Topic: Last Model dump thread.. Final work.  (Read 24763 times)

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
Re: Last Model dump thread.. Final work .
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2011, 01:58:45 pm »
My suggestion.. go for a Ptolemy-tug style attach..
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2011, 11:31:00 pm »
Hows this for one option? 
Time for life!

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2011, 12:08:42 am »
me gusta!
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2011, 04:42:44 pm »
Hows this for one option?

Love it.. looks like a lowrider.  ;)

Certainly gives it a Federation feel though.. :D
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2011, 08:59:06 pm »
Here is the back shot without any smoothing.
and 2 more warp options.
No mater where i put warps above the saucer section it dont work they screw with the sensor platform testing which is the idea of the design.
Time for life!

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2011, 02:23:41 am »
I like it it is a interesting compromise between the two ideas
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2011, 03:00:25 am »
Here is a launch of small craft for a test of the new Sensor tech.  The mother ship in blue is cloaked  ;) :crazy2: 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:27:42 am by Kreeargh »
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2011, 09:52:51 pm »
Federation test platform5.jpg is a very interesting concept.. maybe a sister class. Very nice looking design there. Someone please help out with mapping and textures on both the final version and test platform 5 as these are rather original ideas that shouldn't be allowed to go to waste
That design works if there is no sensor platform testing above the saucer. Other uses Tug - Light cruser- Fighter carrier is possable.
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2011, 10:26:14 pm »
This ?
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2011, 10:23:29 pm »
The goal here is the science ship any others is a bonus.Final is what is done here. All to see or not to . :-X I do what i can but DO NOT MAKE for the glory! Take is as will. Glory it is not!
IT is cannon fodder someone has to make it  :P
Here is the  2nd refit test-  trek5 era. Testing for the Excelsior class.  Pics somewhat show its reworks from other eras showing the ship how it became what it is now. :)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:31:16 pm by Kreeargh »
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2011, 09:34:32 pm »
Here is my final stupid thoughts for a while.   1 last preship to make for this class  :-X
Time for life!

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2011, 11:28:49 am »
You know, looking at this I find myself thinking aboutwhat the Klingon response to the might be they might start with a D-10 add a cargo pod under it with either a sensor pod or a third warp behind the engineering hull.

Nice work Kreeargh.
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2011, 11:30:22 pm »
You know, looking at this I find myself thinking aboutwhat the Klingon response to the might be they might start with a D-10 add a cargo pod under it with either a sensor pod or a third warp behind the engineering hull.

Nice work Kreeargh.

My thoughts the Klingons at the time did not have any science ships that mached to date the Fed tech. War ships yes outmached feds but for science no. In my eyes the first canon Federation warship was the Enterprise C . My Klingon thought  for science would be a d7 cargo freighter fitted with tech.  ;)

Ps note I am wishing to find 2 old models I  made era 2003 or 04  released for sfc3 Enterprise C and constellation models the ent c had crappy blue texturing on the saucer and the constellation used an old scematic for textures? Battleclinic has deleated or moved them . Any one have any copys?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:05:08 am by Kreeargh »
Time for life!

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2011, 07:09:06 pm »
Here is my final thoughts for any real attempts at modeling the next 3 weeks. I have farm life non paid work to do.   The Stress is on :woot:
Time for life!

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2011, 10:19:11 pm »
Nice been a long time since I read that book ;)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2011, 11:55:22 pm »
I started the thread my final models with 2001 work i will end it with the same  ;)   

KF sorry my post to you I am an ass, here is my thoughts in a pic.  :-[ I didnt want to say no or anything but i already modeled it  :)
Time for life!

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2011, 01:46:37 pm »
Neat design, Kreeargh!

I'm not too sure on the cylindrical nacelles, that tends to be a fed or rom trend, but I love the command boom.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2011, 12:27:04 pm »
I started the thread my final models with 2001 work i will end it with the same  ;)   

KF sorry my post to you I am an ass, here is my thoughts in a pic.  :-[ I didnt want to say no or anything but i already modeled it  :)

Nice! It is always great to see more non-fed ships being built. I agree with FoaS thugh about the Romulanized look. It looks like Wiicked Zombie's Sparrowhawk textures would fit nicely. I could see this as part of the K-R ship exchange too.

Keep those ships coming!
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2011, 12:31:40 am »

Nice! It is always great to see more non-fed ships being built. I agree with FoaS thugh about the Romulanized look. It looks like Wiicked Zombie's Sparrowhawk textures would fit nicely. I could see this as part of the K-R ship exchange too.

Keep those ships coming!

My thoughts go far from that.

This is  part of my story I am sure most will hate.  Spelling sucks shut up!  :-[  draft of thoughts so sucks agian.

The little things that can make CHANGE

A Klingon story by Kreeargh

----------------------------------------------------------------
Era JJ universe
----------------------------------------------------------------

A burst of light!

Then sudenly a large storm coverd the hull of the ship.

Seconds later a huge mass apeared out of no where and smashed in to the fleet of cargo trains behind our ship. "All ships warp now"
was my thoughts. But we did not warp out. I looked out in horror of all the lives that were lost and they have no conflict a Horrable way to die as a Klingon. My faith as a Klingon has changed some what.  The Dark mass started to show its evil the shape of it started to change and a few min later the moon the fleet just past was destroyed . Warp out-------

We were lucky 25000+ Klingons lost their lives and the loss of the supplys may end Praxis and Trosus. Not all is lost the lead ships were Krell scaner class destroyers and the data gained changed the universe.?!

More than 200 Klingon starships and over 40 outposts were lost in various conflicts before the starship Kelvin encountered the {Alien} several hundred more before the "Final battle". 

Years later the Klingon science councel had created an entire fleet of new warships many designs were baised on the Romulan tech gained from all the battles from the Alien ship to date. War was on! The Final Battle.

The mission: The Final Battle was not what one would expect from the Kingon empire. Capture the ship with the goal to aquire as much info possable. It was the Klingon science counsel's thought ever since the Alien ship showed up. The Klingon science counsel knew the Empire did not have the man power or tech to destroy that ship even if the Empire could advance 100 years in 1 day.

The final battle- Klingons launched the First fleet total 60 ships newly constructed, 6 ships broke down on the voyage, the rest is not accounted for/missing . In total 47 ships. were lost in the "Final Battle". 

11 Krell class heavy carriers,6 c7v class carriers,6 bop class frig's ,9 d7 cargo/science cruisers, 3 c7 battle cruisers, 2 d7 missle cruisers, 2 d5 missle cruisers ,3 d6 cargo transports ,2 B10 Kuzar class battleships and 3 B11 Krankor class battleships.

Over 1000 inserts of Klingon troops in the battle of the Alien ship the Klingon empire faithfully gained knollage that will forever change the galaxys!

---------------

Alien ship gone , Planet Vulcan destroyed,  Klingon Empire quickly overruns the Romulan star empire.

Starfleet rebuilds with war thoughts-----

The Federation is created. ---- Many systems join the federation. Blah Blah Blah?

The JJ future of Klingons Thoughts? anyone?  :crazy2:
Time for life!

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2011, 12:39:42 pm »
Interseting looks like you have a reall good outline there. Based on the ships it looks like they ar going to use a more Romulan interpitation of warp dynamics right?