Topic: PBEM set up thanks to Raven!  (Read 54880 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: PBEM set up thanks to Raven!
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2006, 10:52:22 am »
If you guys ever want an OP game, show up on Teamspeak one night.

Hey what's the current Teamspeak thingie?  I could probaly do this game online, as with my satcon, I can't play jack otherwise.

But yeah, I'll have some free time coming up this month, so I'd love to mix it up with my friends here.

stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

762_XC

« Reply #321 on: June 09, 2006, 03:14:37 pm »
teamspeak.dynaverse.net

sfcrulz

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• Methane Breathing Weasel Capt. & Halo/RvB fanatic
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Hydran Capt Xeno Corp, XC clan overlord Halo 2
« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2006, 04:53:38 pm »
Man, I'm going to have to get in a few games online before I leave for school and eventually Diego Garcia.
I won't have broad band ther due to cost issues.  So the PBEM thing is what I'm going to have to depend on when enjoying game time with folks for a year.   Oh well in the long run it's benificail to Alien and I.

Edit:just corrected the link dealing on the cost issue.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 05:09:44 pm by Ferretlxix_XC »

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2006, 05:06:27 pm »
Hey Steve, Just let me know. I got your wifes Mass email on your duty station the otherday, But let me know, and I'll grab the games for you that you can't get. Least  Ican do for a fellow Serviceman.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #324 on: June 09, 2006, 07:25:41 pm »
Played and sent on.  Sorry for the delay.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #325 on: June 13, 2006, 04:45:45 am »
Hey Steve, Just let me know. I got your wifes Mass email on your duty station the otherday, But let me know, and I'll grab the games for you that you can't get. Least  Ican do for a fellow Serviceman.

Stephen
Thanks man but, I think I'll be more hitting the books to actually earn my degree and maybe my commission.  I'm stil contemplating it right now and besides, there are only a few other games that really has my intrest on the pc right now (That I don't have yet), Oblivipon, GRAW (Ubisoft gave the PC players their love again) and World in conflict (looks hot).  Hell Since I'm going to be doing the DIal up thing, I can still play via PBEM with you guys. ;)

Offline GE-Raven

• Lord God Emperor for Life of the Taldren SETI Group
  • D.Net VIP
  • Commander
  • The cause of AND solution to life's problems
    • Raven's Nest
« Reply #326 on: June 13, 2006, 10:16:26 am »
The turn is in Stephen's hands.

GE-Raven

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #327 on: June 14, 2006, 09:16:22 am »
Passed on to Ferrit

Stephen

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #328 on: June 14, 2006, 04:54:13 pm »
I'll get to it when I get home.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #329 on: June 14, 2006, 07:47:09 pm »
Take your time Ferrit, I've disassembled my computer in preperation for a move.  It will be back up Friday Afternoon or Saturday Morning.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #330 on: June 14, 2006, 09:38:39 pm »
LOL! I wish I read this one earlier,  I just sent it off.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #331 on: June 14, 2006, 09:58:57 pm »
no problem, I haven't gone to bed yet, I'll hop on my brother's computer and send it off.. :)
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #332 on: June 14, 2006, 10:15:58 pm »
Off it goes...

as for my moving, I didn't get packed up in time to make my self imposed deadline of leaving tommorow morning at 6 AM.  Which means that I really have no reason to rush it, so I'll spend a couple of more days with my family here before making the 20 hour trek to Houston.  As for whether or not I put my computer back together, I'm not sure.  I can use the break from it and my laptop works just fine for internet browsing.

So, my scheduled downtime, is going to be Monday morning, to Tuesday Afternoon or evening.  I can still use my brother's computer for the CIV turns. :)

762_XC

« Reply #333 on: June 14, 2006, 10:40:29 pm »
Mooooving along

Offline Mr_Tricorder

• 3D modeler /animator
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Commander
  • Trekkie at Large
    • My myspace page
« Reply #334 on: June 15, 2006, 05:03:39 pm »
played and sent

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #335 on: June 15, 2006, 05:29:06 pm »
Off it goes...

as for my moving, I didn't get packed up in time to make my self imposed deadline of leaving tommorow morning at 6 AM.  Which means that I really have no reason to rush it, so I'll spend a couple of more days with my family here before making the 20 hour trek to Houston.  As for whether or not I put my computer back together, I'm not sure.  I can use the break from it and my laptop works just fine for internet browsing.

So, my scheduled downtime, is going to be Monday morning, to Tuesday Afternoon or evening.  I can still use my brother's computer for the CIV turns. :)
Hope you move goes smoothly man.

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #336 on: June 15, 2006, 09:37:45 pm »
Played and sent to La'ra
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #337 on: June 17, 2006, 08:55:25 pm »
Played and sent on.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline GE-Raven

• Lord God Emperor for Life of the Taldren SETI Group
  • D.Net VIP
  • Commander
  • The cause of AND solution to life's problems
    • Raven's Nest
« Reply #338 on: June 22, 2006, 10:48:49 am »
was on to Stephen yesterday... sorry for delay.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #339 on: June 22, 2006, 05:10:58 pm »
DOh! sorry, I'll check my mail and get it out tonight. Wife has me rearanging the Living room Furniture.

Stephen