Azel

Re: Bored Again
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2003, 06:17:15 pm »
oh, and please sleek out the front of the nacelle...its alittle too blunt
The ships is supposed to be fast..  

Smiley

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2003, 06:17:49 pm »
D'oh! I just realised that the pic on the far left is a cross section!

Azel

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2003, 06:19:45 pm »
lol sorry...Thats my fault should have labeled it ...My Bad  

Smiley

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2003, 01:18:10 pm »
I don't think that these look right - some of your designs are so organic that I find them hard to model with primitives, and even splines, lol, I must be too simple!

Azel

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2003, 01:27:36 pm »
That looks good...got a direct side veiw and front view of the Nacelle???  

Smiley

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2003, 01:34:37 pm »

Azel

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2003, 01:38:21 pm »
Ok can you extend the right side (when looking directly foward's right) alittle more outward???
and show me a top view if you can...thanks  

Smiley

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2003, 01:50:55 pm »
Argh! Because I didn't look at the cross section picture in the beginning it has all gone horribly wrong now that I try and match it up. It's creating mesh errors left, right and centre.

Starting again with my eyes open this time! Apologies for the delay...again!  

Azel

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2003, 01:57:20 pm »

Quote:

Argh! Because I didn't look at the cross section picture in the beginning it has all gone horribly wrong now that I try and match it up. It's creating mesh errors left, right and centre.

Dude don't get fustrated, its My fault...I should have been more conservative in my ideas my bad man

Smiley

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2003, 02:00:08 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Dude don't get fustrated, its My fault...I should have been more conservative in my ideas my bad man

LOL that's a good one, I'm not frustrated anymore - I just don't want to keep you waiting any longer than necessary. Never keep your ideas conversative, it's your imagination that makes your designs so full of the "wow" factor    

Azel

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2003, 02:12:53 pm »

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL that's a good one, I'm not frustrated anymore - I just don't want to keep you waiting any longer than necessary. Never keep your ideas conversative, it's your imagination that makes your designs so full of the "wow" factor    

Thanks man...Could you not have just used my original warp necelle mesh and just made mesh modifications???  

Smiley

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2003, 06:11:11 pm »
Ok, I have begun the new nacelle....I believe that I have more closely followed your plan and also the original mesh too. However, I did take a few liberties around the bussards -thought it needed a bit of detailing to make it more interesting when I texture it. I hpoe that these are better!

Azel

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2003, 07:48:13 pm »
OK Now Thats SWEET work
!!!
Amazing job man  

Smiley

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2003, 03:58:05 pm »
Phew! I'm so pleased that this one meets your approval - here si the more or less finished nacelle shot...Hope that it is still ok with you

Azel

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2003, 06:22:15 pm »
ok just donot connect the grill to the Aft grill...keep them like the one just before this updated disign  

Smiley

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2003, 07:23:15 am »

How about that?  

Azel

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2003, 02:29:54 pm »
Awesome!!!  

Anthony_Scott

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2003, 10:52:18 am »
WOW...awesome work! I am eagerly awaiting the release of this beautiful job!

Semper Fi, Carry On
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 01:10:56 pm by Anthony_Scott »

Kaenyne

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2003, 11:58:21 am »
Oh yes. The newly redesigned nacelles look MUCH more attractive now. The earlier version clashed with the design, IMHO.

Greta job Smiley. This ship looks better and better with each update!

Reverend

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2003, 12:40:45 pm »
good show, Smiley... personally, I didnt think the last ones were all that bad, but compared to your new ones... well, these are pretty darn nice!