutaLance Shipyards
  • Lt.
  • OutaLance, Where Dreams Become a Reality
« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2006, 06:53:10 am »

Chuck Norris floats like a butterfly and stings like a tomahawk missile. At mach 3. In the face.

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Constitution Class - The one, the Only, the BEST
« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2006, 07:54:19 am »
the last page (or 3rd?) on BCU has an in game BC shot of it over a station :D pseudo script and HP though :P

cant check as im at school and its blocked here is a possibly pseudo link :P

http://bridgecommander.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=21870&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60&sid=f3cc15e67d434550097e60cd11c1f5d6
Alternate universe:  Khan was banished for preserving the peace. The Genesis device was really a super weapon and kirk had planned to use it on the klingons. Chekov found the Botany Bay and khan hijakced and killed the evil reliant crew in an effort to destroy the genesis device.    Ahh i love it :D The alternate universe rocks.

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
    • 9th Fleet
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2006, 12:00:58 pm »
Its page 3 :)

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2006, 05:15:18 pm »
Was thinking about that more excelsior looking version I think I just might do that one up as well once I finish the last project I accepted and have been stalling on.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
    • 9th Fleet
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2006, 01:45:08 pm »
OK, well the HPing is pretty much finished now. Just some tweaking left to do and to balance it into BC correctly.. however, pretty much all the major issues have been fixed :)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2006, 12:43:52 am »
Was thinking about that more excelsior looking version I think I just might do that one up as well once I finish the last project I accepted and have been stalling on.

Are you talking about my ship ?  ;)

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2006, 12:48:40 am »
the one that I looks TOS no matter what I do, yes
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2006, 01:32:45 am »

hehehe  ;)

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline I, Mudd.

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Still Building Models Nobody Wants ...
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2006, 01:57:04 am »

Hey, sounds like a winner to me!

;) :D

I, Mudd.