Topic: Starfleet Command : Commmunity Edition HAS GONE GOLD!!!!  (Read 11109 times)

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
Starfleet Command : Commmunity Edition HAS GONE GOLD!!!!
« on: January 04, 2013, 09:05:54 pm »
For more than eight years, D.Net has worked on the Starfleet Command : Community Edition project.

That project has now completed.

Dynaverse.Net, in partnership with the Dynaverse Gaming Association and XenoCorp Inc. proudly present:

CHeck THIS thread for information!

- The D.Net Admin Team.
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline TopMoxie

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Starfleet Command : Commmunity Edition HAS GONE GOLD!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:13:30 pm »
when will this be available and are you putting up a server

Offline IronDice

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 02:50:37 pm »
Super excited about this news! Forgive me if this was answered somewhere else that I missed, but is there an expected date for it to actually hit the Market page? Seems like it ought to be any time now...? Take my money!   :D

Offline solokeldon

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 02:25:41 pm »
Missed playing SFC on Dynaverse and thought about getting back in it glad to see this is finally here! :)

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 02:24:31 pm »
We're dealing with some staffing issues, as well as in the middle of the hardware refresh AND some russian groups have apparently decided to target D.Net for spam / advert attacks.

If you've downloaded a older ISO of SFC:CE and are waiting for a new download, please email admin@xenocorp.net with the following:

D.Net Account name
Shop Purchase # / copy of sale notification from shop

Originally we had intended to simply reset all the downloads for accounts, but due to some current staffing issues we've not had the ability to get that done in a timely manner. So, instead we will handle this in a different fashion so our customers don't have to wait much longer!

The Store now has a NEW and improved version of the .ISO, which should mount correctly in Windows 8 and other standard ISO mounts. We again apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you in our beta for Starfleet Command : 4 !!!!
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 04:08:46 am »
 ok guys I am back so where do I get all the updates patches everything I need to play agian

Offline KBF-Korgal

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 07:32:12 pm »
Like you, I resurfaced a couple days ago. Looks like the thing to do is buy the Community Edition from the Dynaverse.net market:

http://www.dynaverse.net/market/2-star-trek-starfleet-command-2-community-edition.html

... and then we need to figure out a time to play a direct IP game, because it seems like there may not be a Dynaverse server up :)
FADM (ret.) KBF-Korgal, Black Fleet since 1999