Topic: ARROW CLASS RUNABOUT  (Read 57881 times)

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
Re: ARROW CLASS RUNABOUT
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2009, 10:30:52 pm »
Lol yeah she is alive, but I constantly look at it and want to make it better, but before I can do that I need to spead the mapping to 2 x 1024's and play with the symmetry some more..

I'll kepp you all updated when i get restarted on it  8)

Interesting as 1 2048 x 2048 has 4x the space of 1 1024 sheet. So by going down to two sheets you actually halved the space you have availible to texture on. Our video cards will love you for doing this but you made it harder on you to detail.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2009, 03:15:04 am »
Yeah,

but the textures are going to be drawn on 2 x 2048 sheets, then for the sfc release I will reduce them to 2 1024's, as when i think about how small this will be ingame, their is really no need for high detail textures, but they will be avail for anyone that wants them, and will be used for Legacy and BC Releases. :)

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2009, 06:30:45 pm »
I want them.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Star Dragon

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2009, 12:05:20 pm »
Please don't be Borgish and wait for "perfection".  :angel:

How long have we been salivating, bout 2 years right. He he...

Offline TheStressPuppy

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • trekmods.com
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2009, 10:39:00 pm »
Model is looking great! Take your time, and get her the way YOU want her.

Love the impulse crystal effect. However IMO it would look better if the effect was under a grill (like the TMP connies crystal). Your model so it is up to you of course. Looks great regardless. Very imaginative design.

Offline Alex2244

• Ensign
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2020, 12:08:08 pm »
Hi, My father really want to 3d print the Arrow Class Runabout, any chance to get an stl file?