Topic: Slave Girls of Orion VIII: The Mighty Hood Goes Down  (Read 60558 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Slave Girls of Orion VIII: The Mighty Hood Goes Down
« on: February 24, 2009, 04:15:26 am »
    Slave Girls of Orion VIII: The Mighty Hood Goes Down

In 2271 The Klingon declaration of war arrived in the Federation council chambers almost simultaneously with the first battle reports. Among these reports was one that brought particular anguish. The heavy cruiser Hood, patrolling along the Klingon border, had not reported since the attack began and was feared destroyed. Coinciding with the dissappearance of the Organians at the hands of the Orion Slave Girls, the long planned attack on the Federation was well under way. It wouldn't be long before the war escalated and brought in all the surrounding empires in a struggle for dominance and survival.

Features:

Supreme Allied Commander:
    Federation
    Mirak
    Gorn
    Hydran

Vs.

Supreme Coalition Commander:
    Klingon
    Romulan
    I.S.C.
    Lyran

2 Week D2 Server.
    2271 start, 1 day a game year ends in 2285/6, 4 minute turns, 365 turns a year.
    Start Date: TBA

Account Creation Guidelines:

-Chat channels don't work properly if you setup your character name to begin with a number or include spaces in your name or any non-letter or number symbol other than a dash - or underscore _
    - Hexx/SAC will mess up his chat because of the / he added to his character name. Instead he should use: Hexx-SAC the Underscore or Dash symbol in place of the forward slash.
    - Only non letter or numeric symbols are the dash - or the underscore _ 
    - DO NOT put spaces in your name or start your name with anything other than a letter.

Downloads:

- Installer Thread No installer yet...

Links:

- Complete Fighter List
    - SGO8 Forums

Map Notes:

- Map to be announced.
    - Most Empire hexes are 10-20.
    - Max DV values can be raised by x.
    - Those hexes adjacent to planets and HomeWorlds are 30+.
    - Neutral zone hexes are 5 and max at 5.
    - Planets will be shown on the webmap, bases will not be (if we use a webmap).

Capital Ships: Battlecruisers and Dreadnoughts:

- BC's and DN's are regulated by Fleeting Rules and VC Rules.
    - Dreadnoughts are limited to 3 per side at one time and no more than 1 of the three may be a heavy carrier dread.
    - The B10K counts as one regular and one heavy carrier Dread.

Multi-Ship Fleet Rules for players wanting to fly two or more ships in a fleet:

- A command variant no larger than CCH (CB) class may lead a second regular line ship (vanilla) of the same race as long as the second ship's move cost is less than that of the command ship.
    - Fed CS and CS+ ships may not be used in any multiship fleet combination.
    - A max of two Multiship player fleets are allowed per side.
    - No multi-ship fleets may wing with each other.
    - Multiship Fleets are counted as capital ships for purposes of fleeting rules.

Fleeting Rules:

- No Capital Ships, (BC's, DN's, Multi-Ship Fleet included and CCX/CAX's), are allowed to fly together.
    - No X ships are allowed to fly together.
    - Fast Cruisers are treated as Capital ships.
    - CVD's (Interdiction Carriers, those usually with 16 or so fighters) are treated as capital ships, but CVP Carriers (those with 12 ftrs) are not.
    - One CARRIER class type per fleet and a max of 32 ftrs or 8 PF's are allowed.
    - BCV/BCS's are treated as Carrier class and BC class types.
    - Three PPD's max per fleet, unless a single DN or BB with PPD.
    - In a Three player fleet, one of the three must be in a line or command cruiser class ship.
    - A line ship is defined as any ship that is not a command or special class type ship, vanilla in other words. See errata page Link
    - If illegal ship combos are in a fleet by accident, their opponent may choose which offending ship must immediately disengage, and the disengagement penalty is voided for the disengaging ship, but they must stay in spectator mode till the battle concludes.

Maximum X Ships on at the same time:

- Each side gets 3 X points in 2281 and 82. This is increased to 5 in 2283, 6 in 2284 and 7 in 2285+.  X points are in addition to capital ship points.
    - If you fly an X ship, you must rename your ship adding an 'X' at the end of your shipname.

I-CCX = 6
    CCX/CAX's/I-CLX = 3
    CLX = 2
    FFX and DDX =  Free
    [/list]

Keep What You Capture.

- If you captured an enemy ship, you get to fly it... if of course your RM doesnt confiscate it and fly it himself.
    - Captured ships have to follow standard fleet and cnc restrictions and are considered special ships, not line ships for purposes of fleeting.

Da Penalty Box

- If you lose one of the following ship types, you personally may not fly any of these again for 12 hours. This applies to all of a person’s multiple accounts. They are: Any CCX/CAX type X ship, BB, DN, CVA.
    - If you lose the command ship of a Multi-Ship Fleet, you may not fly another Multi-Ship Fleet for 12 hours.

PF CnC

- Full Tenders with 3+ PF’s may carry no more than 1 Leader, and 1 Special PF, the others must be vanilla.
    - Players using Casual Tenders with only 2 PF’s may recover but not re-launch them and the PF's must be vanilla.
    - Hydran Heavy Stinger fighters (H-St-S(heavy), H-St-T(Heavy), H-ST-Tm(Heavy) are substituted for PFs.
    - Hydran ships designated with an 'h' are allowed 2, but the OM and IDh are allowed 4.

Fighter CnC

Federation
    - F-14 ftrs, if deployed, are limited to use only on the F-BCV, F-DVL, and F-CVA (2 squads max).
    - F-14 and F-15 ftrs, if deployed, are limited to use only on the F-CVS and F-BB.
    - These fighters are model represented and distinguishable from regular Fed ftrs, courtesy of Thu11s.

Hydrans
    - H-St-X are only allowed on X ships.

*Note* SFB Fighters with PlaD were converted to PhoF, "plasma mini-bolts", and a Ph3 360`.

PvP Kills: (PvP Points)

- You earn PvP (Player vs. Player) Points when you kill enemy players in challenged accepted matches. Report kills here: SGO8 Kills Thread 
    - At the start of a mission, either side may challenge the other to a PvP match (before any enemy weapons fire takes place) for VC points. If not accepted, then the match is considered a fun match and won't count for points. The exception to this are players caught deepstriking, they may not turn down a challenge.
    - Total PvP points will be calculated at the end of each week to determine VC's. See below.
    - PvP kills are worth the following points:

I-CCX  6  (1 move cost)
    All other CCX/CAX  4  (1 move cost)
    I-CLX 3  (.67 move cost)
    CLX  2  (.67 move cost)
    FFX/DDX  1  (.5 move cost)

BB:  16  (2 move cost)
    CVA:  8  (1.5 move cost)
    DN:  6  (1.25 and 1.5 move cost)
    BCV/T - Carrier, Casual (2 PF's) or Full Tender (3+ PF's):  4  (1 and 1.25 move cost)
    BC/H:  3  (1 and 1.25 move cost) (Includes all Lyran BC's with 2 PF's)
    All other Ships are worth 1.

Line Ship Rules:
    - A line ship(s) is exempted from the disengagement/destruction penalty hex ban unless opposed by another line ship(s).

Map VC's and PvP Points

- An original enemy planet (Not Embassy Planets) must be controlled and have a LoS to a friendly HW. You get one Victory Point for matching an enemy planet with one of a disimilar race.

- If attrition (PvP points) equals or exceeds one and a half times as many more than your enemy you count it as a Planet for purposes of the Map VC's listed above applied toward the specific race that suffered the highest attrition points and if it equals or exceeds twice as many, you count it as another Planet to apply toward the specific race that suffered the second highest attrition points.

- There will be 2x Map VC periods, one at the end of each week on Sunday night.

- Total points are tallied and the difference is used below to determine the winner.
      5 VC Points = Total Victory - The losers are wiped from the face of the Galaxy so completely that there is no trace left of their civilization and eventually even their very existence will be forgotten entirely and no one will remember them. The winners go on to dominate the universe.
      4 VC Points = Decisive Victory - Driven to the brink of extinction, the surviving losers scatter throughout the galaxy vowing to one day seek revenge while their conquerers plunder and desecrate their lands and homeworlds that were left behind.
      3 VC Points = Major Victory - The victors conquer considerable enemy territory and subjugate and enslave countless millions while the losers are left devestated both economically and militarily wondering how long their shaky future will last.
      2 VC Points = Minor Voctory - The victors, unable to deliver a knock-out blow and capitalize on their many advantages despite solid gains in territory and ships, leave the losers able to pick up the pieces and possibly threaten them again in the not so distant future.
      1 VC Point  = Tactical Victory - After an exhausting war, the victors take comfort in knowing they have bragging rights for edging their enemy in economic and military might leaving the quadrant ripe for another general war ready to break out at any moment.

Bases

- Base Stations are indestructible and act only as resupply and shipyard docks. These hexes will draw only patrols.
    - Battle Stations and Starbases may be placed in any friendly hex with a LoS to a friendly planet but may not be placed adjacent to another base on in a Planet Hex.

Deepstrikes

- If you draft or are drafted into a PvP in a hex that has no Allied or Neutral hexes adjacent to it at the time of the draft, then you may not disengage and must fight to the death.

Disengagement/Destruction Rule

- If you are forced to Disengage in a PvP match, then you are banned from the hex you either took the mission in or were drafted in for 12 turns. If your ship was destroyed then you are banned from that hex for 8 turns.
    - If you draft or are drafted while moving out of an area you have been banned in, the mission is to be played out normally, after which move out of that hex!
    - One turn is 4 minutes.

Wild Geese and server resets

- No WG for SG8. Players are encouraged to switch sides on their own if they want to balance the server.

Forfeiting Missions:

Do to unfinished game code we suffer from the following issues and I would like everyone to follow the following protocol otherwise, these issues may causes SERIOUS errors in the database and lead to CPU overload and eventual server burps:

- You are NEVER allowed to forfeit a mission under ANY circumstances on the map during a mission draft or a mandatory mission choice.

- If you are drafted you MUST accept the mission. You are NOT ALLOWED to logoff or FORFEIT EVER.

- If your navigator is incompetant and has wandered into an enemy hex and you recieve a mandatory mission, you may logoff and relog on as long as you do not do this repeatedly. You are NOT ALLOWED to FORFEIT a mandatory mission on the map.

- DO NOT park your ship anywhere near the front lines and go AFK. You will cause forfeits this way. Logoff the server till you come back as you may take up a player slot.

- Do not EVER ALT-F4 out of a bugged mission. In case of a buggy mission, the attacker must fly off the map and then ESC FORFEIT in battle to get it to close. Occasionally the defender may also need to exit the map and ESC Forfeit in battle. The attacker is defined by the side that is in a hex controlled by the enemy at the time of the draft. The defender is defined as the side that is in their own home space at the time of the draft.
    « Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 11:14:12 am by Bonk »

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
    Re: Slave Girls of Orion VIII: The Mighty Hood Goes Down
    « Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 04:16:50 am »
    General Rules

- If you are in a PvP and you disengage or are destroyed and there are others still fighting, you may not leave the game until the match is finished.

- If a mission causes all players to drop, then all those players must attempt to log back on and retry the mission at least once allowing the player with a slower connection to draft. If this player is known to cause drops or lags, this player must not be on the front lines drafting, being drafted and causing connection issues. It isnt fair to anyone else. They need to do missions elsewhere. See this link: Make sure your Firewall is OFF! In the event some connections just will not hold between players, a player may request a TCP/IP connection to play out the battle. Such requests should be honored when connections do not hold and a battle for a hex is underway.

- If the server goes down and players are still in a mission, VC period ends, or the server concludes, it still counts. Once the server comes back up, the losing team at the request of the winning team is obliged to be drafted and disengage to properly reflect the DV change on the map if possible.

- During some missions, a player's name may not be indicated on their ship. If you suspect you are playing against a human, type a greeting in the chat.  All other human players are required to immediately respond with a text chat greeting and identify the ship they are in. Some missions drop hosts and clients. In suspected situations, a player has the right to ask if their opponent(s) is still present and that player(s) is required to immediately respond with a text chat greeting.

-Players breaking rules may be subject to any penalty deemed appropriate by the admin(s).

- All other rules regarding being kind, curteous and reasonable, same as past servers.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
    « Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 04:22:53 am »
    Line Ship List:

Federation:

Federation   FF   F-FLG
      Federation   FF   F-FLG+
      Federation   FF   F-FLGR
      Federation   FF   F-FFG
      Federation   FF   F-FFGR
      Federation   FF   F-FFL
      Federation   FF   F-FFL+
      Federation   FF   F-FFLR
      Federation   FF   F-FFB
      Federation   FF   F-DD
      Federation   FF   F-DD+
      Federation   FF   F-DDL
      Federation   FF   F-DDL+
      Federation   FF   F-DW
      Federation   CL   F-CL
      Federation   CL   F-CL+
      Federation   CL   F-CLR
      Federation   CL   F-NCL
      Federation   CL   F-NCL+
      Federation   CL   F-NCLR
      Federation   CA   F-CAR
      Federation   CA   F-CAR+
      Federation   CA   F-CAR+R
      Federation   CA   F-NCA
      Federation   CA   F-NCM
      Federation   CA   F-NAL

Mirak

Mirak   FF   Z-FF
      Mirak   FF   Z-FF+
      Mirak   FF   Z-FFR
      Mirak   FF   Z-FFK
      Mirak   FF   Z-FFKR
      Mirak   FF   Z-FH
      Mirak   FF   Z-FH+
      Mirak   FF   Z-FHR
      Mirak   FF   Z-DD
      Mirak   FF   Z-DDR
      Mirak   CL   Z-CL
      Mirak   CL   Z-CL+
      Mirak   CL   Z-CLR
      Mirak   CL   Z-CM
      Mirak   CL   Z-CM+
      Mirak   CA   Z-CA
      Mirak   CA   Z-CS
      Mirak   CA   Z-NCA
      Mirak   CA   Z-BC
      Mirak   CA   Z-BCR

Gorn

Gorn   FF   G-FF
      Gorn   FF   G-FF+
      Gorn   FF   G-DD
      Gorn   FF   G-DD+
      Gorn   FF   G-DDF
      Gorn   FF   G-BDD
      Gorn   FF   G-BDD+
      Gorn   CL   G-HDD
      Gorn   CL   G-HDD+
      Gorn   CL   G-CL
      Gorn   CL   G-CL+
      Gorn   CL   G-CLF
      Gorn   CA   G-CA
      Gorn   CA   G-CA+
      Gorn   CA   G-BC
      Gorn   CA   G-CM
      Gorn   CA   G-CS

Hydran

Hydran   FF   H-HN
      Hydran   FF   H-LN
      Hydran   FF   H-LN+
      Hydran   FF   H-KN
      Hydran   FF   H-KN+
      Hydran   FF   H-DWF
      Hydran   FF   H-DWH
      Hydran   CL   H-HR
      Hydran   CL   H-HR+
      Hydran   CL   H-TR
      Hydran   CL   H-TR+
      Hydran   CL   H-LNH1
      Hydran   CL   H-LNH2
      Hydran   CL   H-LNH3
      Hydran   CL   H-LNHM1
      Hydran   CL   H-LNHM2
      Hydran   CL   H-LNHM3
      Hydran   CL   H-MNG
      Hydran   CL   H-TAR
      Hydran   CA   H-RN
      Hydran   CA   H-RN+
      Hydran   CA   H-RGR
      Hydran   CA   H-DG
      Hydran   CA   H-DG+
      Hydran   CA   H-MHK
      Hydran   CA   H-CHY
      Hydran   CA   H-IRQ
      Hydran   CA   H-IRF

Klingon

Klingon   FF   K-F5
      Klingon   FF   K-F5K
      Klingon   FF   K-F5KR
      Klingon   FF   K-F5B
      Klingon   FF   K-F5Y
      Klingon   FF   K-F5W
      Klingon   FF   K-FWK
      Klingon   CL   K-D5
      Klingon   CL   K-D5K
      Klingon   CL   K-D5KR
      Klingon   CL   K-D5F
      Klingon   CL   K-D5FK
      Klingon   CL   K-RKL
      Klingon   CL   K-RKLY
      Klingon   CA   K-D6
      Klingon   CA   K-D6B
      Klingon   CA   K-D6K
      Klingon   CA   K-D6KR
      Klingon   CA   K-D7
      Klingon   CA   K-D7B
      Klingon   CA   K-D7K
      Klingon   CA   K-D7KR
      Klingon   CA   K-D5W
      Klingon   CA   K-DWN
      Klingon   CA   K-DDW

Lyran

Lyran   FF   L-FF
      Lyran   FF   L-FF+
      Lyran   FF   L-FFp
      Lyran   FF   L-FFF
      Lyran   FF   L-DD
      Lyran   FF   L-DD+
      Lyran   FF   L-DDp
      Lyran   FF   L-DDF
      Lyran   FF   L-DW
      Lyran   FF   L-DW+
      Lyran   FF   L-DWp
      Lyran   FF   L-DWPp
      Lyran   FF   L-DWF
      Lyran   CL   L-CL
      Lyran   CL   L-CL+
      Lyran   CL   L-CLp
      Lyran   CL   L-CLF
      Lyran   CL   L-CW
      Lyran   CL   L-CW+
      Lyran   CL   L-CWp
      Lyran   CL   L-CWPp
      Lyran   CL   L-CWF
      Lyran   CA   L-CA
      Lyran   CA   L-CA+
      Lyran   CA   L-CAp
      Lyran   CA   L-CAF
      Lyran   CA   L-NCA
      Lyran   CA   L-NCAF
      Lyran   CA   L-CAL
      Lyran   CA   L-CALF

ISC

ISC   FF   I-FF
      ISC   FF   I-FFW
      ISC   FF   I-DD
      ISC   FF   I-DDW
      ISC   FF   I-DDZ
      ISC   FF   I-DDL
      ISC   FF   I-DDLZ
      ISC   FF   I-DDG
      ISC   FF   I-DDGZ
      ISC   FF   I-DW
      ISC   CL   I-CL
      ISC   CL   I-CLW
      ISC   CL   I-CLY
      ISC   CL   I-CLZ
      ISC   CL   I-CM
      ISC   CL   I-CMP
      ISC   CL   I-CMZ
      ISC   CL   I-CW
      ISC   CA   I-NCA

Romulan

Romulan   FF   R-SNA
      Romulan   FF   R-SNAR
      Romulan   FF   R-SNB
      Romulan   FF   R-SEA
      Romulan   FF   R-KF4
      Romulan   FF   R-K5R
      Romulan   FF   R-K5RB
      Romulan   FF   R-SKA
      Romulan   CL   R-SPA
      Romulan   CL   R-SPA+
      Romulan   CL   R-KFR
      Romulan   CL   R-KDR
      Romulan   CA   R-KR
      Romulan   CA   R-KRB
      Romulan   CA   R-K7R
      Romulan   CA   R-K7RB
      Romulan   CA   R-FHA
      Romulan   CA   R-FHK
      Romulan   CA   R-RGK
      Romulan   CA   R-KWR

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
    « Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 04:26:29 am »
    I'd like to cut down on the rules where you guys would rather not have them... I've already cut a lot from SG7. I guess this thing will start once the current Forge has run its course. I plan to have a test server up soon.

Offline FVA_C_ Blade_ XC

• Forum Czar
    • Administrator
    • Admiral
    • Yep,I did it.
    « Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 07:28:41 am »
     :o
    FVA_C_Blade_XC
    XenoCorp Fleet Operations
    www.xenocorp.net
    ISC Race Moderator
    Visioneer
    S.S.Blade

See Wade,See Wade post like an arse,See Wade get banned.
    Dont be a Wade!

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
    • KBF CO
    « Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 08:13:57 am »
    I guess this thing will start once the current Forge has run its course. 

:thumbsup:
    Lord Krueg
    KBF CO
    We are the Dead

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
    • Lt. Commander
    • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
    « Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 12:56:50 pm »
    Who is this "mighty Hood" that goes down and is he for hire as a cabin boy?
    ♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
    GCS Prima Ballerina
    GCS PHAT Gorn
    GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
    « Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 01:50:28 pm »
    Who is this "mighty Hood" that goes down and is he for hire as a cabin boy?

I figured it was the only way I'd get u interested in the server, Kroma, lol. He happens to be... (fill in blank)

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• There is life outside of Windows..
    • Administrator
    • Lt. Commander
    • Starbase Atlantis [X-refit]
      • 9th Fleet
    « Reply #8 on: February 24, 2009, 09:37:33 pm »
    I think most of the rules look good, I'll make additional comments if I see anything worthy of comments though when  I get a chance to read them in more detail tomorrow afternoon
    Starfleet Headquarters out.

Fleet Commodore, XenoCorp, ISC Fleet.

Offline FPF-Paladin

• 'Thou shalt not CAD.' - DH
    • Lt.
    « Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 12:14:19 am »
    Glad to see this coming together   :thumbsup:

Although I show up irregardless of ruleset so long as I have the free time, I think laxing on them might help bring people in and loosen them up a bit.  Most of my opinions are from the hardcore side of things anyway and I realize that.  If it's good for the community it's all good.
    ~Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it. ~

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • Constitution Class - The one, the Only, the BEST
    « Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 08:44:36 pm »
    <3 I Can't wait!
    Alternate universe:  Khan was banished for preserving the peace. The Genesis device was really a super weapon and kirk had planned to use it on the klingons. Chekov found the Botany Bay and khan hijakced and killed the evil reliant crew in an effort to destroy the genesis device.    Ahh i love it :D The alternate universe rocks.

Offline Father Ted

• Starfleet Chaplain-Recalled to Active Duty
    • Lt. Commander
    • Next to Ted Williams in the freezer
    « Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 06:56:41 pm »
    I think most of the rules look good, I'll make additional comments if I see anything worthy of comments though when  I get a chance to read them in more detail tomorrow afternoon

Are there any limits on BCH's? I do my best flying in those.

BTW: for Kroma, according to SFB lore, the Klinks launched their attack on the Federales and the USS Hood was the only true combat worthy ship in the sector where they attacked. After putting up one hellacious fight, the saucer section seperated and most of the crew survived to be rescued.

Captain: USS Majestik Moose NCC-1712

"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." -Cicero
    "Superman wears Jack Bauer jammies."-Anonymous
    "Better to fight for something than live for nothing." -George S. Patton

Offline Wraith 413

• Lt.
    • Alliance Trooper
    « Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 09:02:54 pm »
    Glad to see this coming together   :thumbsup:

Me too !!

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
    « Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 09:49:53 pm »

Are there any limits on BCH's? I do my best flying in those.

- No Capital Ships, (BC's, DN's, Multi-Ship Fleet included and CCX/CAX's), are allowed to fly together.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
    « Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 02:13:22 am »
    changed the PPD rule from 1 PPD ship per fleet to 3 PPD's max unless a single DN.

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
    • Commander
    « Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 02:45:49 pm »
    Let's crank this baby up! If you're just waiting for the forge to end, Federation space has already been taken by the coalition and the result is hardly in doubt.
    Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
    « Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 11:36:31 pm »
    Ok I'll get to work on it this coming Tuesday eve. I think that is when my father in law will take off back to WA.

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
    • Commander
    « Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 07:15:24 am »
     :thumbsup:
    Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
    • Captain
    • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
    « Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 12:24:39 pm »
    Ok I'll get to work on it this coming Tuesday eve. I think that is when my father in law will take off back to WA.

Then I shall place my orders with NewEgg tonight.

(I've been using the kickoff of SG as the deadline for building my new computer.   ;) )

-S'Cipio
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

-----------------------------------------
    Gorn Dragon Alliance member
    Gorn Dragon Templar
    Coulda' used a little more cowbell
    -----------------------------------------

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
    • Captain
    « Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 01:09:01 pm »

Then I shall place my orders with NewEgg tonight.

(I've been using the kickoff of SG as the deadline for building my new computer.   ;) )

-S'Cipio

DO NOT GET VISTA!!!!!!!!!!
    Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .