Topic: Hardcore Server NEW SCRIPTS testing  (Read 81661 times)

Offline NuclearWessels

• Evil Dave
  • Serverkit Development Team
  • Lt. Commander
  • Scripter and general nuisance
    • NukeDocs
Re: Hardcore Server NEW SCRIPTS testing
« Reply #380 on: August 21, 2008, 05:29:17 pm »

OK, packs updated - I think this should take care of the last cases where the AI is just sitting there (had a few places where relationships got set to neutral/ignore  ::) ) and it adds a convoy raid in the enemy patrols.

Thx for the possible link on the pirate/patrol/dvshift issue corbo, still trying to iron that one out.

dave

Offline Lear

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #381 on: August 21, 2008, 07:45:42 pm »
Did not see it in the campain selector screen

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #382 on: August 21, 2008, 08:19:34 pm »
Okay, I'm using the HC shiplist and missions. I encounter a non-threatening Sunglider, I shoot at it anyway and CTD...

I hope I've just got the latest scripts from Pesty mentioned above...

These missions have been really fun so far.

Thanks folks!

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Beeblebrox

• Existential Warfare
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #383 on: August 22, 2008, 12:10:57 am »
1:10 A.M. EST.  The server is not showing up on the selector screen.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:20:02 am by Beeblebrox »
"Out swords and to work with all!"---Cyrano de Bergerac

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #384 on: August 22, 2008, 12:02:46 pm »
OK.. server is back up and running.. DB has been cleaned.. no reset this time around.

To uninstall the old installer.. go into your OP directory and find the HC_Uninstall.exe and run it.. and then you can DL and run the new installer..

http://warpcore.110mb.com/Downloads/Hardcore_Installer.zip

Alternatively, you can just install the new scripts over the top of the old ones..

http://warpcore.110mb.com/Downloads/HC_Scripts.zip

Server has already been updated with the new scripts.
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.
« Reply #385 on: August 23, 2008, 12:32:18 am »

cant DL the new scripts rar says that they are incomplete or something

Offline Lear

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #386 on: August 24, 2008, 11:40:11 am »
Dispatches from the front.
1 of my accounts (Lear6) is corrupted it will not let me Fly it
It wants to have me re-pick what race it is for.
XC_Combat drew a sun glider it shot first I killed it no shift.
server was a little jerky on Sat night I was the only one on.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #387 on: August 24, 2008, 12:38:54 pm »
The server Jerkey problem is on my end..

I'm in process of backing up the HDD and going to re-install Vista on it. I installed that Olympic Live TV thing on my system for Media Center and it messed up the DAC registry files (they noted that their application could do that. They have a new version that is now fixed.. but I got mine before it was released.. my fault)..

Seeing as how WDAC 6.0 is an integral part of the Vista OS, there is no download for it. the problem is in the system registry.. and as such, I either have to rebuild the missing registry keys (which I have no clue as to what they were before) or I have to do a system reinstall, or I have to get a Vista Home Premium 64 bit registry copy... even then I don't have that.. so my option is clean reinstall and then restore file structure with a backup.

I'm getting error 1919 and my ALG, WXRSS, and a few other ODBC functions are working slowly or weirdly..

the system is running OK for now.. and should bee just fine until I get a backup done.. however I do have 210 GB to backup for the restore.

I intend to do the system restore on Friday, so the server will be down Thurs all day and most of Friday.. it should be back up Sat at the latest.

Please be patient if there are moments of it going slow.. I am Zipping up my data for storage and much of that is 40 to 50 GB zip files under max compression that Winzip allows (I don't want to have piles of DVD's to reinstall)

Sorry for the inconvenience..
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline Lear

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #388 on: August 31, 2008, 12:31:30 pm »
dispatches.
any update when the server will be up??

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #389 on: September 02, 2008, 04:34:09 pm »
The server Jerkey problem is on my end..

I'm in process of backing up the HDD and going to re-install Vista on it. I installed that Olympic Live TV thing on my system for Media Center and it messed up the DAC registry files (they noted that their application could do that. They have a new version that is now fixed.. but I got mine before it was released.. my fault)..

Seeing as how WDAC 6.0 is an integral part of the Vista OS, there is no download for it. the problem is in the system registry.. and as such, I either have to rebuild the missing registry keys (which I have no clue as to what they were before) or I have to do a system reinstall, or I have to get a Vista Home Premium 64 bit registry copy... even then I don't have that.. so my option is clean reinstall and then restore file structure with a backup.

I'm getting error 1919 and my ALG, WXRSS, and a few other ODBC functions are working slowly or weirdly..

the system is running OK for now.. and should bee just fine until I get a backup done.. however I do have 210 GB to backup for the restore.

I intend to do the system restore on Friday, so the server will be down Thurs all day and most of Friday.. it should be back up Sat at the latest.

Please be patient if there are moments of it going slow.. I am Zipping up my data for storage and much of that is 40 to 50 GB zip files under max compression that Winzip allows (I don't want to have piles of DVD's to reinstall)

Sorry for the inconvenience..

I don't blame you with all those dvds.What do you intend on storing the Zip files on?Where is the download for this a few posts below and do you need OP+Hard Core Edition or will OP+ will do as well?I may give this try casually.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2008, 06:56:32 pm »
ON.. I am almost completely restored on my system.

I'll have the server up later tonight. I need to make a new installer and also upload the scripts pack again.. the server will be reset.. sorry folks.

Age, To install you will need :

Stock copy SFC : OP

Patch 2500-2552

OP+ v4.0

Hardcore installer.

in the event you have problems with connection, you have need the SFC OP Directory server fix install last.

That's about it. Make sure to play with AV turned off and firewall properly configured or disabled.

that's about it.

Also make sure that all installations are done with AV turned off to prevent file corruption.

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2008, 07:54:25 pm »
OK server is back up

Installer located at

http://warpcore.110mb.com/Downloads/Hardcore_Installer.zip

If you already used the installer, all you need is the updated scripts.

http://warpcore.110mb.com/Downloads/HC_Scripts.zip

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.
« Reply #392 on: September 03, 2008, 05:57:20 pm »

still getting no DV shift when you fly with allies of a different race (AI) don't know about player allies

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #393 on: September 04, 2008, 03:37:04 pm »
ON.. I am almost completely restored on my system.

I'll have the server up later tonight. I need to make a new installer and also upload the scripts pack again.. the server will be reset.. sorry folks.

Age, To install you will need :

Stock copy SFC : OP

Patch 2500-2552

OP+ v4.0

Hardcore installer.

in the event you have problems with connection, you have need the SFC OP Directory server fix install last.

That's about it. Make sure to play with AV turned off and firewall properly configured or disabled.

that's about it.

Also make sure that all installations are done with AV turned off to prevent file corruption.

Thanks Pest. will dl Friday.I will need a dll file for TS to work though.

Offline Lear

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #394 on: September 07, 2008, 03:05:35 pm »
server is not showing up.

Offline FPF-Paladin

• 'Thou shalt not CAD.' - DH
  • Lt.
« Reply #395 on: September 18, 2008, 07:59:57 pm »
Do you happen to have files to play these single player?

Work usually means travel for me; would like to play these offline in the little computer time I'm getting these days :P
~Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it. ~

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #396 on: September 19, 2008, 09:43:15 am »

Work usually means travel for me; would like to play these offline in the little computer time I'm getting these days :P

I have the .mct's for these. I could probably email them to you. They aren't that big. They don't have the base and planet assaults in there, but I think these missions can run in those hexes. I can send you the installer, but you'd have to update the missions to the newest ones.

Offline Lear

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #397 on: September 20, 2008, 08:32:24 am »
OK logged on Strayy,s  EAW and I can
see it in the OP selector.

Offline FPF-Paladin

• 'Thou shalt not CAD.' - DH
  • Lt.
« Reply #398 on: September 20, 2008, 12:47:05 pm »

I have the .mct's for these. I could probably email them to you. They aren't that big. They don't have the base and planet assaults in there, but I think these missions can run in those hexes. I can send you the installer, but you'd have to update the missions to the newest ones.

Much appreciated :)   PM'ed
~Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it. ~

Offline Lear

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #399 on: September 21, 2008, 10:38:53 am »
OK HardCore is back up.