Topic: A new Star Trek movie.  (Read 6699 times)

Offline Akira_Commander567

• Zachary "the Marksman" Rich
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Re: A new Star Trek movie.
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 08:03:17 pm »
Thanks, I like these things because it's next best thing to seeing the real world overrun everyone. We're being overrun by mexicans and muslims as we speak.
The truth is like a thriple-edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.

Offline Spartan-039

• Master of the Tau Empire sept, Vor'kan
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2008, 06:32:59 pm »
I agree Akira, we're being overrun.
The Greater Good can not be stopped, it can only be delayed. Submit to it and be free.

Offline Tulwar

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2008, 08:20:20 pm »
Thanks, I like these things because it's next best thing to seeing the real world overrun everyone. We're being overrun by mexicans and muslims as we speak.

The USA is not being overrun by muslims!  If you mean, Mexican Muslims, then that's a different story.  When I say "Mexicans," I only mean nationals of that country, not people with that ethnicity.
Cannon (can' nun) n.  An istrument used to rectify national boundries.  Ambrois Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2008, 09:59:03 am »
The muslims are everywhere, look at Europe, quite a few countries are starting to go pure Islam, that's what will happen if Obama get's in, he's a muslim in disguise.
The Greater Good can not be stopped, it can only be delayed. Submit to it and be free.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2008, 11:11:15 am »
The muslims are everywhere, look at Europe, quite a few countries are starting to go pure Islam, that's what will happen if Obama get's in, he's a muslim in disguise.

Veering off into Hot and Spicy territory.   :rules:  Please keep the Hot and Spicy IN Hot and Spicy.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 12:09:26 pm »
Sorry. Just going with what was already on here. Beshides, I'm not allowed into Hot and Spicey yet, too young.