Topic: Hows the performance of the gagarn?<-those who wanted the ships check yur mail  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Red_Sharif

• Junior Programmer-At-Arms
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Hows the performance of the gagarn?
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 02:02:21 pm »
If you are referring to AsylUm's Gagarin, I've used Atheorhaven's port extensively in SFC:OP with no issues. Aside from a minor texturing issue on the nacelles, the ship is flawless. My rig is decent, if dated...about three years old.

If I get some time one of these evenings, I'll go back to the mesh and see if I can't fix that.  It happened during the .MOD export I think, it didn't look like that before..

I'm sure your time is at a premium, but if you can revisit this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
Re: Hows the performance of the gagarn?
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 03:29:10 pm »
I'm sure your time is at a premium, but if you can revisit this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Premium is about right.. I usually work on SFC at the expense of getting a lot of sleep.  ;)

But it does need to be fixed.. the original mesh as sent over didn't have it, so exporting it shouldn't add errors to a great mesh..
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
centarus I've not heard form you...did the mail go through?

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
I knew I forgot to do something.  I'll check either later today or sometime during the weekend.

I don't know what I ate, but damn I've beeen spewing some noxious gas that would make Satan reach for the air freshener.

The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
*smacks SF with a rubber chicken and turns him into Barbara Streisand's nose*

Get a better spellchecker.

;D
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
I knew I forgot to do something.  I'll check either later today or sometime during the weekend.

I don't know what I ate, but damn I've beeen spewing some noxious gas that would make Satan reach for the air freshener.

F9thCenturdus? :laugh:

Offline Centurus

• Captain

F9thCenturdus? :laugh:

*smacks SF again and turns him into Rosie O'Donnell's last tampon*

Offline Centurus

• Captain
Well, I decided to take a look at the ships.  They look very nice.  I recognize the Sentinel from Legacy UU.  Not a bad ship.  Not my personal choice for a Fed, but she's alright.  Could do with better textures, but that's just me.

The Kumari is also nicely constructed.  However, the lightmaps could use some enhancement, especially when it comes to the impulse engines and a couple other things.  They barely show at all in MAX under Radiosity.