Topic: At home, Sick.  (Read 18922 times)

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
At home, Sick.
« on: September 06, 2007, 07:01:28 pm »
At home, Sick... so what do I do, get into a thing:

These are retextures using the Paths left in Coxxons JPEGs.
I felt like seriously screwing up a Viper.... poor thing.

and my Battlestar: Dauntless
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Rod ONeal

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
Re: At home, Sick.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 07:09:04 pm »
Love the "JYD" Viper.
If Romulans aren't cowards, then why do they taste like chicken?

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 07:11:04 pm »
Go away purists!
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 07:11:44 pm »
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 10:03:21 pm »
Robinomicon

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 10:15:33 pm »
Are you going to be releasing them?
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 10:16:04 pm »
me? get around to releasing something??
Robinomicon

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 10:17:51 pm »
daaaammmnn!

Offline BlackRook_32

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 10:35:53 pm »
Your work looks exceptional! I would love to do a collaboration. MadJohn and I were working on developing a Pre-Armistice BSG Fleet for Bridge Commander. I had the BSG_R Battlestars (12) in all color coded with the MK 2 Vipers to their mother ship. Here is a pic of the Battlestar Atlantia MK 2 Viper. I have the MK2 Vipers in the following colors. (Burnt Red, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Black, Blue, Burnt Orange, Yellow, Copper, Purple, Maze and Green). The corresponding color stripes to the ones on the Battlestars. I just recently started playing around with the Battlestars. But been on the lazy side as of late.

-BR32

Offline Red_Sharif

• Junior Programmer-At-Arms
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 03:21:39 am »
Fury i want all these ships :P damn fine work. these look better than Coxxons models and textures

Signed in triplicate! Awesome work.

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 07:21:04 am »
Your work looks exceptional! I would love to do a collaboration. MadJohn and I were working on developing a Pre-Armistice BSG Fleet for Bridge Commander. I had the BSG_R Battlestars (12) in all color coded with the MK 2 Vipers to their mother ship. Here is a pic of the Battlestar Atlantia MK 2 Viper. I have the MK2 Vipers in the following colors. (Burnt Red, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Black, Blue, Burnt Orange, Yellow, Copper, Purple, Maze and Green). The corresponding color stripes to the ones on the Battlestars. I just recently started playing around with the Battlestars. But been on the lazy side as of late.

-BR32

Give me a list, lol. Here's what I need to know: Each battlestars name, color (rgb value if you want), and class (wether its a Mercury-class like Pegasus or a Galactica-type) and any additional data, ie: if you want a battlegroup to have a different emblem on their back, etc.
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 09:02:46 am »

Okay, NOW im happy. There wasnt a place on the Peggie to show fleet colors. Now there is.
Robinomicon

Offline BlackRook_32

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 09:49:35 am »

-BR32

Give me a list, lol. Here's what I need to know: Each battlestars name, color (rgb value if you want), and class (wether its a Mercury-class like Pegasus or a Galactica-type) and any additional data, ie: if you want a battlegroup to have a different emblem on their back, etc.

Ok, This Project was done during BSG's first season in 2005. So we were working from that basic premise. Meaning we knew nothing of the Pegasus. So all of our work was based on the single Battlestar Galactica. I'm not familiar with the names of the Battlestar Classes you have in your pics. The ones I didn't mark with a Battlestar Class? I'll leave to your discretion. If you would like a copy of my textures. You can contact me threw Starforce2 or Bridge Commander Files.com. -BR32

* MK:II Colonial Vipers (Color Code)
---------------------------------------------------------

Battlestar Atlantia- L752NA : Blue (Your 'Dauntless' Version)  / Flag: Aerelon

Battlestar Pegasus:- K482NS : Black (Mercury Class)  / Flag: Sagittaron

Battlestar Acropolis- CB42NV: Lavender (Mercury Class) / Flag: Virgon

Battlestar Bellerophon- BR32NT: Metallic Bronze (Mercury Class)  / Flag: Tauron

Battlestar Cerberus- TP9LB: Chrome Yellow / Flag: Libris

Battlestar Coloumbia- AK29NL: Metallic Silver / Flag: Leonis

Battlestar Olympia- XP63NL: Metallic Gold (Mercury Class) / Flag: Canceron

Battlestar Pacifica- ZJ92NP: Sea Green / Flag: Picon

Battlestar Prometheus- YK47NV: Candy Apple Red / Flag: Caprica

Battlestar Rycon- Z72NAQ: Metallic Copper / Flag: Aquaria

Battlestar Solaria- C28NSC: Flat Yellow / Flag: Scorpia

Battlestar Pantheon- XT213NG: Burnt Orange / Flag: Gemenon

« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 03:10:23 pm by BlackRook_32 »

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 10:03:12 am »
The Pegasus is of the Mercury class. We dont know the name of the Galactica's class, so I just use "Galactica-Type"

The Dauntless is of the same class as the Galactica, I just textured it all to be a bit more Seraphian-styled.

EDIT: you have Virgon twice, i assume that Prometheus (the candy apple red) is for Caprica
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 10:22:25 am by Furyofaseraph »
Robinomicon

Offline BlackRook_32

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 03:01:23 pm »
The Pegasus is of the Mercury class. We dont know the name of the Galactica's class, so I just use "Galactica-Type"

The Dauntless is of the same class as the Galactica, I just textured it all to be a bit more Seraphian-styled.

EDIT: you have Virgon twice, i assume that Prometheus (the candy apple red) is for Caprica

LOL, I just notice that :-[- Yep, I ment the (candy apple red) for Caprica 8)

I know in the original series. Galactica and Pegasus was referred to as "Coloumbia Class". But with the rienvision series? That's all up in the air now. -BR32

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 05:01:01 pm »
The old series only had one class: Columbia which both Pegasus and Galactica were part of.
The new series has three classes (thus far), of those three classes only one is named: Mercury - which Pegasus belongs to. The other two classes seen have no names, The Valkyrie belongs to one, and Galactica belongs to another. Since these two classes arent named, they are often refered to as the Valkyrie-type and the Galactica-type. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, Coxxon did not make a Valkyrie-type Battlestar model. I havent explored his models completely yet, so i could be wrong.
Robinomicon

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 09:12:36 am »
Man, i gotta play with those. I'm at the my better-half's place, and I have yet to equip myself with a laptop, so its gonna have to wait till I get home.
Robinomicon

Offline Star Dragon

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 02:55:36 pm »
OMG, FOAS, if that's what you do when you're sick, "May you never get better"  :D

When I saw those vipers I laughed for about a minute, that was great. Not because it was funny per se, (the textures are immaculate) it was because of the Irony.

PLEASE release all your BSG tinkerings.  Plus, if you do, I formally would like to ask permission in particular to try a conversion of those 2 vipers for FS2 just for the SHOCK value alone! Also the Dauntless because she's sweet!

Offline FoaS_XC

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 05:29:18 pm »
Thank you much ^_^.

Since these are modification of Coxxon's stuff, and he released them with the idea of people doing whatever they want, I wouldn't feel comfortable hording them to myself. Once I get home and I finish what I have planned for the fleet, they will be released.

Be back later, my girlfriend is calling me.
Robinomicon

Offline Smiley

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 05:34:59 pm »
FoaS, you're fast becoming one of my favourite sci-fi artists!

Signature: Terran Empire Relentless: WZ, All Other Models: Smiley