Topic: Dear Hondo  (Read 19897 times)

FPF_TraceyG

Re: Dear Hondo
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2003, 03:56:59 pm »
Amazing, someone actually worked it out?? Trust it to be the lawyer!! lol!!

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2003, 07:47:13 pm »

Quote:

<sigh>, it's just way too subtle, I guess...

Maybe Only Romulans Oggle Nymphomaniacs!!!  

hehehehehehe...................

Hondo_8

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2003, 09:25:37 pm »
Quote:

<sigh>, it's just way too subtle, I guess...

Maybe Only Romulans Oggle Nymphomaniacs!!!  

Na its just that men when posed when trying to figure out a women's "Sutilities" decide not to go there, couse its to Vauge and that even if they were to get it right, the woman, can twist it in "Woman Logic" and give the guy head aches to no end. Soo only the poor saps look for the Sutilties, hence J'inn getting it.  Look at what poor J'inn has to go through with dealing with his GFs sutilities. Lord Im amazed J'inn has any hair at all!  

ps

By the way has any one here that has been reading this thread picked up any chicks with anything learned in here?

Maxillius

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2003, 09:36:52 pm »
I am Romulan, and, nymphos don't do much for me

... please, no flames on the above statement.... it's been a long day at work... leave it to Ashley to make 5 hours seem like 15

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2003, 09:54:21 pm »
Ok, it's official, you're all a bunch or morons!!! lol!! Now go back and read those posts again!!

Maxillius

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2003, 09:58:48 pm »
Tracey, you're beautiful, I don't care what you look like!!!  I am soo impressed by that!

That WAS subtile!!!  Those things always stump me.

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2003, 10:36:08 pm »
And who ever said if you lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink...

<little light bulb emoticon>...  

9th Thrain

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2003, 11:20:34 pm »
Well I still believe in the story of the young bull and the old bull.....taking your time has it's advantages and rewards, rushing only leaves things messy and unresolved...*wink*

And Tracey I resemble the recycled part....but then so does my wife. Jerks can be found on both sides of the aisle.

(s) as often as children will allow. Part of the reason I bought acreage with heavily wooded areas where you can't get DSL or Cable.....far enough out that the nearest neighbor would need a telescope to be a voyuer.

The celebacy issue is now a matter of life and death.......helmets are good when worn, but I've known and heard tell of many a brave soldier killed by a bullet that passed through between outer shell and inner lining.

Hondo be the old bull.....When you see that short skirt twitch, be the old bull. When they wear loose clothing and bend over in front of you remember veal is for milk fed fops.......be a porter house.

Tracey one last question that I have not resolved.......Ex-boyfriend, and husband. Were these near to or in the same time line? If not which is current?

gornrule

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2003, 12:02:11 am »
  Tracey,

You forgot about the very small percentage of men who figured out your riddle but refuse to play.

Women play,
      Men do.

You are a worthy adversary. Number one, steer clear of this Australian.  She is clever.  

You took my silence for stupidity.  LIke a man.  How's it feel?

We're a lot more alike than you think.

Gwarlock

J'inn

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2003, 12:26:47 am »
Quote:

We're a lot more alike than you think.

GASP!!!     YOu both shop at Victoria's Secret.   Kroma I knew about.  S'Cippy I knew about.  But you too!!!    Gosh,  I guess this is a Gornwide issue.

Color me shocked!

J'inn the Traumatized

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2003, 01:49:29 am »
Actually Thrain, the jokes came from a website, and I didn't alter them, so the males referred to therin don't relate to me at all.

And Gwarlock, does this mean that everyone is going to be looking for hidden messages in my posts from now on?? LOL!!!

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2003, 07:24:26 am »
Quote:

Actually, and it shames me to no end to admit this . . . .

It appears both Tracey and my minds are just a few notches lower in the gutter than yours Kroma.  

I'll say, I finally figured what the (s) emoticon means. While taking a really long 'hot' shower this morning I drew the smiley on the fogged up glass shower door at about waist high. It was right at that point, that I had my climactic epiphany as to what it symbolized. So your absolutely right J'inn you do have a much dirtier mind than me.  

Mog

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2003, 07:28:25 am »
ROFL. The (s) denotes a plural for the previous anacronym.

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2003, 08:02:14 am »
Quote:

Yikes, I guess my mind is dirtier than J'inn's. Now I need therapy.

Mog

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2003, 08:08:16 am »
quote "So, let me get this straight, Mrs Right has to abstain from sex for how long?? A year?? Has to wear granny knickers ?? (no thongs allowed), Has to dress in church clothes?? Needs good child bearing hips??? Wears the right size bra??? Doesnt drink alchohol??? Has to wear something to the beach??? (one or two piece), and you want  Financial independance, Unconditional fidelity, Cooking and Kleening skills, (s), as well???
Is there some training course for this, Traditional Housewife 101, or is therapy available long term??"

Does putting the key sentence in bold help?

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2003, 08:11:02 am »
Quote:

Thankyou Mog, I now see it, and can now stop obsessing.

XOXOXOX
Kroma

J'inn

« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2003, 10:20:48 am »
Oh come on Kroma!  I saw this one right away.

Here was the trick.  You had to know what Tracey's favorite hobbies are.   Which are basically easy to plumb from reading her posts.   Basically, think like Tracey.   Personally I'm a method actor type so to get into her mind set I just

1) watched my tape of the Victoria's Secret ABC show

2)  Watch a few episodes of anything on UPN

3)  Read a book banned in public schools

4) Chatted with DH123 for a while

5)  And watched Ted Koppel on Nightline with the sound off (don't ask, it's personal)

By then I only had one thing on my mind.

Well after knowing the few key words in issue.   Well . . .  the rest just fell into place.

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2003, 11:07:38 am »
Yes but now forever the symbol     (s)     will always appear as curvaceous hips, frontal view, of a female that needs that new labia reduction surgery. I blame you, or thank you, depends on my mood at the moment.

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2003, 11:24:58 am »
LOL!!! Oh dear... but of course, a visual interpretation, how... male...

Karnak

« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2003, 11:29:27 am »
Quote:

but I'm still alone... I envy her in some ways.. at least she's happy.  

Hey Max,

Make sure you are watching for the female flirting signs (ie. even laughs at your bad jokes, actually pays attention to what you are saying everytime in a group setting) and do lotsa social activities (ie. join a co-ed club in some favorite leisure activity).  Sometimes your next GF if right there under your nose.  As for the "don't chase the girl" part, I would tend to agree.  My God-mother told me, and she was a real hottie in her day, that women tend to choose men not vice versa. As for the getting serious part. My eventual wife made the first move on the 3rd date.  That settled that very nicely, hehe.  It sometimes pays to play the shy personality type.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Karnak »