Topic: Terran Empire Subjugator-Class, ISS Tiberius  (Read 14561 times)

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
Re: Terran Empire Subjugator-Class, ISS Tiberius
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2004, 05:26:18 pm »
She looks more, uhm... *looks for a delicate way to say this about a lady* 'round, firm, and fully packed' than the Feddy version. ;)

I like the way that you bulked her up a bit- the Ent-D was always a little flimsy looking in my mind. It also adds to the menace... more room to pack more weapons and marines...

I wonder what the power bill for all the agonizer booths on that girl runs! ;D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
All Things End

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2004, 08:48:25 pm »
Actually she looks closer to what Diane Duane described the I.S.S. Enterprise-D, it looks more like a big vulture (or more-accurately in my opinion, a Terydactal... Did I spell that right?) stalking its prey.  I like the descriptions of the I.S.S. Ent-D's extra weapons, and I can well imagine this Ent-D using 'em on her counterpart had they a little more time in the normal universe to rip up space locally.  As for your choice of going NCC rather than ICC, that's fine Atolm.  That makes it easier for me to cover up most of the N so I can go Diane Duane's way and make it ICC. ;)

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2004, 09:21:12 pm »
LOL that's pteradactyl lol
but its cool
don't know about the ship looking like a Pteradactyl though(I do work with those alot)..i. as long as it sits well with everyone... :p
All Things End

Offline Chris Johnson

• Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2004, 08:32:13 am »
Well... I meant of how "mean-looking" it seemed to be when I referenced that particular dynosaur's name that I could never spell right.  ;D *shrug*

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2004, 12:22:09 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D
All Things End

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2005, 02:04:08 pm »
really old thread back from the dead...shameless bump!!!
All Things End

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2005, 02:17:54 pm »
Awesome work Azel. Not to get off subject, but there was a website (now long gone) named Tiberius Station which had a complete mirror universe fleet. If someone has those old ships could ya post them at Battleclinic for D/L. IIRC they were pretty cool ships.
-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2005, 03:20:50 pm »
Interesting how this thread comes back to life just as news on an MU episode of ENT comes out.

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2005, 06:01:34 pm »
Pretty much all those ships already exist. What's the fun in that? Just simple retexture jobs. Easy enough done. I believe the idea here is to create similar but totally unique ships . I could be mistaken though. Great find BTW. Ya never know what you'll find till ya go surfing.
 ;D :thumbsup:
-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Rat Boy

• Bringer of the Funk
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2005, 09:18:04 pm »
This may seem like an oddly-timed question, but since this is a MU thread:

Wasn't there a mirror version of the Excalibur-class X-ship released a while back?  If so, anybody have a link?

"Chaos Theory, Part II" now available.

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2005, 09:41:01 pm »
Interesting how this thread comes back to life just as news on an MU episode of ENT comes out.

WOAH WOAH WOAH, BACK THE TRAIN UP!!  There's gonna be a MU episode for Enterprise?  This I gotta see.  I also heard that the Dadaelus class is gonna be making a debut on the show, possibly for the upcoming Rom Wars.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Captain Pierce

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2005, 09:45:47 pm »
No, there was an episode called "Daedalus" last week, but it had nothing to do with the Daedalus-class, it was about the inventor of the transporter; and the title was a reference to the original Daedalus story from Greek mythology (which pretty much gives away the plot of the episode if you know the mythology...  ;) )
Trekmods SFC/BC/Nexus forum

"Don't forget the original series, or dismiss it as obsolete. You owe it everything."  --Shane Johnson, author of Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise

Offline Chris Johnson

• Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2005, 09:46:46 pm »
If you ask me, the totally-different Terran Empire/UEP starships and WIPs may look nice, but they would never ever exist in the Mirror Universe still, in my opinion.  If you want a true Mirror Universe with the Empire existing in the 24th century, events and ships must be similar, albeit not identical.  Perhaps basically the same, yet with differences that make it dark and evil, much like Diane Duane's I.S.S. Ent-D description or Atolm's "re-imagined" I.S.S. Enterprise.  But I'm probably repeating what I had said before in the thread.

Whilst it's my opinion of an idealistic "Mirror Universe" to mirror the Trek universe in a dark way in the 23rd and 24th cenuries, I'm sure not many would agree with that, nor would many limit themselves to the Physics dealing loss/addition of mass and energy (as it can't be created or destroyed) like few had.  It wouldn't be interesting for space battles between good and evil Terrans. *shrug* So if we go by that, some of the designs recently displayed/linked here are alright.

As well as a Mirror Universe episode on Enterprise... It's nice, but I've long since abandoned that series. *shrug* Maybe I will watch it when it comes to TV this year.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2005, 10:23:52 pm »
Someone said that there used to be a place called Tiberius Station that had a whole fleet of Terran Empire ships?  Would this ship be one of them?  I remember seeing this POTD at sfc3files.com a long long time ago, but could never find the ship.  The guy who posted this image was Inraged Sith.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline FedRebel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2005, 10:35:11 pm »
Someone said that there used to be a place called Tiberius Station that had a whole fleet of Terran Empire ships? 

Yes there was such a place but the creator of the site was unable to maintain it and GeoCities shut it down, all the models were lost

There are some diffrent TE ships available here http://planetmudd.the-tcs.net/

Would this ship be one of them? 

Yes it was the ISS Enterprise model from Tiberus Station 1

I remember seeing this POTD at sfc3files.com a long long time ago, but could never find the ship.

The site that had it nolonger exists

The guy who posted this image was Inraged Sith.

InragedSith was an old screename of mine, I lost that model when my old computer crashed

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2005, 10:38:46 pm »
Nice to see you again!!!!  DAMN YOUR CRASHED SYSTEM FOR LOSING THAT SHIP!!!!  :-D  J/K

Offline Chris Johnson

• Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2005, 11:58:37 am »

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Constitution Class - The one, the Only, the BEST
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2005, 03:35:31 pm »
man.. sovvie connie lookie goodie
Alternate universe:  Khan was banished for preserving the peace. The Genesis device was really a super weapon and kirk had planned to use it on the klingons. Chekov found the Botany Bay and khan hijakced and killed the evil reliant crew in an effort to destroy the genesis device.    Ahh i love it :D The alternate universe rocks.

Offline Azel

• Captain
  • Read Only
  • Lt.
  • Captain
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2005, 08:47:46 pm »
Soooooooo....any takers???
All Things End