Topic: Idea for WillardDcker  (Read 9546 times)

Kaenyne

Re: Idea for WillardDcker
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2003, 07:48:00 am »
I like Christmas!  Especially as often as I have it now!  

I'm really curious to see how the new "batmobile" looks.

And the Hydran was just one of those ideas I had. I'm more sorry you can't find the aztec file. But you know what they say, "feces occurs".

But the work you've done is excellent and quite a collection in so short a time!  

Captain Ron

« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2003, 08:35:23 am »
The "batmobile" has a few extra textures as I was still deciding which ones I liked better. So...
FCA_1_1.bmp
FCA_1_6.bmp
FCA_1_6i.bmp

has an alternate take as
FCA_1_11.bmp
FCA_1_61.bmp
FCA_1_61i.bmp
FCA_1_62.bmp
FCA_1_62i.bmp

The light map for FCA_1_1i.bmp is the same, all black, for both as WZ45 pointed out Glowing gets you noticed really quickly at a long distance. The difference is the bat sybol. The FCA_1_6.bmp, FCA_1_6i.bmp are for different deflectors styles. I did not do the black bat on the yellow background and this currently is a yet, because I could not find any decent pictures of it. I found plent for Batman Beyond and the black bat on the grey uniform so I used those.

Captain Ron

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2003, 01:15:48 am »
Well looked over the Mystery Machine tonight and did the clean up work.

It is down to the Deflector Dish and light maps and it will be finished. so wit ha little luck it should be done in 2 days or so then i only need to make the Scooby shuttle for it.

Kaenyne

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2003, 07:58:51 am »
Anthony Scott: I haven't forgotten about ya. Just been real busy but I'm trying to find enough free time to zip some ships up. I'll have some Constitutions sent your way soon!   Good luck on your finals!

Captain Ron: I D/L'd the "Batmobile" and "Batplane" and took a quick look. I'll have to wait a little bit before I can try 'em in game but they look real cool. Then I'll see what you mean about the phasers firing from the bat symbol.

Thanks very much!

Captain Ron

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2003, 09:00:36 pm »
Mystery Machine is out now with the Scooby Shuttle!

So now those Pesky kids can undo the plots of orions and any one else making a scam with ghosts. Think your romulan cruser can cloak Not with these guys in town!

Enjoy

Ok time for me to get some screen shots together now and look for a host for them. If I get that done I will look for a host for the files if I get the permission to release them. Since this will take awhile to do I am taking a break until it is done.

Captain Ron

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2003, 02:00:58 am »
I did not realize it at the time but that is now 10 cas!

Kaenyne

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2003, 07:57:22 am »
Hey, I think you're right! 10 more Connies to make us happy.

I'll D/L the last one you sent me hopefully tonight!

And thank you for adding so much to my game.

BTW, have you put all of 'em in your game?  

Captain Ron

« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2003, 01:31:44 pm »
Usually only to test them and get screen shots for them, at least for those connies

I do use allot of other things i have modified though. I use Deckers Kambatta as my CC+, but it has a modified Deflector. I use the Kligon in WZ45 Demon Renagade site coloured gray as the F5 stuff, also modified it to be a Romulan version for their F5. The ship i use as the FBC-F is the Excelsior II (Iforgot who did it and am not at home to check) I removed the 2 outer engines on the saucer for it. Will probably retexture a few more eventually as I get tires of the way ships look or think this would look cool.  probably have 50-60 modified ships in my collection and am not done yet.

Kaenyne

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2003, 02:03:55 pm »
You certainly keep youself busy modefying ships.

So what did you do to modify thr Khambatta's deflector? I'd like to see it.

And BTW have you seen his latest Connie (the one he named after his fiance)?

Looks really nice. All the red works.  

Captain Ron

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2003, 10:53:36 pm »
Yup sen that one, and I like it!

Will send you the modified deflector all you have to do is replace the exsisting one on his ship for it to work. They will be in the orginal 512x512 200 dpi state, as I have not done any work on them to reduce them (looses to much detail if I do). On most of the ones I did it will take alittle copy and paste work but they can be done to it as well. If you have a scanner or paintshop (not M$ Paint) you can layer them in and get the out line of the newer deflector inside the old one with transperancies and adjust from there (this will probably be over your head) then fill the colours as you see fit or to fit your mood.

Captain Ron

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2003, 01:37:53 pm »
Found a Image host so I will post the pics soon!

Argh!
Just noticed all the mistakes in my earlier work, darn screen shots!
Well back to editing them (may or may not redo the screen shots, depends on how brave I am)

Captain Ron

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2003, 09:24:39 pm »
Here is a link to the pictures it will let me make the code to a gallery but I have no idea how to use it.

GAFYS' CAs!

Kaenyne

« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2003, 10:56:15 am »
Okay!  I haven't forgotten about anyone!

I've been in the middle of buying a house and that's where a lot of my time has gone lately.

But tonight I am determined to do what I said I would.

First off, Anthony Scott: I will send at least one Constitutions your way tonight. It will be the one of the two Romulan (this one mint green) versions.
If you'd rather have another one, let me know. Here's the list:

Scooby Doo
Mystery Machine
Batman
Romulan (mint green)
Romulan 2
Lyran
UPS
FedAEx
American Flag
Myrak

And Captain Ron:

Thanks for sending me the texture variations for the Khambatta. What I ended up doing was copying my Khambatta, deleting the old textures and adding the new ones you made, in effect making two variations of her. Seemed like a simple way to do it and have yet a new version too.

I also took a quick look at your pictures and I think they look great as a collage. Very cool! Now we need to get someone to host your models (somebody host em, please!)

Kaenyne

« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2003, 08:09:42 am »
Hey Captain Ron and Anthony Scott!

I'm still alive!

They say buying a home is probably the most stressful thing a person can ever do, and I'm beginning to believe 'em!

Anyhow, my schedule is loosening up a bit now so I wanted to drop you guys a line.

Anthony Scott: I sent you one of Captain Ron's Romulan Constitutions (the mint green one) to your yahoo addy.

Please let me know if you got 'er and if you want some more.

Kaenyne  

Anthony_Scott

« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2003, 03:35:02 pm »
I did indeed receive the ship and added to my colection on cd...my neighbours who work for UPS and FEDEX are eagerly sawaiting the connies in the respective liveries, so send them on at your convenience!

Send them to anthonyscott_4@lycos.com please.

Good luck house hunting!

Semper Fi, Carry On!

Captain Ron

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2003, 08:22:26 pm »
Sent the FedEx and UPS versions to You

Captain Ron

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2003, 02:50:46 pm »
Did you get them Mr. Scott?

Captain Ron

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2003, 11:04:20 am »
hehe...

Just when you thought it was safe to leave this thread!

Coming soon to a Game on your PC the FedEx and UPS versions too
(well as soon as I quit being lazy and finish them)

Kaenyne

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2003, 05:42:32 pm »
Oh Man! That is sooo sweet! I can't wait for this ship and what else you have in store!

This is a wonderful holiday surprise! Thanks for sharing with us, Captain!  

Captain Ron

« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2003, 12:18:29 am »
Actually it is done in:
Red (pic above)
Green
Yellow
UPS
FedEx

almost done, well all but the FedEx one is done (zip is 2348 bytes and needs to be reduced)