Topic: Dear Hondo  (Read 19821 times)

Kroma_BaSyl

Re: Dear Hondo
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2003, 12:49:48 am »
Quote:

All the happily married guys are laughing at me right now, I know they are. You know why those happily married guys are laughing at me? I'll tell you. Your at work on a monday morning morning shooting the breeze with the guys, telling them about your weekend exploits, letting those Older guys live vicariously through your stories (so you think). They keep telling you how lucky you are being able to do what you do, and they say they would do the same if they were not married, and blah blah blah. Well those happily married guys are only egging you on couse they know you aint got the balls to commit, and they dont want you getting in on what they already know, they want to hog all the fun for themselves being happily married. I know this is true, couse if it aint why the hell do folks get married? Its a big conspiry to keep the bachalor stories circulating couse its good enternment. We all know this is true. Us bachalors have functional furniture, a couch that you can sleep on, a rug that has beer stains on it, Cds scattered about the bookcase, enough food in the fridge for half a day.  Tolet paper that sits either on the floor, or on the comode. The only time we clean is when s woman is comming over. Those of us that have girl friends find our space being INVADED by tampons and wine. Rugs that match the curtians, Dishes washed, our dresser draws filled with the Non sexy underwear.  

Married Men, have no control over the bedroom, just which side of the bed they sleep on. ( Notice thats all that matters). The furniture in the house matches, but the married man still retains His chair. The kitchen is stocked with food, and you have new plates and glasses. The married man has no need to keep calling his answering machine from work to make sure there are no incrimanating messages on the machine, the married man actuall can call his wife and have a short to the point converstaion, with out her getting bent out of shape becouse you did not have a converstaion.  This woman has married you, and you have had time to break her in, and of course this means you have been brocken in, but Men like this, combfort is a valuable comodotity.  Dating is very diffrent from marrage,  Dating no matter how long, this woman has not commited to you, and that leaves a question mark about her, a marred woman has committed and has excepted you for you. None of those silly mind games, atleast none that you cant handle.

Random thoughts.....by  

ROTFLMAO......I don't even know where to begin.....

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2003, 12:55:06 am »
Rejection lines
Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (and what they actually mean...)

10. I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance".)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (I don't want to do my Dad.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes upon.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

6. I've got a boyfriend. (I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.)

5. I don't date men where I work. (I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the same building.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (It's you.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

2. I'm celibate. (I've sworn off only the men like you.)

1. Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's that male perspective thing.)

Now the male perspective on the same issue:

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Men (and what they actually mean...)

10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly.)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly.)

6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're ugly.)

5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (You're ugly.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly.)

2. I'm celibate. (You're ugly.)

1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully ugly.)

The_White_Whale

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2003, 01:12:25 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Okay Hondo , update time . . .

Did you bang her?    

What do you mean DID?    

MS. WRONG!!!!

Have fun though.    

She let's you DO her while you surf the Taldren boards......Hondo baby this ones a keeper.

MS RIGHT indeed.

TheMaverick

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2003, 01:32:18 am »
Quote:

10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly.)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly.)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly.)

6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're ugly.)

5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (You're ugly.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly.)

2. I'm celibate. (You're ugly.)

1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully ugly.)

LMAO that's awesome and 95% accurate

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2003, 07:37:56 am »
10. I think of you as a sister. (You're ugly and we are not from West Virginia)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages. (You're ugly and you're old enough to be my grandma.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way. (You're ugly so it's doggystyle or not at all)

7. My life is too complicated right now. (You're ugly and I am already sleeping with 5 other women)

6. I've got a girlfriend. (You're uglier than she is.)

5. I don't date women where I work. (You're ugly and I am sleeping with the secretary and she is a hottie.)

4. It's not you, it's me. (I have standards.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career. (You're ugly and a loser.)

2. I'm celibate. (You're so ugly I would rather be gay.)

1. Let's be friends. (You're sinfully ugly and a priest wouldn't sleep with you.)

Maxillius

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2003, 08:57:07 am »
  people with girlfriends suck.

engaged people suck.

married people suck with a passion (damn, I'm starting to sound like Damaged)

why, do you ask?

I'm the sole recipient of "You're like a brother to me" from 9, count them 9 friggin girls.  I'm too good of a friend, so good that I've kicked MY OWN ASS out of contention for a g/f.

damn... and this was one thing I told myself I wouldn't bring here...  

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Dear Hondo *DELETED*
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2003, 09:04:57 am »
Post deleted by rajnsaj

Maxillius

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2003, 09:17:15 am »
Quote:

No Max, not all couples suck - just the sickeningly new relationships -
that honeymoonish behaviour usually wears off after a year or two
and they no longer feel the need to be demonstrative.  Then all that
remains to gross you out is how a person will give up all independence
in order to feel wanted - ack - barf - gag - hack -puuuuukkkeeeee!

I have been celibate for the last 10 years, with the exception
of one weekend which I regret horribly.

I'll not go into why, but if you're ever wondering why I might get a little cranky sometimes...  

I've recently taken the attitude of, "If some chick wants he, she can come to me and tell me, but I'm not looking".  I've had just as much luck with it as I had with, "Come talk to me " a.k.a. ZERO.  I try not to think about it, and everything;s fine.  But, as you pointed out, that is a large reason why I might be cranky sometimes.  So, don't take it personal if I catch you (any of ya)  in a battle when I'm all pissy and you get annihilated in 10 minutes with no chat.  It's just me being evil and it will pass.

But seriously, it drives me nuts when I hear about girls that go after guys who only want to play when they want what I'm looking for (serious relationship), and I get no takers.  grrrr

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Dear Hondo *DELETED*
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2003, 09:35:09 am »
Post deleted by rajnsaj

Maxillius

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2003, 05:09:25 pm »
Quote:

That is the best strategy possible. Do not
allow your dignity to be soiled by "chasing"
women. If the right woman ever comes along
she will find you. Also chasing women is very
dangerous, you can find youself in jail in no time.
Whether it is an amorous chase or stalking all
depends on her mood.

Even if she finds you, you are not assured safety,
there are a lot of predators out there with the law
fully behind them.  If a woman decides she likes
you be very very careful. Give it at least a year
and if you consider getting married make absolutely
sure that there is a prenuptual. It is a shame, but
marriage has degraded into a legal arrangement,
those vows at the altar have very little to do with it.

I am thinking of a friend who was ordered to pay
his ex $600 dollars a month FOR LIFE!!!!!!

"The New Deal" is just not acceptable.  

I never have 'chased' anyone.  I know what no means, and if I hear it, I leave her alone.  I'm not going to take the paranoid route just yet, though.  I'm not in a position to lose anything, as I have almost nothing, except the computer I'm responding to you on.  However, by the time I meet someone, this machine will likely be a couple gigs slower than the norm, and all she can take from me is my credit card debt.  So, I'm not worried about some chick taking me for my money, as there is none.  Next, the prenuptual is a good idea, unfortunately, because you can only know someone as much as they let you.  I know this from my ex-fiancee, as I thought we were so good together, yet she *ahem*.... I'll not get into that again.  ANYWAY, I'll marry the one I KNOW I can trust.  Granted, I seem to be in a hurry to get someone and settle down, but when she shows herself, it'll be a couple years before anything permanent comes.

DH123

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2003, 05:17:54 pm »
Quote:

. . .Do not
allow your dignity to be soiled by "chasing"
women . . .  

The thrill is in the kill anyway . . .    

Maxillius

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2003, 05:57:21 pm »
sux when your 'kill' goes and cheats cuz she's afraid you'll get mad at her if she says she doesn't want to be with you anymore...

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2003, 07:53:18 pm »
Quote:

sux when your 'kill' goes and cheats cuz she's afraid you'll get mad at her if she says she doesn't want to be with you anymore...  

Ouch...

Maxillius

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2003, 08:18:32 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Ouch...  

It was last year, and I'm over it.  Still angry at the method, but we talk now, whenever I see her anyway, not that I go out of my way to, which I don't.... but, she's getting enough crap from her parents about being pregnant so I thought it was time to bury the hatchet.

Funny how things work out... but I'm still alone... I envy her in some ways.. at least she's happy.

Ishmael VII

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2003, 09:00:01 pm »
Quote:

but I'm still alone... I envy her in some ways.. at least she's happy.  

Alright!  Quite enough of this.  Get back to the LB and kill something!

However one point.  If happiness for you is based upon having another person in your life then your happiness will always be in someone else's control.  Not a good thing.

And besides . . .    Having someone does not equal being happy.  Ask anyone recently divorced.   YIKES!!!!    
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Ishmael VII »

Maxillius

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2003, 11:39:48 am »
Quote:

Quote:

but I'm still alone... I envy her in some ways.. at least she's happy.  

Alright!  Quite enough of this.  Get back to the LB and kill something!

However one point.  If happiness for you is based upon having another person in your life then your happiness will always be in someone else's control.  Not a good thing.

And besides . . .    Having someone does not equal being happy.  Ask anyone recently divorced.   YIKES!!!!    

(how many times have I heard this before...)

ok, I'm ok now, really, I am.  But people who whine about their girlfriends really annoy me for the fact that I haven't even got one.  Though I'm happy doing things I like without being nagged at, I'd rather have someone there, you know?

Ishmael VII

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2003, 11:55:06 am »
Quote:

But people who whine about their girlfriends really annoy me for the fact that I haven't even got one.  

Understandable.       DH123's posts make me want to strangle him.

"Oh this pyscho latina that."
"Oh this freaky girl this."
"Oh woe is me with all this New Jersey nymphos about."

Jeez must be something in the water up there.  No wait that's what causes the hideous "born with 3 eyes thing."  Well it's gotta be something.

However, I have to whine about something.  I'm not happy unless I'm bitching.  I can't go into the reasons or else Ms. You-Know-Who-Psych-Major will start up.  <shudder>

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2003, 12:06:43 pm »
By all means Ishmael, please continue... <snicker>

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2003, 12:31:28 pm »
Well, absolutely everyone has missed the earlier subtlety I placed in a thread that despite giving Gwarlock a hint on how to find it, no one ever did. Men are just simply completely ignorant when it comes to subtleties.

Maxillius

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2003, 01:28:30 pm »
Quote:

Well, absolutely everyone has missed the earlier subtlety I placed in a thread that despite giving Gwarlock a hint on how to find it, no one ever did. Men are just simply completely ignorant when it comes to subtleties.  

Which thread is it?  You adressed it to someone else so I didn't pay attention...