Topic: Busy Busy FoaS (A few TOS ships here and there)  (Read 276253 times)

Offline Roychipoqua_Mace

• Lt.
Re: Busy Busy FoaS
« Reply #660 on: October 23, 2009, 02:19:16 pm »
These are spiffy! I love that twin-hulled one (CA?).

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #661 on: October 23, 2009, 02:33:02 pm »
Thats the CL - the CA will be made from two DD hulls.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #662 on: October 23, 2009, 02:34:09 pm »
Please FoaS get some ISC out there I wana see your take on that race  :thumbsup:
Time for life!

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #663 on: October 23, 2009, 02:35:15 pm »
I'll be using Atolm's. I would use Thu11s, but they are too close to Atolm's Peladine.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #664 on: October 23, 2009, 03:17:52 pm »
Actually, F_W - think you could send me that?

You serious?.... Your gonna FoaSize one of my bashes.... Its not even very good :P

Its on the way

Quit over estimating how much you suck :laugh: It's actualy better looking than the brel.

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #665 on: October 23, 2009, 10:37:17 pm »
rotflmao!  Dude that's a roughly acurate assement of my sanity. Which also probably explains why I keep hanging around forums with you people (well that and the lack of a GF).

Keep up the good work guys. I've not had a  laugh like that in a while.

Offline Chrystoff

• Lt.
« Reply #666 on: October 24, 2009, 04:19:54 pm »
Eh, I'm not a fan.

I want to stay in the TMP era, really.
I think I will try to release the Connie and Miranda tonight.
Hey, Fury, were you still planning to release these two, perhaps this weekend?

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #667 on: October 31, 2009, 05:45:00 pm »
Did you send the corrdted model yet?
I checked my E-mails but could not find it
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #668 on: November 01, 2009, 10:11:12 pm »
I have it, i still haven't figured out how to make your UV maps work - i've been trying to, but nothings working (for the bussards I mean)

ISC Fleet - original models by atolm, bashed up by me within about 40 minutes listening to a game on Teamspeak. I am going to go with a Taldren-like textures.

Robinomicon

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #669 on: November 01, 2009, 10:51:34 pm »
I have it, i still haven't figured out how to make your UV maps work - i've been trying to, but nothings working (for the bussards I mean)

ISC Fleet - original models by atolm, bashed up by me within about 40 minutes listening to a game on Teamspeak. I am going to go with a Taldren-like textures.

Ohhhhh Sweet  :thumbsup:
Time for life!

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #670 on: November 01, 2009, 11:34:09 pm »
Updated Ships: Added the CW, the CVA, and the CVS

Am I missing any major ships?
Robinomicon

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #671 on: November 02, 2009, 12:37:25 am »
Updated Ships: Added the CW, the CVA, and the CVS

Am I missing any major ships?

SWEEEEEEET  :thumbsup:
Need atleast 2 fighters 2 types of freighters 2 starbases  a shipyard and a shuttle to fill out the sfc specks i remember. If you dont do them all cool if you do awesome  :notworthy: :notworthy: please let me use this fleet for an animation project i have planed? The only thing i ask is to release or maybee send me some obj files so i can see if i can use them in art of illusion http://www.artofillusion.org/ to make animations? Ive got to branch out from the max /gmax format or ill never learn anything  :-\
Time for life!

Offline Norsehound

• Lt.
« Reply #672 on: November 02, 2009, 03:36:25 am »
I guess the ISC believe in only one hull shape for their spacecraft, eh?

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #673 on: November 02, 2009, 07:33:32 am »
I guess the ISC believe in only one hull shape for their spacecraft, eh?

Actually, yeah, they really do.
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #674 on: November 02, 2009, 04:32:14 pm »
Tus has caught my error, these are Atolm's designs, but WZs models.
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #675 on: November 02, 2009, 08:42:50 pm »
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #676 on: November 02, 2009, 11:52:29 pm »
Work continues to continue

I realized something today... This thread i the longest (in number of replies) of any thread in the model forum :-D
Robinomicon

Offline marstone

• Because I can
  • Commander
  • G.E.C.K. - The best kit to have
    • Ramblings on the Q3, blog
« Reply #677 on: November 03, 2009, 01:51:58 am »
Foas you have as many pages as my hi-jacked Q3 thread does.  Guess I will have to get busier and post more to keep up with you.
The smell of printer ink in the morning,
Tis the smell of programming.

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #678 on: November 03, 2009, 05:45:30 am »
Nice Thulls style texture work there. Now I am going to have to use this ISC fleet...

Qapla'

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #679 on: November 03, 2009, 07:53:03 am »
Thanks for the continued replies. Remember: The more you comment, the more motivated I feel.

Started adding glows and some other details. I know thu11s had an orange thing going on, but I feel like if I were to continue his orange-glows it'd be way too close to my federation color scheme. To that end, I have decided to embrace Taldren-colors for glows for the time being. This may change.

Kreeargh, to answer your question. I have no problem with you using my models for whatever animation you may want, but make sure two things happen: 1) you credit ALL those involved in the creation of the models, original modelleres, designers, etc 2) you check with everyone involved, or at least abide by their permissions, too (you might want to run it by WZ, too for example)
Robinomicon