Topic: Hints of 'time before Big Bang'  (Read 28224 times)

Offline Spartan-039

• Master of the Tau Empire sept, Vor'kan
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Hints of 'time before Big Bang'
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2008, 06:29:05 pm »
We don't care for you Bishop, and how'd you know about the mannequien legs and arms????
The Greater Good can not be stopped, it can only be delayed. Submit to it and be free.

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2008, 06:30:22 pm »
We don't care for you Bishop, and how'd you know about the mannequien legs and arms????

*smacks Spartan with a rubber chicken and turns him into Jamie Lynn Spears before the birth*

His name isn't Bishop.  It's Punisher!!!  And who do you think gave you the mannequin arm and legs? 
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2008, 06:39:35 pm »
I got them at Wal-Mart.......And sorry Punisher, I was just calling you what your name says. Sorry.....
The Greater Good can not be stopped, it can only be delayed. Submit to it and be free.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2008, 06:41:17 pm »
I got them at Wal-Mart.......And sorry Punisher, I was just calling you what your name says. Sorry.....

Actually, I took the ones you got at Wal-Mart and sold them on EBAY for 3 bucks, and gave you my brand parts.

Sorry I was out of men's parts though.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2008, 06:47:05 pm »
No I had mens parts. But O'Mally may be around here some where, be ready and tell your rubber chickens to seek him out and kill him before he aquires the launch codes for the US nukes.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2008, 06:49:17 pm »
No I had mens parts. But O'Mally may be around here some where, be ready and tell your rubber chickens to seek him out and kill him before he aquires the launch codes for the US nukes.

Look at your new arm and legs again.  You'll notice the stamps labled, "Petite Misses Section".

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2008, 06:52:37 pm »
No, they're all organic. * takes out a knife  and draws blood from the right arm, right and left legs.* See they're real.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2008, 06:54:25 pm »
No, they're all organic. * takes out a knife  and draws blood from the right arm, right and left legs.* See they're real.

Actually, that's a trick knife where colored water pours from the blade when you press down hard enough.  It's how I do my blood from stones routine.

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2008, 07:00:12 pm »
Now, this is my father's bouy knife. It's real.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2008, 07:01:45 pm »
Now, this is my father's bouy knife. It's real.

Nope.  *pulls out the bouy knife and picks his teeth*  I lifted your knife off your left leg when it blew off.  I gave you my knife.

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2008, 07:04:23 pm »
Aww, you son of a *cut off by Shelia the tank blowing Centurus up. He's amazed by Shelia*

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2008, 07:06:24 pm »
Aww, you son of a *cut off by Shelia the tank blowing Centurus up. He's amazed by Shelia*

*opens the window in the smoke and puts his head out*  Another round Shelia.  I gotta wash my back.

Offline Just plain old Punisher

• Vice Admiral
  • I'm not facist, I just like wearing jackboots
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2008, 07:09:11 pm »
You've got it all wrong.

I created the universe. In all my great and infinate wisdom, I decided not to allow any evidence of my existance or creation to survive the act of creation.

I've come to the conclusion that it's much funnier to let all you hapless mortals argue and fight over my existance than to give any clear evidence.

All of lifes foibles are for the entertainment of the supreme being.

Oh yeah?  Then how do you explain Pee Wee Herman?

Even God has an off day.

"Sex is a lot like pizza.  If you're not careful you can blister your tongue". -Dracho

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2008, 07:09:38 pm »
You've got it all wrong.

I created the universe. In all my great and infinate wisdom, I decided not to allow any evidence of my existance or creation to survive the act of creation.

I've come to the conclusion that it's much funnier to let all you hapless mortals argue and fight over my existance than to give any clear evidence.

Even God has an off day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2008, 07:11:12 pm »
You've got it all wrong.

Even God has an off day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I suppose it's my fault.  I did spike your booze with grain alcohol. 

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2008, 07:13:54 pm »
Rodger. Shelia responded *Shelia's turret turns right to Centurus's head, then fires* Eeeewwww. Brains all over the wall. *Spartan hears a voice and turns to see a guy running towards a red base.* He yells "Church! I'm coming to help! Don't start without me! *Then a rocket hit's the blue guy and he blows up* Church stands prisonor on top the Red base. "Caboose! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" *Spartan turns back and thinks it's so familiar.*

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2008, 07:17:25 pm »
Rodger. Shelia responded *Shelia's turret turns right to Centurus's head, then fires* Eeeewwww. Brains all over the wall. *Spartan hears a voice and turns to see a guy running towards a red base.* He yells "Church! I'm coming to help! Don't start without me! *Then a rocket hit's the blue guy and he blows up* Church stands prisonor on top the Red base. "Caboose! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" *Spartan turns back and thinks it's so familiar.*

You shot my watermelon.  YOU SHOT MY WATERMELON!!!!  *gets naked and assumes control of Shelia and turns all of Shelia's weapons on herself*

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2008, 07:24:01 pm »
*During the rucus, Spartan sneaks to his fighter, gets in and flies to space. He calls Centurus* and says, too bad, I'm the one who pulled the trigger, you destroyed the wrong one.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2008, 07:25:49 pm »
*During the rucus, Spartan sneaks to his fighter, gets in and flies to space. He calls Centurus* and says, too bad, I'm the one who pulled the trigger, you destroyed the wrong one.

Actually, I didn't.  And I rigged your fighter with a specially designed AI, and gave it Fran Drescher's voice.

Offline Spartan-039

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2008, 07:28:06 pm »
Ok, but you can't catch me now! I'm now in a alternate dimension and you'll never find me. Oh no...............